Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? (26744 Views)

Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / 2023 Election: Which Of These Categories Do You Belong? / 2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by id4sho(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
tongue
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by LieDetector(m): 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by sunnywhyt007: 7:38am On Feb 24, 2023
God heal the Land.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Joey4321: 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Let the neck pressing begin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Badassniggga(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2023
It's just unnecessary including others. We only know 4 faces

Atiku
Tinubu
Obi
Kwakwanso

I don't even have any idea of others till I entered this thread.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Racoon(m): 7:40am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Obi Peter Gregory of Labour Party (LP) to become the next President.
Of course these pair of gentlemen are the only reason I am participating in this 2023 election.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by SeeItSayIt: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi Peter Gregory of Labour Party (LP)

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by ComeToJesus: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Nwanyanwu Daniel Daberechukwu of Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) to become the next President.

This one is a joker. He can't even vote for himself.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Are you still asking, by this time? Peter Obi oooo

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Aldol: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Waste of time, tomorrow will decide
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by blabulu2000: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Fearyourcreator: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
I am simply OBIDIENT if suffer no dey tire you.

I really don't see how Obi will lose this election.
The organic love is too much. Look at the faces of this poeple, they see hope in Peter Obi.

These are people who wake up without hope of where to get the next meal.

These are people who sit under the trees every afternoon, thinking about how to approach their wives and kids at home in the evening .

These are people who go to their shops everyday only to face thugs sent by Tinubus daughter whom he handed the markets in Lagos.

These are people who do business under severe heat because there is no electricity to power their Air Conditions and fans.

They just saw a glimpse of hope from the old order.

If for any reason you attempt to stop them from voting on 25th February, better buy your coffin before doing that.

Nigeria will finally be liberated from the hostage takers.
No go take your life serious dey wait for one man... Dissappointment loading... Trust in man ... Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by yerimastyle(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi will win on anap poll😂😂
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by onajo2000(m): 7:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Why like? If the poster is not looking for like then use share instead
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by coconutbag: 7:44am On Feb 24, 2023
If you like put Lp's Peter Obi on the second page here or on the back of the ballot paper, the neglected Nigerians will find him and vote him massively.

Make una dey play.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by onajo2000(m): 7:45am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

What is this mofo saying?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by livinbygrace: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Enough of all these online poll,its waste of time..NORTH WEST ALONE over 21m and All South East 10m,do the math.
The context is between Jagaban and Atiku.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by bigdammyj: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2023
My vote is for Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Osibajo2023: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2023
bigdammyj:
My vote is for Tinubu.
Tinubu is a winner

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by placeofallure(f): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2023
ecomalchemistt:
I am simply OBIDIENT if suffer no dey tire you.

I really don't see how Obi will lose this election.
The organic love is too much. Look at the faces of this poeple, they see hope in Peter Obi.

These are people who wake up without hope of where to get the next meal.

These are people who sit under the trees every afternoon, thinking about how to approach their wives and kids at home in the evening .

These are people who go to their shops everyday only to face thugs sent by Tinubus daughter whom he handed the markets in Lagos.

These are people who do business under severe heat because there is no electricity to power their Air Conditions and fans.

They just saw a glimpse of hope from the old order.

If for any reason you attempt to stop them from voting on 25th February, better buy your coffin before doing that.

Nigeria will finally be liberated from the hostage takers.

grin grin😁😁🙄

Premium tears....

I remember the calmness that comes before the storm.

Oh my! When you thought you had it then discover late that you don't have it 😭😭
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by 1Dray(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Kachikwu Dumebi of African Democratic Congress (ADC) to become the next President.

You posted ADC twice with two different pics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Menclothing: 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Ahead of them
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Minjim: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
S
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Nwanyanwu Daniel Daberechukwu of Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) to become the next President.

So this man too is contesting, why is he following Peter Obi like handbag?
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by html14java(f): 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
The first one no do una, abi?

Now na 10k likes Obi go get.
Others can share 1k among themselves.

We no dey give SHISHI!

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Ameduedwin: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2023
W
saphiere:
LIKE this POST if you want Obi Peter Gregory of Labour Party (LP) to become the next President.
obi all the way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by ejimatic: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
Nigerians are expected to choose their next Leader on Saturday 25th February, 2023 by casting their votes.

I have decided to create a poll for the Presidential candidates tagged '2023 Nairaland Presidential Poll (23NPP)'

This is how the poll will be conducted:

1. Scroll down to see the name and photograph of the candidate of your choice.

2. Click on the LIKE Button BELOW the Name of your candidate to cast your vote. NOTE: Shares will be voided.
Thee is no time for baseless and time wasting online poll again ! BAT all the way!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by 2blessed01(m): 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Vote wisely...
Vote Peter Obi
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi won!
Oya Obi is the GCF'N'

Grand Commander of the Order of the Federal Republic of Nairaland !
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by GardenOfGod(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2023
This girl wey de post rape news don de post politics... When did she start? Werey!
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Even here, obi is leading
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Reference(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Having taken a lot of time off the noisy marketplace of social media in the run up to the general elections, just like in 2011, 15, 19, my thoughts towards the august event is simple.

Elections alone do not make for democracy. Elections are simply the end of a process of preparations for a change of government.

Candidates alone do not make for
a successful democratic experience or a positive government. It is the active participation of all stakeholders from the get to to the very end that ensures desires are met.

For if the candidate to be elected is a seed to be planted with the 'hope' of a positive harvest, then what is the role of the farmer, the quality of the ground and the atmosphere to nourish it.

Any one of these factors not working to deliver positive results will lead to the failure of the harvest.

So as Nigerians have overwhelmed themselves with seed selection, few are indeed asking themselves, 'is the farm ready'. Are Nigerians ready to play their part and do what it takes to make democracy work for our collective good.

Is Nigeria a viable ground on which candidate x,y,z will succeed. That is my concern. I said in 2015, on this forum that without restructuring the best news out of this government will be a few rail lines, bridges and roads.

Is that all Nigeria hoped for.... but here we go again. Majority of us just do not understand democracy and how to make it work for our good.

I have sat back and watched the market haggle for weeks now and it appears nothing has fundamentally changed to give me hope that this country has turned the corner and it can freely move forward in any tangible way.
Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Which Of These Candidates Would You Vote For? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Obi all the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nonso-Maduakor Wrongfully Charged For Cynthia's Murder / Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) / Pictures Of Dogara Voting In The Bauchi South Senatorial Bye-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.