Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) (74390 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by nairamaniac: 4:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Op I think you don see wetin you dey find and your eyes don clear? Oya declare the winner now.

I'm very sure, seun no go like the results. Seun na pro Tinubu

U people are very funny here in nairaland.

Becos seun is Yoruba you just conclude he is for Tinubu.

Also becos some Topics against Obi are pushed to front page. While some Topics supporting Tinubu are also pushed to front page.

Seun doesn't decide what Topic are pushed to front page.

Iin most cases it's Topics that have trending with high Number of views that are pushed to fromt page.

Also each Section here has their Mods.

Go to Twitter and you would know how much seun doesn't personally want Tinubu to smell that seat.

You expect him to come to his own forum to be talking against Tinubu or any or supporting any candidate at all?

You want his forum to loose credibility?
Would u do the same if it were u?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by nairamaniac: 5:02am On Feb 23, 2023
LandMann:
Nairaland polls are very unreliable as the forum is filled with a lot of emotionally demented folks.

See 2019 polls on nairaland. The least liked candidate won fair and square.

https://www.nairaland.com/5011785/nairaland-2019-presidential-election-poll

I'm just seeing this 2019 poll now for first time. So buhari really lost that poll.

I'm surprised becos niaraland hardly gets it wrong when it comes to polls of natainal interest/involvement.

Maybe Atiku was rigged against after all.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by jackpot(f): 5:24am On Feb 23, 2023
How the poll stands (in percentages):

ATIKU ABUBAKAR (PDP) = 5.1-5.2%
BOLA TINUBU (APC) = 13.7 - 13.8%
PETER OBI (LP) = 77.3 - 77.4%
RABIU KWANKWASO (NNPP) = 3.7 - 3.8%

This is a huge win for Peter Obi (LP). Vote LP for the Nigeria of our dream. I am an Anambrarian. Peter Obi was our best governor till date, and is well-loved by Anambrarians. He revolutionized our education system, made Anambra State very secure, donated a lot of equipments to the Nigerian Police and the Military, etc. He virtually touched our lives in so many positive ways.

Mark it somewhere, Peter Obi (LP) will above 95% of votes cast for Presidential election in Anambra. I predict him to win the Presidential Election in Nigeria overall in the first ballot. From our Nairaland Poll and the gap between the opponents and basic knowledge of statistics, PDAPC will have to buy more than 10 million votes for Peter Obi not to win.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nwanna2588: 7:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Why has the voting remained the same since yesterday afternoon I checked last. It seems the vote did not favour the preferred candidate.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Randy111(m): 7:31am On Feb 23, 2023
inoki247:
Sat evening una go rest ..

Yes Saturday evening we hope test and na that time wailing urchins go launch wailing opera season 2

This ur monika. I think you are moh247 you using another Monika to sell that particular unsellable candidate.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2023
nairamaniac:

U people are very funny here in nairaland.

Becos seun is Yoruba you just conclude he is for Tinubu.

Also becos some Topics against Obi are pushed to front page. While some Topics supporting Tinubu are also pushed to front page.

Seun doesn't decide what Topic are pushed to front page.

Iin most cases it's Topics that have trending with high Number of views that are pushed to fromt page.

Also each Section here has their Mods.

Go to Twitter and you would know how much seun doesn't personally want Tinubu to smell that seat.

You expect him to come to his own forum to be talking against Tinubu or any or supporting any candidate at all?

You want his forum to loose credibility?
Would u do the same if it were u?
person no fit use seun and Mynd44 cruise again?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:26am On Feb 23, 2023
More votes on the way. Pin this topic the way you pinned secession Topic

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Malory: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Even your comment on Obi still won against Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso. I mean you got more likes on your comment on Obi than Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso got regarding those who would want them to lead Nigeria. This Obi eehhh, chai
grin grin
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by nairamaniac: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
person no fit use seun and Mynd44 cruise again?

Okay.

But it's a very expensive joke to say someone is pro Tinubu.
It's a terrible joke.
grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Ogbecheoga: 7:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers.

My dear Southerners, let's take our revenge.

In 2015 the westerners connived with northerners and stole our mandate from our brother Goodluck Jonathan.

Only the Easterners gave us 95% vote even far more than we gave our self. Today their son is on the ballot paper. we will return the favour this time. Vote OBI

Don't be deceived by party, because when they stole our mandate they ganged up as one, to make sure they destabilise us, therefore as 25-02-2023 comes we will pay them back.

Come to think of it, how many northerners and westerners have taxable and meaningful investment in the southern region outside stolen minaral resources, they don't even buy land not to talk of building here. Do northerners even rent apartments? They don't even have faith in us.

Therefore na person way scratch my back I go scratch him own. All south south vote is for Obi.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Edandy(m): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Ogbecheoga:
Akwa ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers.

My dear Southerners, let's take our revenge.

In 2015 the westerners connived with northerners and stole our mandate from our brother Goodluck Jonathan.

Only the Easterners gave us 95% vote even far more than we gave our self. Today their son is on the ballot paper. we will return the favour this time. Vote OBI

Don't be deceived by party, because when they stole our mandate they ganged up as one, to make sure they destabilise us, therefore as 25-02-2023 comes we will pay them back.

Come to think of it, how many northerners and westerners have taxable and meaningful investment in the southern region outside stolen minaral resources, they don't even buy land not to talk of building here. Do northerners even rent apartments? They don't even have faith in us.

Therefore na person way scratch my back I go scratch him own. All south south vote is for Obi.
This is where you are loosing it with your myopic view. I am pro Obi. I and my friends, families belong to Obi. I am Yoruba and I don't want to see Tinubu on that seat. You are demarketing Obi with your stupid strategy. Even if others do it, forgive and move on. Jonathan lost 2015 election because every sane mind wanted a better option not knowing the stupid Buhari would be terrible. The same thing that happened in 2015 is about happening now in 2023, we are looking to make a change. Hopefully, Peter, Gregory Obi will not be a mistake like Buhari. So forget about this your bitterness. Indo. Move on. On Peter Obi I stand.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by adanny01(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
obailala:
Nairaland (and social media in general) is full of young and educated Nigerians. Results of these polls indicate one thing - OBI is clearly the choice of educated Nigerians, and if only educated Nigerians were allowed to vote, OBI will win with a brutal margin.

Unfortunately, elections are for everyone, and the uneducated and unenlightened rural dwellers mostly have never heard of OBI... and these are the people the APC and PDP are hoping on 100% to win the coming election.

This 2023 presidential election is a contest between the EDUCATED vs. ILLITERATES

What are you trying to say?

Is a retired professor who has relocated to his village and has no internet connection an illiterate?

In your own sense, every Nigerian who is educated must vote Obi and the illiterates vote for Atuku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso etc? How did you get that logic and where did you place yourself?

Are you saying those Tinubu supporters who are educated are actually illiterates?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Malory:
Sane Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Obi should lead us come May 29th.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2023
obailala:
Nairaland (and social media in general) is full of young and educated Nigerians. Results of these polls indicate one thing - OBI is clearly the choice of educated Nigerians, and if only educated Nigerians were allowed to vote, OBI will win with a brutal margin.

Unfortunately, elections are for everyone, and the uneducated and unenlightened rural dwellers mostly have never heard of OBI... and these are the people the APC and PDP are hoping on 100% to win the coming election.

This 2023 presidential election is a contest between the EDUCATED vs. ILLITERATES
This is true... But unfortunately, the illiterates will win because they far outnumber the educated.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
I'm surprised that Tinubu is leading Atiku here with a very wide margin. But in the actual election tomorrow, Atiku will surely lead Tinubu with a wide margin.
May be this is a proof that northerners are very few here on Nairaland, because obviously, Atiku will surely get most of his votes from the north.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
adanny01:

What are you trying to say?

Is a retired professor who has relocated to his village and has no internet connection an illiterate?

In your own sense, every Nigerian who is educated must vote Obi and the illiterates vote for Atuku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso etc? How did you get that logic and where did you place yourself?

Are you saying those Tinubu supporters who are educated are actually illiterates?
How did you arrive at these extreme conclusions from what I wrote? So if I say "the majority of people in rural areas are uneducated", how on Earth did you interprete that to mean "everybody in rural areas, including the retired prof, are illiterates"? ...Obviously, not every one who is educated wants OBI and not every illiterate wants APC/PDP; I dont want to believe my English grammar was really that complex and misleading.

The point I made was simply - the majority of people on social media are educated (True or False?), and this largely includes the majority of people who get to vote in all these online polls (that is not to say there arent educated people who don't use social media). With OBI always winning every single online poll with a brutally wide margin, it indicates something; that OBI is the most popular candidate amongst educated Nigerians. Again, that is not to say there arent educated people who want the other candidates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by adanny01(m): 3:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
obailala:
How did you arrive at these extreme conclusions from what I wrote? So if I say "the majority of people in rural areas are uneducated", how on Earth did you interprete that to mean "everybody in rural areas, including the retired prof, are illiterates"? ...Obviously, not every one who is educated wants OBI and not every illiterate wants APC/PDP; I dont want to believe my English grammar was really that complex and misleading.

The point I made was simply - the majority of people on social media are educated (True or False?), and this largely includes the majority of people who get to vote in all these online polls (that is not to say there arent educated people who don't use social media). With OBI always winning every single online poll with a brutally wide margin, it indicates something; that OBI is the most popular candidate amongst educated Nigerians. Again, that is not to say there arent educated people who want the other candidates.

My original comment had to do with outcomes of online polls Vs the real election.

You wrote this
OBI is clearly the choice of educated Nigerians, and if only educated Nigerians were allowed to vote, OBI will win with a brutal margin.

What does this mean really? Looks like Obi is associated with educated Nigerians as you say. It's is also safe to say Educated people are aligned to Obi. What about those who are educated but are not aligned to Obi? What are they?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
adanny01:

My original comment had to do with outcomes of online polls Vs the real election.

You wrote this

What does this mean really? Looks like Obi is associated with educated Nigerians as you say. It's is also safe to say Educated people are aligned to Obi. What about those who are educated but are not aligned to Obi? What are they?
They are a minority. If only educated Nigerians were to vote in the election, OBI would win with an extremely wide margin.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ok
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121111453][/quote]
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by adanny01(m): 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
obailala:
They are a minority. If only educated Nigerians were to vote in the election, OBI would win with an extremely wide margin.

What is the opposite of educated? I am sure it's not minority.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
adanny01:

What is the opposite of educated? I am sure it's not minority.
What exactly is your point? I dont believe my english grammar is too difficult to understand.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by adanny01(m): 8:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
obailala:
What exactly is your point? I dont believe my english grammar is too difficult to understand.

Same here.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
adanny01:

Same here.
You asked about those who are educated but are not aligned to Obi and I responded that these people are in the minority; i.e. amongst the educated folks, the majority support OBI but the minority are not for OBI.

What exactly is difficult to understand in the above response? What exactly is the point you tried to make by saying "opposite of education is not minority"? Is that what you understood from my response?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by shegzbillionz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
ShaqFu:
with every word that emanate from that leprosy infected fingers of yours, it proves the biggest mistake your father made was to deposit that watery semen that sired you, inside that disease infested hole of your LovePeddler of a mother.

You should do yourself the favor and stop embarrassing yourself, you depraved son of a wasted LovePeddler.

From your post history, it's obvious you'll be the first to Carry foolishness to the grave, you low down dirty weasel.

Get lost and stay lost and go kill your father for not depositing you inside his pit latrine. Fool
Mumu how fa ur polling unit πŸ˜‚
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by adanny01(m): 8:47am On Feb 26, 2023
obailala:
You asked about those who are educated but are not aligned to Obi and I responded that these people are in the minority; i.e. amongst the educated folks, the majority support OBI but the minority are not for OBI.

What exactly is difficult to understand in the above response? What exactly is the point you tried to make by saying "opposite of education is not minority"? Is that what you understood from my response?

I believe you understand my point but you have been running circles around it.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:58am On Feb 26, 2023
adanny01:

I believe you understand my point but you have been running circles around it.
Oga I dont understand any point you're making. You've been the one jumping from pillar to post with bizarre interpretations; saying "oppsite of education is not minority" and that "a retired prof living in the village isnt on social media". What exactly does that mean? Oga you arent saying anything; try and define your point.

My own point has been simple from the start - OBI is more popular amongst educated folks, which is the reason he wins every online poll.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by STENON(f): 6:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
wehdone grandma, we don hear. Now go sleep
Hope you are alright now ? I am just trying to check on you grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
STENON:
Hope you are alright now ? I am just trying to check on you grin cheesy
na wetin do you? E be like sey your menstruation don dey worry you again.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2023
I will be back here when the election announcement is over

But suffice to know....I am still looking at a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu, though Fayose appears to have given up.

LP is doing very well, may still spring a surprise. The results from the SE are not in

Also, KKK is dead. As faras APC is concerned

Finally, if PDP and LP had allied with each other, APC would have been weeping.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 01, 2023
This did not age well.

Like we tell people, Nairaland does not reflect the real world.

Obi won every online poll here, and he lost the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by omonnakoda: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
shegzbillionz:

As e dey sweet us e dey pain demπŸ˜‹

Yes o
e dey sweet me
Wallahi

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fayose And A Physically-Challenged Man: Compared With Oshiomhole / Governor Ayade And His Colourful Face Masks (Photos) / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.