Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) (74409 Views)

When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
I really hope it work dis way as many people hope will be dash on 25 and d hope will become hopeless me no mention name oooo
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Malory:
Obi all the way.
he will come last in the real election
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Shikini: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2023
So, Thiefnubü has still not clinched a thousand likes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 12:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Malory:
Obi all the way.
Bros, you were rooting for Atiku before..why is your brain malfunctioning?
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by micflo28(m): 12:25am On Feb 22, 2023
inoki247:
Sat evening una go rest ..
My handsome brother snap out of it. Tinubu and Buhari kept you hungry so you can still fall for their empty promises. You can still reach your full potentials with Peter Obi as president. There will be no need to Japa anymore. Let's join hands and build this nation. I hope that with Peter as president, someday, you too will vye for that seat and win. With genroncrats there, you may never reach there

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Shikini: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2023
Lol ... Obi is 4000 plus while Bola Thiefnubù is still struggling to hit 1000

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Lacash: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=121111453][/quote] Ogbeni stop deceiving urself and this doesn’t work….Just dey play😁
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by SaiOba: 12:35am On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]
Omo, with 4019 Likes and 613 Shares ... Are you sure these are NOT iPods ? Now, I know that Peter Obi is the man well meaning Nigerians want for real.
GOD 🙏🙏🙏 give us Peter Obi.. Nigeria n Nigerians want Peter Obi.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by ickonet: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Obi is the chosen one,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2023
Wetin come consign you na? And what are you doing here if social media is not important? Go and start queuing in your polling booth for your thieving drug lord PEEnubu.

You forget so soon that in 2015 you people dominated the social media dishing out abuse, lies and false promises which you had no intention of fulfilling. Now the social media space has been taken over by loyal and gallant Obi army, and you are here wailing.

The army of angry and downtrodden Nigerians, impoverished by the wicked policies of Buhari and Tinubu's APC do not need your advice.

Thank you, but no thanks.

Dialpad:
Odewale, you know elections are not won on social media.

Jonathan had so many likes

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 12:39am On Feb 22, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I know better thing when i see am

Peter Obi na better person and na him we go vote for on Saturday
Who den give better product an he go say na fake he want? Obi the anointed one. God answer our prayers, frustrate the plans of the crafty and turn their thought and counsel to the thought of the Ahithophel.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Shikini: 12:40am On Feb 22, 2023
wallarwallar:
I really hope it work dis way as many people hope will be dash on 25 and d hope will become hopeless me no mention name oooo

Bro forget, no hopes will be dashed.
That's the impression these guys are putting inside you. OBI will win. Do your own Poll

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2023
SaiOba:

Omo, with 4019 Likes and 613 Shares ... Are you sure these are NOT iPods ? Now, I know that Peter Obi is the man well meaning Nigerians want for real.
GOD 🙏🙏🙏 give us Peter Obi.. Nigeria n Nigerians want Peter Obi.

Which 1000? Tinubu is struggling to get 800.
Very shameful. All the people eating his stolen Lagos State money, can't even bring themselves to click 'like' for him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by SaiOba: 12:43am On Feb 22, 2023
After voting in the afternoon, I thought they were gonna be all over this thread..
Am so happy the admins kicked them out.. They did a very good job..
Omo, if we want a Better Nigeria.. we all need to start doing the right thing by telling ourselves the HONEST TRUTH.
We need a better country and in this 2023 Presidential Election, Peter Obi is the BEST man for the job.
Moneyboyz:
Tinubu bots are nowhere to be found after Nairaland update.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by cuteboy2: 12:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Goodlady:

Bros, you were rooting for Atiku before..why is your brain malfunctioning?

Sensible people are joining the moving and unstoppable OBI train.

Those trying to ride the dead horse Thief-nubu, are those with malfunctioning brains.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2023
cuteboy2:

Sensible people are joining the moving and unstoppable OBI train.

Those trying to ride the dead horse Thief-nubu, are those with malfunctioning brains.
Your mumuness is archaic. I m also Obidient but Tinubu is far better than Atiku your driller

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Gohs: 12:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Saturday LOADING. . .

Peter Obi all the way. . . cheesy

Me, I get PVC ooo!

And I'm Yoruba. . . cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:51am On Feb 22, 2023
My father wasn't half his age before he retired and started enjoying the fruit of his labour....
I don't understand why this old man wants to add Nigeria's problem to his old age

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by babs142: 12:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Danisaint112:
Omor see gap. How Peter Obi gained such massive support needs to be studied.

I'm surprised Tinubu is beating Atiku to the polls.
What's happening?
Congrats,Obi has won.keep dreaming. Obi is online president while Tinubu is the real president.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2023
E fo clear for una eyes on Sunday when Obi would have been thoroughly beaten
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by babs142: 12:56am On Feb 22, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Tifnubu supporters are always very stupid. Buhari beat Jonathan on nairaland polls both in 2015 and 2019.
Oga relax,Saturday is by the corner.Obi only have half coverage. Him network no full.Obi can't have 6million votes.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Doyou2019: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Shikini:

Bro forget, no hopes will be dashed.
That's the impression these guys are putting inside you. OBI will win. Do your own Poll

I like the spirit!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Minjim:

You people didn't factor in people that have their preferred candidate but won't say it out for fear of intimidation.
Most people Tinubu is counting on aren't people with Social Media profiles
It should be a thing of shame that both Tinubu and Atiku are relying almost 100% on votes of the uneducated and unenlightened folks to win the coming election.

Cos obviously, it's the educated and enlightened that you typically find on social media and OBI typically wins every online poll with a landslide of over 80%... OBI is clearly the choice of educated Nigerians and the coming election is simply a battle between Education vs. Illiteracy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by livinbygrace: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Anything online,give it to Saint Obi,he is our Internet President.
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by IbrahimSola: 1:58am On Feb 22, 2023
blabulu2000:
And to create a poll on nairaland ...where the MoD here will manipulate the post in favor of Obi

Why don't you create the one you can manipulate and see the outcome.

If this election will be free and fair, your ancestor, the kingmaker of Lagos will be retired forever.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 2:49am On Feb 22, 2023
Dialpad:
Odewale, you know elections are not won on social media.

Jonathan had so many likes
Yes, full blown rigging was activated then… not now!
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
[font=Georgia][/font]

Wahala wahala wahala
Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by mezebel(f): 3:03am On Feb 22, 2023
the entire dunamite follow Paul eneche for the obedient movement.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by SpatialKing(m): 3:07am On Feb 22, 2023
livinbygrace:
Anything online,give it to Saint Obi,he is our Internet President.

Same way Buhari won all the online polls then

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Belluski: 3:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Funflipper:

How can the votes of less than 5000 people on nairaland poll show the true reflection of over 200 million Nigerians? That is less than 1% of the total population.

What you see here is a reflection of what is out there.... just wait till Saturday

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by Belluski: 3:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Adesina12:

INTERNET PRESIDENT LOL

What you are seeing here is a reflection of what is out there... i gave up after i went through my WhatsApp status.... from old to young.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) by MurderX: 3:52am On Feb 22, 2023
They Will soon call Seun to order.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.