Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet (1199 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Bet On Naijabet? / Presidential Election Bet 2023 / 2023 Presidential Election Bet On Naijabet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
After much publications and advertisement on numerous social media, I decided to register with them and place 100k bet on my darling Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win the election.

After making deposit of 100k into the bet account and trying to place a bet, I was met with the error message of maximum stake is 10k. Contacted their support on this, and I was told the maximum stake is 10k.

Now I'm been told to stake the balance on other sport betting before I can withdraw, when my only intention was to stake on the presidential election.

Naijabet is a deceptive site, just imagine I had deposited one million naira.

Stay away from Naijabet

Tinubu For President

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin someone play me that Oga Wike Grammy award winning song .

You no go use money do charity, send am to Turkey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
jackcanfield:

Na watin dey pain me you dey use joke here cool cool

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Valkrie: 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
Agbero reasoning is always warped...just imagine the nonsense...by Sunday your 10k don go...just thank your God them no accept the 100K...withdraw the rest quickly carry am go chop or dash your other colleague for park.. !!

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by BigYash: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:
After much publications and advertisement on numerous social media, I decided to register with them and place 100k bet on my darling Bola Ahmed Tinubu to win the election.

After making deposit of 100k into the bet account and trying to place a bet, I was met with the error message of maximum stake is 10k. Contacted their support on this, and I was told the maximum stake is 10k.

Now I'm been told to stake the balance on other sport betting before I can withdraw, when my only intention was to stake on the presidential election.

Stay away from Naijabet

Tinubu For President
Ticket don burn already. Dooh... God bless Naijabet.. Them even suppose sue you for telling people to stay away from them.

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Valkrie:
Agbero reasoning is always warped...just imagine the nonsense...by Sunday your 10k don go...just thank your God them no accept the 100K...withdraw the rest quickly carry am go chop or dash your other colleague for park.. !!

For your mind abi.. if e sure for you, carry all your savings come make you bet am on Obi make we see weda you no go cry fire

Just so you know, Tinubu is your next president

Deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

cool Pele take it in a positive way, they just might be helping you safe 90k , after all you can't see tomorrow can you.
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
BigYash:
Ticket don burn already. Dooh... God bless Naijabet.. Them even suppose sue you for telling people to stay away from them.

Na burna boy you go see

Their fada.. na pity I just dey pity them, i for carry their matter go twitter

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
jackcanfield:

cool Pele take it in a positive way, they just might be helping you safe 90k , after all you can't see tomorrow can you.

Who send dem

This election sure for me die, I've never been more sure of anything than this in my life.

Tinubu For President

4 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

Who send dem

This election sure for me die, I've never been more sure of anything than this in my life.

Tinubu For President

Okay tomorrow is pregnant we would wait till then
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Flora2Sweet: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
U better bet 10k for Obi now... cus that ticket don cut....

uptimum123:

Stay away from Naijabet

Tinubu For President
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Valkrie: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

For your mind abi.. if e sure for you, carry all your savings come make you bet am on Obi make we see weda you no go cry fire

Just so you know, Tinubu is your next president

Deal with it

Oga you are the gambler here...as for me when it gets to election time I know where to throw my vote.. !!

I get my own steady income and got no need to gamble for any quick money....!!

Like I wrote earlier your 10k is gone...we would all return here by Sunday to see how your morn your loss....!!!

Kpèlè oh bobo gambler....!!
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
U better bet 10k for Obi now... cus that ticket don cut....

I will rather bet on Kwankwaso than that man

3 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
They are saving the money for you becos you would have lost 100k, becos tinubu would lose
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Valkrie:

Oga you are the gambler here...as for me when it gets to election time I know where to throw my vote.. !!

I get my own steady income and got no need to gamble for any quick money....!!

Like I wrote earlier your 10k is gone...we would all return here by Sunday to see how your morn your loss....!!!

Kpèlè oh bobo gambler....!!

If I was, I won't be here complaining.

E no just sure for you

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They are saving the money for you becos you would have lost 100k, becos tinubu would lose

In your dreams, this is as clear as the sky

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by ovieigho(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
And those customer care agents will use “SIR” kill you ….
Fraudulent people

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

In your dreams, this is as clear as the sky
With yoruba Muslim votes? You think tinubu is Buhari?
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Flora2Sweet: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
I warned you sha....

uptimum123:

I will rather bet on Kwankwaso than that man
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Felabrity: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Dem go carry your money for vanishing
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by Parachoko: 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Valkrie:
Go create an account with Naijabet and stake waste your 10k on Pandora 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by BigYash: 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

Na burna boy you go see

Their fada.. na pity I just dey pity them, i for carry their matter go twitter
Carry them reach twitter,you go use shame go offline. Try am and give me feedback here,with screen shot. Blike say you dey new into this alabi biz sha.. Aside sportybet and msport ,if you deposit on other bookies,you must use total amount play,before you can withdraw.. So if you go meet them for twitter, their customer service go school you. You no read their terms and conditions, you go dey bet on their site. As you just hear Tinubu, your preek start rise,you go deposit your life savings.. Urchins sef cheesy
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
ovieigho:
And those customer care agents will use “SIR” kill you ….
Fraudulent people

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 6:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
With yoruba Muslim votes? You think tinubu is Buhari?

Your eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by DOSINCLAIR: 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
jackcanfield:

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by 00FFT00(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

Dem know say Tinubu go lose. Thank them for saving your money.
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 6:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
BigYash:
Carry them reach twitter,you go use shame go offline. Try am and give me feedback here,with screen shot. Blike say you dey new into this alabi biz sha.. Aside sportybet and msport ,if you deposit on other bookies,you must use total amount play,before you can withdraw.. So if you go meet them for twitter, their customer service go school you. You no read their terms and conditions, you go dey bet on their site. As you just hear Tinubu, your preek start rise,you go deposit your life savings.. Urchins sef cheesy

At least people will be aware of their shenanigans.

No be only my prick rise, na my full body dey rise... Also Rock, here we come

Las las u na no go see cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by BigYash: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
uptimum123:

At least people will be aware of their shenanigans.

No be only my prick rise, na my full body dey rise... Also Rock, here we come

Las las u na no go see cry cry
Which Aso Rock. Stop deceiving yourself my guy.. cheesy Saturday is here already, by Sunday morning these noise go don end..
Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
00FFT00:

Dem know say Tinubu go lose. Thank them for saving your money.

Na dia money ?... Dia mind no carry am, very deceptive people

2 Likes

Re: Stay Away From Naijabet Presidential Election Bet by uptimum123(m): 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
BigYash:
Which Aso Rock. Stop deceiving yourself my guy.. cheesy Saturday is here already, by Sunday morning these noise go don end..

In Asake's voice " You never see something, you go see something"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria / The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi / Jackson Ude, The Quack Caregiver, Unrepentant Blackmailer, Chief Merchant Of Fak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.