Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) (33507 Views)

360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by enomakos(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Is this real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Chineduawka: 10:46am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and than find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

Show us a credible source with better showing of the pvcs.
Oil de your Head.
Na fake news 🤣😎
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by princejohnard(m): 10:46am On Feb 22, 2023
98% of INEC staff in each state are NATIVE of that state! If at all this is TRUE then na Igbo dey do Igbo because no way an outsider could have access to such number of PVCs.

The SE should stop playing the victim here, is it an Hausa person or people from other states that did this ??

This person should have called at least about 5 PVC and show the name on them because most of this uncollected PVC owners are either dead or the PVC are invalid ( due to so certain reasons)

Penguin2:

Relax!

As they are working hard to disenfranchise Southeasterners and subdue votes from the region, God is opening new frontiers for Peter Obi.

God cannot be mocked!
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by KLRSIK420(m): 10:48am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

You are obviously a child. You talk like one at least.

Stop replying this thing, it's obvious the boy is not too well mentally grin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Jnkay: 10:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Druggie Urchins and propaganda and fake news are like Tinubu and drugs
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by ezebunafo(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and than find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

so authority FM is fake too.a station owned by ifeanyi uba

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by ezebunafo(m): 10:55am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Some people here are deliberately trying to deny a video prove. I want everyone to watch this video with their own eyes and judge for themselves.

I can clearly see the shiny insignias on the PVCs, how blind or self denying can any be to disprove this video?!
dont mind them how would a station owned by ifeanyi uba ,authority fm be allowed to be used for a fake post knowingly fully well that NBC may come for them,despite all the evidences they are still saying its fake news.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MeeLan: 11:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Penguin2:

You think?

Can you come up with a hypothesis of how they now came about such number of PVC in their possession?🤔

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
thank God una nor say na tinubu compound una see am. Go ask obi, na for him state be that. He never fit cordinate hoke, e wan go aso rock
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Heavensent01(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

Look at all these PVCs, and these are the ones discovered oh?

you're a dummy? you mean na yoruba and Hausa invaded inec officers in east to burn and caused unrest?

you can kill as if no be you people ways of life, dummies

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:22am On Feb 22, 2023
27Pushing30:

Go and relate with your intellectually stunted comrades.
As an adult i can't expect adolescents to comprehend commonsensical stuffs.

Take care

Mr Intellectual GIANT.
online Adult with plenty talk just to SHY AWAY from a comment you made with your full chest.
Forget all this long boring story and Show how intellectually HUGE you are by telling me what made it RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by DissTroy(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and then find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

Of course. It had to be Budaatum the tribalist who has stated over the years that Igbos can never be President and I have exposed him over and over again.

Prejudiced dôlt.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by cutedharmee: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I am so deeply angry I feel like killing someone right now! This is wickedness.

He said a hunter saw them in the bush and brought them to their Radio station. He said these are from just a senatorial district.
You feel like killing people Go kill your family members nah grin abii what do u think cheesy
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by CLRF: 11:58am On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

These people are disenfranchising these other people from the East big time in this elections. How will this end alright?

SInce the video said the PVC is from a Senetorial district, what if a Candidate from the same State is the one responsible for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Shikini: 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Very wrong
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by 2016v2017: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Resources most be put together to get these PVCs to theowners immediately before this elections.

If Peter Obi doesn't win this elections cus they too much hate Igbos to give him, I might personally relocate to the East and join them in fighting for their Biafra! This is absolute degenerate wickedness!

What has these people done to Nigerians! What has the Igbos done to us?! I am very angry and emotional right now!

I might kill someone!! What extreme, unfounded, unimaginable, unfathomable, indescribable, pitch wickedness is this to a people? Is this how we hate them so much in this country?

The hate is damn much

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Emola12(m): 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu don pay INEC

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by pacespot(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
The first thing any sensible person from the South who becomes president should do is to decentralize this entire criminal entity that calls itself Nigeria.

Powers must return to the constituencies just like we had in independence.

The entire military and police must be restructured from top to bottom. People from the same region must be recruited into the military and police to manage their own security affairs.

We are not one in this country, let's stop deceiving ourselves. There is no way Muslims will live peacefully with people of other faiths. Let everybody be on their own.

I can assure anyone, INEC will never respond to this one. They only pretend as if they care by responding to less important issues.

We cannot continue like this, being ruled as if we are cows.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by MiniImportation: 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

you are a coward and a blind and deaf person all this while that Simon-Ekpa is shouting no Election in Biafra land I guess you must be in jail then for drug pushing, and if you have the iron balls to sniff life out of an individual why no start with your mom and loved ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
DissTroy:

Of course. It had to be Budaatum the tribalist who has stated over the years that Igbos can never be President and I have exposed him over and over again.

Prejudiced dôlt.

Kindly show us where buda "has stated over the years that Igbos can never be President" so everyone knows you are not a liar.

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

Just the first few minutes is enough to make any sensible person disbelieve it, as there's no way some YouTube blogger would have access to this find and then find the time to make a video about it, which I did watch.

Some people must have laid curses on you and your generation because of this stupidity of yours..
Trust me there's power in the tongue especially if you are wrong and wicked on somebody for no reason..

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by princety24(m): 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKAjU9WlBo
I hope we are ready to vote in a man that will take these our wonderful country from a consumption nation to a PRODUCTION nation.
V O T E P E T E R O B I
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

Some people must have laid curses on you and your generation because of this stupidity of yours..
Trust me there's power in the tongue especially if you are wrong and wicked on somebody for no reason..

Pity the power of those tongues seem to be manifesting in your very cursed self.

Do ensure you get your pvc and vote for Obi. It might cure you.
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Yankee101: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is madness
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by JealousCobra(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

If you thought with your brain you wouldn't be so gullible to believe this and powerless you definitely wouldn't be threatening me.

You bi ediot,
it's only your grandfather could have told you this 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by adefitim(m): 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na Tinubu send them to dispose the PVCs...
wait they will soon say that
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Nobodysboo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
THEM DONE START
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Gandrova: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

If you don't trust their love and patriotism why don't you give them their Biafra then?

After this election you will be shocked to see people from the Middle Belt start recruiting to join Biafra. Cus of this injustice I might be among the first.

You have the rest of the country, Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani. Wicked f*cks!
Lolz! Biafra about to be activated soon. Con head people are not smart people @ all. grin
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Commit murder and spend the rest of your already sad life in prison
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by donkach: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
budaatum:

If you thought with your brain you wouldn't be so gullible to believe this and powerless you definitely wouldn't be threatening me.
Dead conscience. Evil personified. I don't think that you would ever have truth in your life. Even if you try, it's finished, you can't my dear.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by biodunid: 3:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Which group was attacking and destroying INEC offices in Anambra and entire SE? Which entity has said no one must come out to vote on Saturday? Why is no one in this clip mentioning that entity but suggesting it is non Igbo actors at work?
Re: Thousands Of PVCs Discovered Inside Bush In Nnewi, Anambra State (Videos) by budaatum: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
donkach:

Dead conscience. Evil personified. I don't think that you would ever have truth in your life. Even if you try, it's finished, you can't my dear.

I'm certain I have more truth and everything else in my life than you can ever dream of having in your life.

Please be Obidient and vote for Obi so your life can be better too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shekau On Time’s 100 Influential Persons List / 1985 Coup: How I Led Soldiers To Pick Up Buhari – Col. A. Aminu (rtd) / Obi Cubanna Shows Off His PVC Ahead Of 25th Election - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.