Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital (1642 Views)

Supreme Court Upheld Candidates Must Win 25% Votes In 24 States, Plus FCT / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Results From INEC IREV So Far Shows That Obi Won 19 States Plus FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Misterone:
Obi cannot win rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Edo and bayelsa. You can take that to the bank
Politics in the SS is different from politics in the SE. Politics in the SS be like JuJu. You dey look am e dey go.

I’ll come back to this post after results on Sunday
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Misterone: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Bitchiamjay:

I’ll come back to this post after results on Sunday
Alright
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Kingboy10: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Misterone:
Obi cannot win rivers, Delta, Akwa ibom, Edo and bayelsa. You can take that to the bank
Politics in the SS is different from politics in the SE. Politics in the SS be like JuJu. You dey look am e dey go.
Edo that is the capital of obidient family? Na block vote obi go get for Edo guy. I will quote you after the election
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by unclejb2(m): 12:15am On Feb 22, 2023
Softmirror:
TWO THINGS ARE CERTAIN.

1. PETER OBI WILL LOSE
2. ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU WILL WIN.

MORE SO, THIS WILL MARK THE END OF PETER OBI'S CARRIER IN POLITICS WHILE THE WIN WILL BECOME TINUBU'S FULFILMENT. JUST LIKE MESSI WINNING THE WORLD CUP. PETER OBI WILL RUN AWAY FROM LABOUR PARTY. TINUBU WILL CONTINUE TO BE RELEVANT IN BOTH NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL POLITICS TILL HIS LAST BREATH ON EARTH.

we are retiring Tinubu on Saturday.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Misterone: 12:19am On Feb 22, 2023
renderme:

I think he will win 4 in SS.
SS election dey be like magic! Watch and see. You will see live what's call vote buying. Live and direct, without fear. Those guys get heart. Even na law enforcement dem go use rig election. You guys were accusing Tinubu of vote buying while leaving out the main culprit. Make Una no worry, Una go see am. Especially Delta and Rivers
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by Bundaweber: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Edo my State go shock me ? How? Na Ment?

Oshiomole will win his senatorial ambition that one is certain but he can't play godfatherism here. He knows it very well. Oga, I'm telling you Obi will win Edo State hands down. In fact PDP will come second here in Edo State while APC will struggle to get 1%.

Alaye, when oshiomole chased obaseki out of APC, that was when APC lost Edo State. Even PDP knows very well that they will lose Edo State 100%. Who then is APC to think they'll win this Edo. Na ment? Alaye we vote for competency and trusted Sane individuals here and not otherwise.

Hope you know that orbih and his group are working for apc. Also you expect dvd and obazee not to deliver in Edo south and oredo respectively? Or even Bibi and oduma not to get huge amount of votes. Dey play. Labour sef don already weaken with ativie loss for court today. I repeat dey play. Apc don dey do underground mosquito campaign since and you are here basking on the euphoria of sm and the loud voice of non indigene of eastern extraction. Na Edo central I expect say obi go perform small cos of ray royal, omofomwan and abure. But do you think prince odi no go want perform or do you think PDP would lose their most solid base in Edo state? They also know that if labour win in that place it's goodbye to governorship zoning to them from apc or PDP. What about Edo north? Na Edo north na him oshiomole use take reduce the gap ABI win the state during buhari re-election. You should also know that the district is the area of Edo state with the largest concentration of Muslims. It is quite foolhardy to claim that Edo state is over 90% for a particular candidate

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 5:41am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You're blind not to see the mention of "Godfatherism" in the write up?

Alaye I'm done with you. Your argument is usually pointless and baseless
obidient and fight.by Saturday una prick go enter una belle
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 5:45am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

From no votes at all to small votes? Why you dey whine yourself na? Shey you say obi no go win Delta and you'll kill yourself when he does?

When Obi wins delta by Saturday this week and you didn't kill yourself may God strike you Dead before Sunday morning. May no good things ever happened to you and your family. May backwardness always be your portion. Expect you kill yourself by Saturday when Obi wins Delta, these curses will not work. But if you don't. These curses will become active and passive. So shall it be Amen
obidients look at what u r opening ur mouth to say to someone u don’t know.U r saying thgs about someone that’s better than everyone in ur community.If nairaland was not faceless u will know u r not doin better than my gate man.I won’t return the curses?not even ur father or ur community king has what it takes to curse me.God bless u bro
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 7:13am On Feb 22, 2023
highchief1:
obidients look at what u r opening ur mouth to say to someone u don’t know.U r saying thgs about someone that’s better than everyone in ur community.If nairaland was not faceless u will know u r not doin better than my gate man.I won’t return the curses?not even ur father or ur community king has what it takes to curse me.God bless u bro

You be Mumu shaa. Were you on weeds when you said you'll kill yourself when Obi wins delta? And I made it easier for you. What later changed? Abi you smoke? Are you now afraid that Obi will win Delta?

Young Man before you talk any rubbish again, use your brain and think and stop talking carelessly. However it's like you mistake me for your father you're better than? If e sure for you say Amen to those prayers na
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

You be Mumu shaa. Were you on weeds when you said you'll kill yourself when Obi wins delta? And I made it easier for you. What later changed? Abi you smoke?
u made it easier for me by going further with generation thingy?And u Dey call me mumu again?if u insult person dem Dey credit ur account?Work on yourself bro e get y.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by StrongAlphMale: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2023
highchief1:
u made it easier for me by going further with generation thingy?And u Dey call me mumu again?if u insult person dem Dey credit ur account?Work on yourself bro e get y.

Emotions don't win election young man. Were you on weed when you said you'll kill yourself when Obi wins delta?

If you can't answer the question above. Bros no quote me again otherwise you'll be greatly ignored
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by shuttox: 8:09am On Feb 22, 2023
jahsharon:

Go out and vote and let IPOB use you for pepper soup and suya. Your lord 7and savior Nazi Nnamdi Kanu associates have promised to use anyone they see on election day for pepper t
You are wishing south east not to vote
God punish u there
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 15 States Plus Capital by highchief1: 10:16am On Feb 22, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Emotions don't win election young man. Were you on weed when you said you'll kill yourself when Obi wins delta?

If you can't answer the question above. Bros no quote me again otherwise you'll be greatly ignored
ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Old Grandma Just Voted, Guess Who She Voted? / APC Printed 3.4 Trillion For Themselves, Video / Beating Of Children Is NOT African Culture. It Is Colonial. So Stop It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.