Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi (1199 Views)

Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Why Nigeria Still Needs Buhari – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Kei144(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Nonybb: 6:57am On Jun 01, 2023
I weep when Tinubu Escobar and Osama Shettima were inaugurated as the 16th President of the country
Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Chucks13: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Ok, we are waiting, madam God spokesperson.

But remember same fake prophetic word that told that confused Pastor Bakare he is the next president in 2022 still hanging on the air.

Remember that same fake delusional prophetic word Chris Okotie said when he contested with Obj then saying his occultic god told him he is the next president and obj told him to go back to that his god and ask which country president? Till date the delusional prophesy still hanging.

Now it is Bitter Obi. The almighty Jah I served don't do politics, He doesn't support hate merchants, He doesn't support mockers, He doesn't support Bitter human, He doesn't support bulliers, He doesn't support rude, disrespectful and death merchants, He doesn't support a liar, stingy, Marxist, occultic, bigot man like obi so tell us madam who is that god that gave you such prophesy and who are you by the way? Ibu onye biko?

So God don't speak to Muslim baa? Because we have not hear till date any Alfa claiming God says this about 2023 election either in support or in contrary but only Christain hear God voice other religion hear devil voice baa?

Madam pls keep quiet, let God rest from all your nonsense.

Happy new moth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Occurstaem(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2023
They are just ridiculing Christianity and Christians.
Why can't CAN call these pastors to order?

Modified: The pastor isn't even a Nigerian sef. She has nothing to do with CAN.

2 Likes

Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Kei144(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2023
Occurstaem:
Why can't CAN call these people to order?

The prophetess is not a Nigerian and she is not in Nigeria.
Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Occurstaem(m): 8:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Kei144:

The prophetess is not a Nigerian and she is not in Nigeria.
Oh!
Thanks, I didn't know.
Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by Parada: 8:35am On Jun 01, 2023
God de give this clown update
🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂

Kei144:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJFsKPBXzng
Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by padi94(m): 9:00am On Jun 01, 2023
I no want talk offend God... I just pray God's will be done.
Re: The Prophetic Word For Nigeria Still Stands - Pst Prophetess Esther Birungi by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:21am On Jun 01, 2023
Occurstaem:
Why can't CAN call these people to order?
you people are the ones bringing Christianity to this

Christianity is not anyone's opinion, it's Christ

So when did Jesus Christ instruct anyone to vote tinubu or obi or he supports obi?

The moment anyone can tell me is when they can call obi the alcohol merchant church candidate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Benin Founded Lagos – Oba Of Benin / Hardship: FG To Start Direct Cash Transfer To 12m Nigerians (see Eligible Person / Aerial Coverage Of Ongoing Biggest Fun City In Nigeria by Gov Soludo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.