Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? (26736 Views)

Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Shantyken(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
I am simply OBIDIENT if suffer no dey tire you.

I really don't see how Obi will lose this election.
The organic love is too much. Look at the faces of this poeple, they see hope in Peter Obi.

These are people who wake up without hope of where to get the next meal.

These are people who sit under the trees every afternoon, thinking about how to approach their wives and kids at home in the evening .

These are people who go to their shops everyday only to face thugs sent by Tinubus daughter whom he handed the markets in Lagos.

These are people who do business under severe heat because there is no electricity to power their Air Conditions and fans.

They just saw a glimpse of hope from the old order.

If for any reason you attempt to stop them from voting on 25th February, better buy your coffin before doing that.

Nigeria will finally be liberated from the hostage takers.

Na so dem be love Jonathan still e clear for him eyes
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by gloryman91: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu AKA Jagaban BATSHETTIMA has my vote and my entire family and village votes.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by bluefilm: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
We the 4-People-Tweeting Committee members have decided that Peter Obi is the ONE.

And so shall it be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by PastorandMentor(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Gregory Obi having scored 3,834,000 vote is therefore declared the winner.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by aydelicious: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Tomorrow will tell by Nigerians
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by PastorandMentor(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi is not Jonathan
Shantyken:

Na so dem be love Jonathan still e clear for him eyes
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
PastorandMentor:
Obi is not Jonathan
obi is not better

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Shikini: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Obidient

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by ahamonyeka(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Is a pity that most people voting or supporting peter obi does not have pvc.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by PastorandMentor(m): 9:34am On Feb 24, 2023
That's your opinion
HellVictorinho6:
obi is not better
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by WonderGod(m): 9:35am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Obi Peter Gregory of Labour Party (LP) to become the next President.

Who told you, God is not interested in who is in government. is a lie from the pit of hell, read Daniel 4:25
Daniel 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

From here, we could see that it is the will of God to choose our president for us. But until the will of God is prayed, it never get established on the earth. Mathew 6:9- Let their will be done on the Earth as you have ordained it in Heaven.
2. Who told you that God does not want you to be interested in who govern you?
1 Timothy 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

From here, we could see that God want us to use our prayer to determine those that will be in authority, so that there will be peace in the nation.
Who will enter a bus without be interested in the mental state of the driver to ascertain whether the driver is sound enough to take him to his destination?

On this note, join me as we lift up our holy hands( 1 Tim 2:cool today and call on God of Heaven to be in charge of tomorrow's election in Nigeria.

Prayer 1
Father, retire all the corrupt presidential candidates in this nation Nigeria, tomorrow in the name of Jesus Christ. Dan 4:25

Prayer 2
Father, don't allow anyone that his presidency will trigger disunity in this country to win the election of tomorrow or become our president in this nation Nigeria in the name of Jesus.
Christ. Ps 122:6-7

We believe and received answers to these prayer in Jesus Name.

Moderator, help us push it to FP
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Cypress042(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2023
ComeToJesus:

This one is a joker. He can't even vote for himself.
grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Trustyourself:

Don't worry, just be praying for him. Peter Obi will certainly win by God's grace

Sure .. Amen !
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by bluefilm: 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Kachikwu Dumebi of African Democratic Congress (ADC) to become the next President.
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Kachikwu Dumebi of African Democratic Congress (ADC) to become the next President.

How many Kachikwu Dumebis do you want to present to the masses?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by SenatePresdo(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
I think this is better. To counter the fake recently posted polls.

E don do you voom for eyes grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Papichulostunne(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Sowore Omoyele of African Action Congress (AAC) to become the next President.
Can dis one lead this country?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by whirlwind7(m): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
Dear NL mods, did you know that a lot of Nigerians do not know all the presidential candidates for this coming election? This thread is not just for vote casting but to let Nigerians know all the candidates running for the number one office of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and their parties.
Please do the needful.

Dominique lalasticla seun justwise nlfpmod Odewaleadesoye

If it were not for this thread, I didn't know a certain Boot Party exists! 🤣🤣🤣
Same with most of the lesser known candidates of other parties.

Thanks for this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Xion20: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2023
loswhite:
Why did you not move the polling unit? Obi supporters are really online supporters....I have engaged alot of youth and the sad truth is most of them shouting online did not even collect their PVC.

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2023
loswhite:
Why did you not move the polling unit? Obi supporters are really online supporters....I have engaged alot of youth and the sad truth is most of them shouting online did not even collect their PVC.

It go shock una grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
PastorandMentor:
That's your opinion
whatever
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
obailala:
Whats the point of all these repeated polls when we already know who the winner will be?

To sway more undecided voters btw today and tomorrow
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by blabulu2000: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Mrmb:

For sowore to have goten 59 likes, this is clear that online polls are meaningless.... Those already celebrating online victory should be prepared for the shock of their lives

Sowore is going nowhere lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2023
gloryman91:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu AKA Jagaban BATSHETTIMA has my vote and my entire family and village votes.

Still yet, the votes never reach 300 lol
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by yomi531(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote Obi!
Vote LP!

Papa Mama Pikin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
*If you're a Yoruba supporter of Obi, ask your self if Igbos voted for Awolowo or MKO*.

*Why is it always your own elders that are bad, but theirs are saints??*

*Was MKO's (SDP) Party in government previously in 1993 just as is APC now for Tinubu?*! *The reality of your decision today is that your tribesmen may never be president again.*

*All your elders and leaders are subject of mockery but Igbos can bring an unknown entity, rebrand it, and sell to you as a saint*. *They tell you it's not about tribe but, historically they had never voted Yoruba candidates for presidency*.

*In 1979 elections, Chief Obafemi Awolowo recorded an abysmal 0.8% and 0.7% of total votes 🗳 cast in the then Imo and Enugu state*. *Was Awolowo not competent too or was he also too old for the job? Is Awolowo ticket a Muslim Muslim ticket?*🤔

*Google 1993 election results and see that they did not also vote for MKO Abiola*. *Abiola lost in Enugu, Abia, Imo, and River states*.

*For me, if you don't patronize me, I will not patronize you*. *I'm not a fool!!* *This is a federal election and not state election like Osun state where the candidates are Yoruba vs Yoruba*.

*For the fact that a candidate failed in a party does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that everyone in the party will underperform if given the opportunity*.

*The same Igbos misleading our people are part of the problem too with their Biafra agitation which they have cleverly suspended for.*

*They championed EndSars protest as directed by Nnamdi Kanu to destroy Lagos*. *They are always insulting and troubling this Buhari man and even things he did well, they will never give credit*.

*We should never forget in a hurry how they called Nigeria a Zoo and all of us living in it, baboons.*

*Must it be their own president for us to progress?*

*Is that how developed the South East is, or we Yorubas are already emotionally blackmailed to the point that we see nothing good about ourselves again?* 🤔

*Yoruba e je ki a Ro'nu jinle oooo.* 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Forward it let it go viral.

#ThinkYorubaFirst

It's not about whether Peter obi is Igbo lol Nigerians have transcended the point of being bigots and retards for ethnic gains. Everybody is tired of all those jokers in APC because the country has not moved forward for the past 8 yrs. It's about the fact that compared to the rest of the candidates we believe Peter Obi is most capable and without any backing of cabal to leech on his government should he come to power.

How can you see Peter Obi contesting and you decide to vote a senile old man like tinubu, suffering from the shackles of dementia, plagued by the sufferings of the elderly who looks like he will fall into his grave after 24hrs of being in power.

We are tired of all those jokers. Or aren't you?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Jagabanofafrica: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Jagaban is the next President
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by demandtruth: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2023
uncleck:
A particular candidate has won in 98% of the polls. Deep down in your heart you already know that he'll still win this one. If you doubt me let's stake 100k. PO...

I'll bet you N150k to your N100k that Obi will NOT WIN this 2023 Presidential Elections.

How do you wish to stake?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Mrmb: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Sowore is going nowhere lol

He won't get 50 votes at the pill yet he is getting 59 likes here... Na juju be that?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by saphiere(f): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
onajo2000:
Why like? If the poster is not looking for like then use share instead
Is seun paying for likes?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by saphiere(f): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
1Dray:

You posted ADC twice with two different pics.
let me check. Thanks

I've corrected it.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by 1Dray(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
let me check. Thanks

I've corrected it.

But you didn't say thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay / Alison-Madueke: Let No One Say I Stole $20bn Because I Did Not / Bola Tinubu Visits Shettima, Borno State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.