Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,448 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) (74312 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu โ€“ Adeyanju / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by MeeLan: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
INEC will count ballot not social media likes

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by MurderX: 10:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu's Likes is competing with PO's shares

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Parachoko: 11:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
On Your Mandate I Stand Asiwaju

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Minjim: 11:15am On Feb 22, 2023
obailala:
Social media isnt the only means of sending info, but can you deny the fact that it is mainly educated people that occupy the social media space?

In today's Nigeria, how many educated people listen to "Koko inu iwe iroyin" (radio)? Can you deny the fact that it's mainly people in rural areas (primarily the aged and uneducated/unenlightened)?

Every time there's an online poll, OBI smashes it with a fantastic lead; an unequivocal indication that amongst the educated population, OBI is the clear choice.....

After the embarrassing defeat, you BATISTS and ATIKULATORS then come up with the comforting excuse that "real voters arent on social media". Oga the only voters who arent on social media are the uneducated and mainly older rural dwellers; and these are the people your candidates hope to exploit for their victory.

Social media is mainly for the computer literate
There is a difference from being educated and being computer literate.
I'm on Social media and I didn't take part in any online poll.
Saturday will clear everyone doubt

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by jerryforgood: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
On Your Gbola I Stand Asiwaju
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu is finished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2023
MeeLan:
INEC will count ballot not social media likes
but you voted here nah. This is opinion poll which reflects people thinking and how they will vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by gogosman(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2023
PETER OBI is the incoming President of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Kukutenla: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2023
Minjim:

Computer literate?!!
What the hell does that even mean
Most social media users access it through their phones!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Tochj(m): 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Minjim:

Being educated or computer literate or whatever you call it, the point is that APC and PDP are relying on votes from the uneducated, mostly illiterate rural dwellers to win the coming elections. If the votes from the uneducated rural dwellers are excluded, APC and PDP combined wouldn't even smell up to 25% of total votes cast.

And by the way, election one saturday cannot prove or disprove what I said cos everyone (both educated and uneducated) participates in elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by kcbaba007: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

I just hope we all have our PVC's so we can physically actualise this landslide victory for Obidients at the polls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by kcbaba007: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=jerryforgood post=121127287][/quote] the gbola don flat already, you no fit stand on am.... He and his urchins like you have lost already
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by edlion57(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
I be think say Der go back our result like they did the last time
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by vest(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=eneyoduke post=121119431] You can reach me through my official email: dukeeneyo@yahoo.com[/quoted] thanks I just sent you a mail
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by stasius: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
God is on the throne.

We shall not despair.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by COOL10(m): 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi has already won the election. God cannot be mocked.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by kk2027: 3:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
MurderX:
Tinubu's Likes is competing with PO's shares

grin
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by LAXconfidential(m): 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Godisablealltim:
oga check his threads, he's pro Tinubu, pro putin.

https://www.nairaland.com/7379538/now-fully-obidient-see-reasons

https://www.nairaland.com/7517321/50-reasons-why-should-vote

He's not. Not every Yoruba person is against Obi, make una dey try use una head small. Obi needs Yoruba votes to be President. He can't be President without them whether you like it or not. Stop chasing away potential Yoruba voters please

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by nwadikeokey11: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Malory:
Nigerians have unanimously agreed that Obi should lead us come May 29th.
Even your comment on Obi still won against Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso. I mean you got more likes on your comment on Obi than Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwanso got regarding those who would want them to lead Nigeria. This Obi eehhh, chai

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by shegzbillionz(m): 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
ShaqFu:

Imagine this low budget bastard with the IQ of a wasted prostitute who spent all her life fvcking losers for 500 Naira, opening his dirty, stinking shit emitting mouth talking to his better.

May you be cursed the way your father was cursed, that's why he didn't have the sense to dump the sperm that sired you inside the toilet.

One would have thought the poverty that bedeviled your father into fvcking your loser of a mother, would have even given you a modicum of sense, but no, you're here disgracing your father still and showing just how foolish and stupid you, your father, your mother and your entire lineage of impoverished whelps are.

May you die a thousand times over, you demented son a bastard.
Yen yen yen yen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Carry your pains to the grave๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Minjim: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
obailala:

Being educated or computer literate or whatever you call it, the point is that APC and PDP are relying on votes from the uneducated, mostly illiterate rural dwellers to win the coming elections. If the votes from the uneducated rural dwellers are excluded, APC and PDP combined wouldn't even smell up to 25% of total votes cast.

And by the way, election one saturday cannot prove or disprove what I said cos everyone (both educated and uneducated) participates in elections.

There's a reason why everyone has one vote
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 5:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Minjim:

There's a reason why everyone has one vote
That doesnt invalidate the fact that I spoke about you and your candidate relying only on votes from illiterates.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by ShaqFu: 5:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
shegzbillionz:

Yen yen yen yen๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Carry your pains to the grave๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
with every word that emanate from that leprosy infected fingers of yours, it proves the biggest mistake your father made was to deposit that watery semen that sired you, inside that disease infested hole of your LovePeddler of a mother.

You should do yourself the favor and stop embarrassing yourself, you depraved son of a wasted LovePeddler.

From your post history, it's obvious you'll be the first to Carry foolishness to the grave, you low down dirty weasel.

Get lost and stay lost and go kill your father for not depositing you inside his pit latrine. Fool
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Minjim: 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
obailala:
That doesnt invalidate the fact that I spoke about you and your candidate relying only on votes from illiterates.

literacy is subject to personal interpretation.

Are you implying all educated Nigerians are active on Social media ?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Minjim:

literacy is subject to personal interpretation.

Are you implying all educated Nigerians are active on Social media ?
Obviously, not all educated persons are on social media, but those on social media are more of the educated people (than illiterates or uneducated rural dwellers)...

Keep trying to twist the narrative just to create an argument, but I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I mean....
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by shegzbillionz(m): 6:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
ShaqFu:
with every word that emanate from that leprosy infected fingers of yours, it proves the biggest mistake your father made was to deposit that watery semen that sired you, inside that disease infested hole of your LovePeddler of a mother.

You should do yourself the favor and stop embarrassing yourself, you depraved son of a wasted LovePeddler.

From your post history, it's obvious you'll be the first to Carry foolishness to the grave, you low down dirty weasel.

Get lost and stay lost and go kill your father for not depositing you inside his pit latrine. Fool
As e dey sweet us e dey pain dem๐Ÿ˜‹
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Adesina12: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Belluski:

What you are seeing here is a reflection of what is out there... i gave up after i went through my WhatsApp status.... from old to young.

Dy there dy deceiving yourself.
there was no a time a winner of online poll win election, na this Nigeria we dey.
I don't want to waste time talking about the ochins online making noise
By 7pm Sunday you will come back here to cherish my submission.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
This poll wicked, l swear
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by hartson(m): 3:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Hello dear,
History is about to repeat itself.30 yrs ago in 1993.Nigerians from all works of life came together as one and overwhelmingly voted for MKO Abiola.The election was acclaimed the most credible election ever conducted on Nigeria soil.
Unfortunately,Fulani terrorists led FG thwarted that bright oppournities. Who knows the level this country would have been by now,had it being Abiola was allow to rule this nation.

The Fulani crooks did the same to GEJ in 2015 by stealing his mandate from a widely rigged election.Things were better before the current administration came onboard.As I mentioned earlier who knows the level this nation would have attain if GEJ had continued and completed his 8 tenure.Again the same tribe dashed that hope.

This is a clarion call to all of you who care to listen.
An agenda has been well crafted, well planned and about to be well executed if APC is allow to take the mantle of leadership again.
Don't shy away or be myopic to see the hidden agenda behind Muslim Muslim ticket of this evil party.Shettima will rule you not Tinubu if you make this grievous mistake to vote APC.

He who have ears let him hear.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by nairamaniac: 4:40am On Feb 23, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
There was a Nairaland poll three days to the presidential election in 2015. Within 2 hours Buhari collected 1000 likes while GEJ was struggling with 200. And the real final result was literally a reflection of that poll.

This is true. I remember very well. That 2015, buhari won nairaland online poll.

But I'm surprised to see a link in this thread whereby nauraland poll got it wrong in 2019 election, for buhari vs Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Modern Kiosk/shopswere Provided By Lagos State Govt / Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze / Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.