Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? (26747 Views)

Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by kizaronto: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2023
p[cnòòokolor=#770077][/color]
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by akinwun(m): 8:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Fellow nairalanders.

The time to determine and shape our future is upon us again. Few years ago, before many were hypnotized to vote in president Mohammadu Buhari, we sounded a warning about his character, and what he is going to do if elected. All of of which he did exactly, and you all felt the pain and pang of hunger, insults, and senseless killings. I plead with you all to listen to me with your spiritual ear now, there is only one man in whom God has placed the solution to the problem bedeviling us as a nation, and that is Peter Gregory Obi of Labour Party.
The three other candidates are a no go area.
Atiku is a known thief, and a man who largely control things with voodoo. Tinubu is in the same class with Papa Doc Duvalier of Haiti, a brutal dictator who rules with the power of voodoo.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:12am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Obi Peter Gregory of Labour Party (LP) to become the next President.

500 likes lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Mummyimbecile(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi has won virtually everything. Nigerians will on Saturday vote massively for him to become the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by 2blessed01(m): 8:14am On Feb 24, 2023
PO is winning 💯🙏🇳🇬
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
Dear NL mods, did you know that a lot of Nigerians do not know all the presidential candidates for this coming election? This thread is not just for vote casting but to let Nigerians know all the candidates running for the number one office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and their parties.
Please do the needful.

Dominique lalasticla seun justwise nlfpmod Odewaleadesoye

Its not our duty to know all the presidential candidates. Its the presidential candidates duty to make themselves known to us. You cannot relax in your house and expect Nigerians to know you. Most of them never campaigned outside there local government. We do not need to know them.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by omoluka: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2023
These social media noise will end in 40 hrs. God will se us through grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by kingsceemark(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Aldol:
Waste of time, tomorrow will decide

Yoruba Demon, no difference between today and tomorrow, una go collect wotowoto comes tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by loswhite(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
Which one be boot or booty party again ? grin
I'm currently in Benin and my polling booth is in lag. Everywhere hard if not I would travelled back to lag to vote for Peter Obi.
Why did you not move the polling unit? Obi supporters are really online supporters....I have engaged alot of youth and the sad truth is most of them shouting online did not even collect their PVC.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Highways: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Obi Peter Gregory of Labour Party (LP) to become the next President.

After you, na still you
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Hamiltonii: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) to become the next President.

How can one vote a fat Pússy for president in an elaction where we have men. Women are unstable, they're only good for fúcking.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:30am On Feb 24, 2023
loswhite:
Why did you not move the polling unit? Obi supporters are really online supporters....I have engaged alot of youth and the sad truth is most of them shouting online did not even collect their PVC.

What do you mean by at bolded ?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by jesmond3945: 8:32am On Feb 24, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool
I'm currently in Benin and my polling booth is in lag. Everywhere hard if not I would travelled back to lag to vote for Peter Obi.
no complain when things get tough. The northerners are travelling to their polling unit to vote.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by duro4chang(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by obailala(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Whats the point of all these repeated polls when we already know who the winner will be?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Konjiboii: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2023
You for just post peter obi and others, it was stressful scrolling all the way down to click like on PO
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Sunnypan: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
My vote goes to Obi. That's my final answer.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by ThatFairGuy1: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Finestgurlie Remitinubu
Work don done, BOT for likes
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by TristanX: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Al-Mustapha Hamza of Action Alliance (AA) to become the next President.

Imagine! Ex- Convict Mustapha wants to be a president. Na wa o

What a country called Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
jesmond3945:
no complain when things get tough. The northerners are travelling to their polling unit to vote.

Wetin I wan take Travel go lag.. when nothing dey hand bros
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by jesmond3945: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Wetin I wan take Travel go lag.. when nothing dey hand bros
i don tell you now. You for move your polling unit
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Emperor002: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Nairaland is obidient grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by bunmioguns(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

As for me and my household

We will gladly vote Obi for president
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2023
jesmond3945:
i don tell you now. You for move your polling unit

In think I tried that but wasn't successful.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by ogbe88(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
You are lost
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by CutSoap(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Somebody should help me with 5k so I can travel to my polling unit in Akwa Ibom State and vote for my Peter Obi ooo.

*Account Number:* 3499435459 *Account Owner:* Emmanuel David Dickson
*Bank:* Fairmoney Microfinance Bank Ltd
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Mrmb: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Sowore Omoyele of African Action Congress (AAC) to become the next President.

For sowore to have goten 59 likes, this is clear that online polls are meaningless.... Those already celebrating online victory should be prepared for the shock of their lives
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Trustyourself: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool

Don't worry, just be praying for him. Peter Obi will certainly win by God's grace

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's CSU Record: Most Of Our Media Houses Have Been Compromised - Charly Boy / Nigeria Beats South Africa, Others As 2018 Best Economy In Africa / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.