Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:20 PM

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory (2975 Views)

Why You Will Never Be Satisfied When You Receive All That You Prayed / The Kind Of Blessing That Will Make The World To Fear God. Receive It... / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
We will continue tomorrow. Iv been pretty occupied. God bless u all.

Shalom!!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
Starting a family.

As a bachelor, I always prayer to God about my future wife. I gave the ALMIGHTY God the exact description of what I wanted in a wife.

1. Marry the most beautiful woman in my family who is very intelligent and very calm.
2. She must fear God and will help correct my excesses when am heading towards the wrong direction.
3. Her parents and siblings must be calm and must also be people that fear God because I don't want any form of stress/pressure.
4. I want her to deliver in 9months after our marriage.
5. I wanted a baby boy as our first child.
6. For God to provide me with money to do my traditional and white wedding.
7. For God to give me a bigger miraculous house to move in after marriage...

In 2009/2010, I was supposed to travel to Newfoundland in Canada, for my Master degree education but I choose to marry here first and have a family before leaving eventually. So many will be asking the big question WHY here and not there? This was so because God gave me a very beautiful woman I never believed in my entire life could be my wife. She is not just a natural beauty, she is very brainy (highly intelligent) and very calm. Yet she fears the Lord!! Same thing goes for her parents and her siblings!!! Prayer point 1, 2 and 3 answered...

When I told her I want to marry her, I didn't have a dime but God provided more than enough from areas I never expected money could come from and we did our traditional wedding and white wedding respectively which ran into MILLIONS of Naira in style. After the wedding, someone called me and asked me to go check a house at COMMISSIONERS quarters at Trans Egbu in Owerri and not only was it a flat where we are to live alone in a very big compound with plenty space, the landlady is based in Lagos and comes in once in a very long while. So we practically live alone! It didn't stop there, the man PAID for the rent on our behalf without me asking for help!!

Nine months later, my wife gave birth and when the doctor called me to come see the baby, I told him it's a BOY (without any prior information) and his name is King David!! Hallelujah!!! Prayer point 4, 5, 6 and 7 answered!!! What a MIGHTY GOD we serve... Hallelujah!!!

Note: Decree a thing and it shall surely come to pass...our God is able to do allllllll things. ONLY BELIEVE and he will do a new thing in ur life amen!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
2 Witches

I remember when I was still younger say 18yrs till mid twenties. I had 2 neighbors who were witches. One married and lives in No 7 while the other one too is married and lived in No 5. The two compounds were owned by a single person and there was no division/demarcation between the two houses. It was a mini barracks because the tenants were over 40.

The two women were from Delta State. I knew at first that one was a witch but I didn't know the one close to me was also a witch. I noticed the first one because am special. She later confessed before she died. The husband is blind till date.

My story revolves around the second one. She was very kind and extremely nice to me. Her husband is sick at the moment and has returned to Delta State. He is a good man, he and his children helped us a lot through me by giving us Garry to drink and food to eat.

She always makes food and brings to me. She always does this and my father welcomed it because he didn't have. My dad is from a rich home but was very lazy and relied mostly on his father's wealth. His wealth was from Satan because it came with him taking a Satanic CONVENANT tying his children and unborn generation with a limitation in life. This is the reason am saved today. This side is a story for another day...
Back to the woman and her food. My father always encouraged me to go and see if she will give us food and raw garri. But as I continued my growth SPIRITUALLY, I started becoming alert in the spirit. I noticed that each time I eat her food with her plenty meat and fish, something will go wrong with me. I will be sick. Like I said in my earlier post, I was always sick growing up...it was primarily from her food! I knew them since I was very little. From when I was in PRIMARY 2. When I discovered this, that day my spirit said to me, she is a witch. And to prove it, wake up at midnight and pray that if truly she is a witch, let the midnight prayer torment her so much that when she sees u in the morning, let her squeeze her face and ignore my greetings and avoid u!! Do u know that I woke up around midnight and did that prayer in her name, the next morning when she saw me, she was soooooo angry with me that she was frowning her face and didn't answer any of my greetings. And she avoided me like plegue..

After some days, she came back smiling and brought food to me with plenty of meat and I rejected it. Since that day, I stopped being sick and became normal as a normal growing teenager. Hallelujah!!! She was later discovered to be a witch and was asked to go home to her parents. They later brought her back after reconciliation with her husband.

Note: Not all sickness are normal. That's why some cannot be explained or traced by science when they attack u. But the good news is that Jesus Christ is our healer. Let's embrace Him today and be free. God bless u all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Armed Robbers

When we were still staying in Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos, I stayed in a mini barracks. My dad and some of my siblings stayed at No 7 while I stayed with my Uncle at No 5. Both were in the same compound owned by a single individual.

There was a time in Lagos ARMED ROBBERS were terrorizing vartually every area. I think around 1997 to early Y2k. That's the word we used around the year 2000. So it happened that armed robbers wrote the Landlords/Tenants in my area that they will be coming to rob us and they were specific on the period they want to come. That everyone should keep something very valuable for them or be killed/injured. Some people fainted that period, some ran away from the area and some relocated grin ...

I was staying with my Uncle, his name is uncle Cassidy. He is my daddy's last brother. That faithful night when they wanted to come, I knelt down and prayed to the ALMIGHTY God. I told the King of Kings the following:

1. When they come to our apartment, one of them should say our apartment is a kitchen.
2. That they should suggest to one another that they should go back.

After my prayers, I said amen. I believe God so I wasn't afraid. As we heard sounds of them coming and neighbors screaming, my uncle opened the door and ran away. He told me to tell then if they come in that he travelled to the village to bury his father. Meanwhile my grandfather died so many years ago and has been long buried and forgotten... he went to the backyard and jumped the fence into the next compound which is a CHURCH!

Immediately he left, I sat down in the living room (Parlor) and crossed my legs like a KING. I was waiting for them. They went from door to door and came to my next door neighbor who is a CUSTOMS officer. They threatened to shoot him if he does not cooperate with them. They took his car keys, cash and so many original documents of various things he owned. The guy almost ran mad when they left our area. From there, they came to my side. I saw them from the window. The were carrying a long gun. One if them said our apartment is a KITCHEN and others suggested they should go back and they turned BACK and never came into our apartment!! Hallelujah!!!

Note: Psalm 91:9-11 says if u say the Lord is ur refuge and u make the Most High ur dwelling, no harm will come near u, no disaster will come near ur tent!! For He will give His ANGELS charge over u to keep u in all ur ways!!!
If ur not in Jesus Christ, ur missing alot. Accept Jesus Christ today and be saved. This and many more can also happen in ur life. God bless u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Baba Kolo

I told u earlier that I stayed in a compound that I referred to as a MINI barracks back then in Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos. This was early 90s. I left there unofficially around 2004/2005.

The name of our Landlord was Baba Kolo. Rumour has it that he killed his brother and took over the two compounds (No 5 and No 7 Eliasau Street). His brother's Spirit was always coming out to disturb him and he had to use a HERBALIST to use burglary proof iron rods to cover the top of the grave. This was to stop the brother's Spirit from coming out to disturb him.

Now the testimony here is my friend and brother (Bro Sampson) who is a prophet came to visit me. He didn't meet me at home and he decided to wait at the frontage. I usually stay there by leaning on the wall when I don't want to stay inside the house. As he was there waiting for me, my Landlord who loves doing juju saw him, and asked him who he was looking for. He mentioned my name and still my Landlord harassed him. He never responded. Because he was quiet, my Landlord picked offense and slapped him and asked him to go! He didn't know what he did...bro Sampson as he prefers to be called, turned and said to him, that his face he slapped, will be the last thing he will see with those two eyes!! As he left our compound, Baba Kolo became BLIND!!!

When we saw another day he told me what happened. Till Baba Kolo died, he was blind and they could not find any cure despite all his MONEY he had!

Am just coming from Bro Sampson's house this evening as we speak and he is still waxing stronger in Jesus Christ!! This is one man of God who will pray for u and will never ask for anything in return. Even when he was asked to come and become an assistant Pastor because of his gift of Prophecy and collect cash but he declined, because that's not what God told him... Hallelujah!!!

NOTE: Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm was not said in the BIBLE in vain! Do not follow people who talk down or mistreat men of God because u and them are not the same SPIRITUALLY. Some can say a word and u will be blessed and some can curse u and ur life will bend. Remember, He that keepeth Israel does not sleep nor slumber!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2023
Massage from a DEMON

During a deliverance Service yesterday being 12/04/2023 held in Owerri, a massage was passed to all to hear by a DEMON. During the prayer/deliverance service, we were specifically using the Holy Ghost fire to remove and deliver everyone present from all forms connection to Marine Spirits/Powers/kingdom. Then people started falling and some manifesting. Two unique cases was that of a slim woman and a fat lady (I don't know their names). The demons in them were very stubborn especially the one in the FAT lady. And Sister Amaka (W) while praying for her, asked the demon the following questions:

W: Who are u?
D: Her Spirit HUSBAND
W: Where are u from? Which river, SEA or Ocean are u from?
D: (It refused to talk)
W: Where is her STAR?

***A STAR is her birth gift (destiny) she came with when she was born. Some are born to be this, while others are born to be that. Some are born great and some are born to be normal people.*** That lady was ment to be a great gospel singer.

D: I have it and I will never release it to u.
W: Why?
D: I don't want her to be great. I don't want her to be like Chinyere Udoma who uses her voice to praise God and cause alot of problems for us in our KINGDOM!

***I wasn't surprised because I knew what they were up to in their Kingdom because of my experience/knowledge of them***

W: What else have u done to her?
D: I have used her husband to persecute her and make her life very miserable.
W: Why the husband?
D: He is my property! Laughing...

***While He was talking through her (the fat lady) her eyes was closed***

D: ...in fact all present here are my property except for only 3 person's here!!
W: Who are ur properties here?
D: All present here except for only 3 persons.
W: Who are they? Show me the 3 persons.
D: U (Sister Amaka) tormenting me.
D: That man of God wearing white at the extreme right on a big chair ( Sister Amaka's husband).
D: ...and that slim man standing on that sand in front.
W: Which slim man?
D: It pointed at me!!!

***At this time, I was shocked because out of all the crowd present, there were only 3 of us who are genuinely saved and washed by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB!!!***

D: Everyone u see here are all mine! My agents are in them!!
W: How?
D: They have one sin or the other hindering them. As long as they engage in furnication, adultery and other forms of SIN, they are mine...
D: Anyone u see wearing worldly things are mine. U see all these WIGS, TROUSERS, EAR RINGS, LEG CHAINS, ARTIFICIAL NAILS, MAKE UPS etc will be with us during eternity.
W: what do u know about eternity?
D: Jesus Christ is already ready to come back. I and my agents know that, and that is why they are working harder to get more people to their Kingdom.
D: New wigs/attachments and so many things have just been produced in their KINGDOM, and will be lunched very soon by their earthly agents...

***At this point I remembered delivered from the power of darkness and born twice I read so many years ago***

At this point, Sister Amaka (W) went back to the Alter and called for people to come to the Altar and genuinely give their lives to the Almighty God. So many surrendered their lives yesterday to the glory of God Almighty!! Hallelujah!!!

***He that has an EAR, let him/her listen***

Thank God it happened korokoro in the presence of all the people that attended yesterday. If ur reading this word of testimony, adjust ur ways because Jesus Christ is coming again to take away His people. U must be read always!! God bless u!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 1:33am On Apr 18, 2023
Let's continue with more testimonies later today.

Shalom!!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Cash gifts 1

In the month of February 2023, after going to preach at Elekahia market in Port Harcourt, as I was going home, I told the ALMIGHTY God that I have done what He sent me to do, that I don't have money. He should please send me money.

The same day, as I got home, I lay down to rest on my bed and a call came in. It was a foreign call from UK and the person does not even have my contact I guess. This is because we hardly talk. Secondly he does not give money to anyone (stingy) and the way we parted company after school, there was no communication between us...

I picked up the phone and answered and He said it's him Uche. I was shocked. He asked me how I was and I said fine. He said NO! How are u? And I said not too okay in terms of my pocket and he said I should send my account details. He transferred cash to my account immediately!! I was shocked!!! How he got my number baffled me!!!! He said I should not worry that he will send more to me.

I called my children and wife and told them what happened and we prayed together and thanked the Almighty God for hearing my prayer I said the previous day. The next day my phone rang again someone called from US and asked me to send my account details to her. Immediately I saw another alert of N50k..gbam! As I was dancing because I never told anyone I needed money except the Almighty God, he received my thanks over the two cash I received and someone called me again from Lagos and asked me to please forward my account details to him. He sent N50k again!! As I was dancing over that one, another person called me from Lagos the next day and asked me to send my account details again and gbam....money landed in my account again!! Somebody shout hallelujah!!!!

Note: Say to the righteous it is well!!! God is still in the business of providing for His people and urs is not an exception, if only u can amend ur ways before Him and draw nearer to Him. He will draw nearer to u and begin immediately to supply all ur needs according to His riches in glory.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 8:43pm On Apr 19, 2023
Travelling 1

During a trip from Benin to my base in Port Harcourt, I went to get a bus. When I got there I paid and after wasting several hours of our time, they brought a bus. The bus was not very new as I wanted and the driver wasn't what I expected. I wanted someone younger. When they announced the bus, I went there and refused to enter. I didn't complain or say anything about the bus to anyone. I just told God I don't like this bus. I need something newer, cleaner and better.

After a few minutes, the manager of the park came to me and said I should PLEASE leave that particular bus, go and join the Sienna bus by the extreme right. That he wants that bus to go to Port Harcourt! That bus was never on the list of buses travelling again that day. It's newer, cleaner and with a younger driver just the way I love it!! when I entered the bus, people were wondering why the sudden change of heart by the park management. But I just smiled inside of me. Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2023
I'm enjoying these testimonies and even shared a few in a church WhatsApp group I belong to.

To God alone be the glory. More grace Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
kayone2:
I'm enjoying these testimonies and even shared a few in a church WhatsApp group I belong to.

To God alone be the glory. More grace Sir

Thanks Kayone2. All Glory goes to the Almighty God who made all these possible.
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:38am On Apr 22, 2023
We will continue later today by His grace.

Shalom!!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 9:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Travelling 2

I travelled to Lagos from Port Harcourt during Christmas of 2022. When I went to waterlines to book my ticket at Agofure Transport Company, I discovered their price was above N20k. GIGM and GUO Motors was even more expensive. What I wanted to spend was from N12k to N15K max. While I was at Agofure Motors, my Spirit said I should go to LIBRA Motors. So I left Agofure park and went straight to Libra Motors at AIR FORCE/Stadium road. When I got there, their price was just slightly above N12k and I paid. The testimony was that the lady told me the vehicle was almost filled up. And I told her I wanted NO 1 SEAT (front seat) and she said it's not possible by that time of the day. And I simply told the ALMIGHTY God that that's what I want, that He should make it available for me. She told me it won't be possible and I told her I have told the ALMIGHTY God, it will be available for me! Check pls!! When she checked, she turned back with her mouth wide open as she looked at me and said, it's available!!! She said that wasn't supposed to be possible especially at that time of the day I came!!! I just smiled, collected my ticket and walked away... Hallelujah!!!

Note: Mark 11:24 says therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by devoutpraise: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Salvation2:
2 Witches

I remember when I was still younger say 18yrs till mid twenties. I had 2 neighbors who were witches. One married and lives in No 7 while the other one too is married and lived in No 5. The two compounds were owned by a single person and there was no division/demarcation between the two houses. It was a mini barracks because the tenants were over 40.

The two women were from Delta State. I knew at first that one was a witch but I didn't know the one close to me was also a witch. I noticed the first one because am special. She later confessed before she died. The husband is blind till date.

My story revolves around the second one. She was very kind and extremely nice to me. Her husband is sick at the moment and has returned to Delta State. He is a good man, he and his children helped us a lot through me by giving us Garry to drink and food to eat.

She always makes food and brings to me. She always does this and my father welcomed it because he didn't have. My dad is from a rich home but was very lazy and relied mostly on his father's wealth. His wealth was from Satan because it came with him taking a Satanic CONVENANT tying his children and unborn generation with a limitation in life. This is the reason am saved today. This side is a story for another day...
Back to the woman and her food. My father always encouraged me to go and see if she will give us food and raw garri. But as I continued my growth SPIRITUALLY, I started becoming alert in the spirit. I noticed that each time I eat her food with her plenty meat and fish, something will go wrong with me. I will be sick. Like I said in my earlier post, I was always sick growing up...it was primarily from her food! I knew them since I was very little. From when I was in PRIMARY 2. When I discovered this, that day my spirit said to me, she is a witch. And to prove it, wake up at midnight and pray that if truly she is a witch, let the midnight prayer torment her so much that when she sees u in the morning, let her squeeze her face and ignore my greetings and avoid u!! Do u know that I woke up around midnight and did that prayer in her name, the next morning when she saw me, she was soooooo angry with me that she was frowning her face and didn't answer any of my greetings. And she avoided me like plegue..

After some days, she came back smiling and brought food to me with plenty of meat and I rejected it. Since that day, I stopped being sick and became normal as a normal growing teenager. Hallelujah!!! She was later discovered to be a witch and was asked to go home to her parents. They later brought her back after reconciliation with her husband.

Note: Not all sickness are normal. That's why some cannot be explained or traced by science when they attack u. But the good news is that Jesus Christ is our healer. Let's embrace Him today and be free. God bless u all.

AMEN IN JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by devoutpraise: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Salvation2:
Armed Robbers

When we were still staying in Mafoluku Oshodi Lagos, I stayed in a mini barracks. My dad and some of my siblings stayed at No 7 while I stayed with my Uncle at No 5. Both were in the same compound owned by a single individual.

There was a time in Lagos ARMED ROBBERS were terrorizing vartually every area. I think around 1997 to early Y2k. That's the word we used around the year 2000. So it happened that armed robbers wrote the Landlords/Tenants in my area that they will be coming to rob us and they were specific on the period they want to come. That everyone should keep something very valuable for them or be killed/injured. Some people fainted that period, some ran away from the area and some relocated grin ...

I was staying with my Uncle, his name is uncle Cassidy. He is my daddy's last brother. That faithful night when they wanted to come, I knelt down and prayed to the ALMIGHTY God. I told the King of Kings the following:

1. When they come to our apartment, one of them should say our apartment is a kitchen.
2. That they should suggest to one another that they should go back.

After my prayers, I said amen. I believe God so I wasn't afraid. As we heard sounds of them coming and neighbors screaming, my uncle opened the door and ran away. He told me to tell then if they come in that he travelled to the village to bury his father. Meanwhile my grandfather died so many years ago and has been long buried and forgotten... he went to the backyard and jumped the fence into the next compound which is a CHURCH!

Immediately he left, I sat down in the living room (Parlor) and crossed my legs like a KING. I was waiting for them. They went from door to door and came to my next door neighbor who is a CUSTOMS officer. They threatened to shoot him if he does not cooperate with them. They took his car keys, cash and so many original documents of various things he owned. The guy almost ran mad when they left our area. From there, they came to my side. I saw them from the window. The were carrying a long gun. One if them said our apartment is a KITCHEN and others suggested they should go back and they turned BACK and never came into our apartment!! Hallelujah!!!

Note: Psalm 91:9-11 says if u say the Lord is ur refuge and u make the Most High ur dwelling, no harm will come near u, no disaster will come near ur tent!! For He will give His ANGELS charge over u to keep u in all ur ways!!!
If ur not in Jesus Christ, ur missing alot. Accept Jesus Christ today and be saved. This and many more can also happen in ur life. God bless u.

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by devoutpraise: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Salvation2:
Massage from a DEMON

During a deliverance Service yesterday being 12/04/2023 held in Owerri, a massage was passed to all to hear by a DEMON. During the prayer/deliverance service, we were specifically using the Holy Ghost fire to remove and deliver everyone present from all forms connection to Marine Spirits/Powers/kingdom. Then people started falling and some manifesting. Two unique cases was that of a slim woman and a fat lady (I don't know their names). The demons in them were very stubborn especially the one in the FAT lady. And Sister Amaka (W) while praying for her, asked the demon the following questions:

W: Who are u?
D: Her Spirit HUSBAND
W: Where are u from? Which river, SEA or Ocean are u from?
D: (It refused to talk)
W: Where is her STAR?

***A STAR is her birth gift (destiny) she came with when she was born. Some are born to be this, while others are born to be that. Some are born great and some are born to be normal people.*** That lady was ment to be a great gospel singer.

D: I have it and I will never release it to u.
W: Why?
D: I don't want her to be great. I don't want her to be like Chinyere Udoma who uses her voice to praise God and cause alot of problems for us in our KINGDOM!

***I wasn't surprised because I knew what they were up to in their Kingdom because of my experience/knowledge of them***

W: What else have u done to her?
D: I have used her husband to persecute her and make her life very miserable.
W: Why the husband?
D: He is my property! Laughing...

***While He was talking through her (the fat lady) her eyes was closed***

D: ...in fact all present here are my property except for only 3 person's here!!
W: Who are ur properties here?
D: All present here except for only 3 persons.
W: Who are they? Show me the 3 persons.
D: U (Sister Amaka) tormenting me.
D: That man of God wearing white at the extreme right on a big chair ( Sister Amaka's husband).
D: ...and that slim man standing on that sand in front.
W: Which slim man?
D: It pointed at me!!!

***At this time, I was shocked because out of all the crowd present, there were only 3 of us who are genuinely saved and washed by the BLOOD OF THE LAMB!!!***

D: Everyone u see here are all mine! My agents are in them!!
W: How?
D: They have one sin or the other hindering them. As long as they engage in furnication, adultery and other forms of SIN, they are mine...
D: Anyone u see wearing worldly things are mine. U see all these WIGS, TROUSERS, EAR RINGS, LEG CHAINS, ARTIFICIAL NAILS, MAKE UPS etc will be with us during eternity.
W: what do u know about eternity?
D: Jesus Christ is already ready to come back. I and my agents know that, and that is why they are working harder to get more people to their Kingdom.
D: New wigs/attachments and so many things have just been produced in their KINGDOM, and will be lunched very soon by their earthly agents...

***At this point I remembered delivered from the power of darkness and born twice I read so many years ago***

At this point, Sister Amaka (W) went back to the Alter and called for people to come to the Altar and genuinely give their lives to the Almighty God. So many surrendered their lives yesterday to the glory of God Almighty!! Hallelujah!!!

***He that has an EAR, let him/her listen***

Thank God it happened korokoro in the presence of all the people that attended yesterday. If ur reading this word of testimony, adjust ur ways because Jesus Christ is coming again to take away His people. U must be read always!! God bless u!!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by devoutpraise: 12:39am On Apr 24, 2023
Salvation2:
Travelling 1

During a trip from Benin to my base in Port Harcourt, I went to get a bus. When I got there I paid and after wasting several hours of our time, they brought a bus. The bus was not very new as I wanted and the driver wasn't what I expected. I wanted someone younger. When they announced the bus, I went there and refused to enter. I didn't complain or say anything about the bus to anyone. I just told God I don't like this bus. I need something newer, cleaner and better.

After a few minutes, the manager of the park came to me and said I should PLEASE leave that particular bus, go and join the Sienna bus by the extreme right. That he wants that bus to go to Port Harcourt! That bus was never on the list of buses travelling again that day. It's newer, cleaner and with a younger driver just the way I love it!! when I entered the bus, people were wondering why the sudden change of heart by the park management. But I just smiled inside of me. Hallelujah!!!

HALLELUYAH
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Pastor Uchenna

When I had an encounter with the Almighty God, I was specifically directed to 3 places to preach the gospel and to pray for them. One of them is the market. I was told that I will meet my partner there whom I will be working with. I never expected it and didn't really know anyone there but I went as directed. When I got there I met my brother, friend and Senior Pastor whom I mentioned above. Alot will first of look down on him at first sight because he sells crayfish, not educated or probably his appearance. But far from it, God is not a respecter of persons and he looks at the heart!

During his over 14years experience preaching in the market, he has had alot of experiences. Today we will be talking about one. Some of u do not know that market ministry is one of the most dangerous ministries we have. This is due to the kind of things that are present in markets ie WITCHES, Satanic Powers and Demons which operate there both day and night. In case u don't know about this, u can make enquires to confirm.

One day he had an attack. He couldn't do anything. He was so sick that his business was closed for a long time. No food could pass his throat, his body was NUMB and he could dip his hands into a bucket full of hot water without feeling anything! He was having a severe headache, could not eat anything and couldn't walk. When he was taken to the hospital, they checked and checked and found nothing in their diagnosis. One day in the hospital, he heard a voice say to him, "leave and go to ur Senior Pastor and stay in the church". He left and stayed there for another 3 months.

Every day his SENIOR Pastor would come and pray for him until one day, while he was lying down, he fell into a trance (dream). An ANGEL came to him in that dream and told him (Pastor Uchenna) that he should rejoice because his HEAVENLY father the Almighty God who sits on the throne of Mercy has heard his prayers and has answered them. He asked of the SENIOR PASTOR and Pastor Uchenna pointed towards his office. The ANGEL told him to wait, that he will be back and went to meet the Senior Pastor. What they discussed was not revealed.

After sometime, the ANGEL returned and told Pastor Uchenna that "the WITCHES in the market went to a very high MOUNTAIN where the strongest WITCHES had a meeting and reported him there. They took his SPIRIT there and the overall 3 most powerful WITCHES sat on him. The first one sat on his legs, second one on his STOMACH and the third one sat on his head. But he has gone there to destroy everything they did. Stand up and be whole!!" And he woke up!!!

When he got up, he asked for a container because he felt like vomiting. He vomited and filled a custard container with alot of black substance. He also went to the toilet and pooed out some black things which was Soo much. This repeated itself again and again. The more he vomited or pooped, he regained strength. He then asked for food (after more than 3 months of not eating anything except for water. Today he has added weight again and continued from where he stopped. God delivered him!! Hallelujah!!!

Note: Psalm 34: 7 says the ANGEL of the Lord encamp around those who fear the Lord and He delivers them from trouble...
Add Jesus Christ to ur life today and He will never let u down!!! God bless u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 10:50am On Apr 25, 2023
Hallelujah
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by devoutpraise: 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2023
Salvation2:
Pastor Uchenna

When I had an encounter with the Almighty God, I was specifically directed to 3 places to preach the gospel and to pray for them. One of them is the market. I was told that I will meet my partner there whom I will be working with. I never expected it and didn't really know anyone there but I went as directed. When I got there I met my brother, friend and Senior Pastor whom I mentioned above. Alot will first of look down on him at first sight because he sells crayfish, not educated or probably his appearance. But far from it, God is not a respecter of persons and he looks at the heart!

During his over 14years experience preaching in the market, he has had alot of experiences. Today we will be talking about one. Some of u do not know that market ministry is one of the most dangerous ministries we have. This is due to the kind of things that are present in markets ie WITCHES, Satanic Powers and Demons which operate there both day and night. In case u don't know about this, u can make enquires to confirm.

One day he had an attack. He couldn't do anything. He was so sick that his business was closed for a long time. No food could pass his throat, his body was NUMB and he could dip his hands into a bucket full of hot water without feeling anything! He was having a severe headache, could not eat anything and couldn't walk. When he was taken to the hospital, they checked and checked and found nothing in their diagnosis. One day in the hospital, he heard a voice say to him, "leave and go to ur Senior Pastor and stay in the church". He left and stayed there for another 3 months.

Every day his SENIOR Pastor would come and pray for him until one day, while he was lying down, he fell into a trance (dream). An ANGEL came to him in that dream and told him (Pastor Uchenna) that he should rejoice because his HEAVENLY father the Almighty God who sits on the throne of Mercy has heard his prayers and has answered them. He asked of the SENIOR PASTOR and Pastor Uchenna pointed towards his office. The ANGEL told him to wait, that he will be back and went to meet the Senior Pastor. What they discussed was not revealed.

After sometime, the ANGEL returned and told Pastor Uchenna that "the WITCHES in the market went to a very high MOUNTAIN where the strongest WITCHES had a meeting and reported him there. They took his SPIRIT there and the overall 3 most powerful WITCHES sat on him. The first one sat on his legs, second one on his STOMACH and the third one sat on his head. But he has gone there to destroy everything they did. Stand up and be whole!!" And he woke up!!!

When he got up, he asked for a container because he felt like vomiting. He vomited and filled a custard container with alot of black substance. He also went to the toilet and pooed out some black things which was Soo much. This repeated itself again and again. The more he vomited or pooped, he regained strength. He then asked for food (after more than 3 months of not eating anything except for water. Today he has added weight again and continued from where he stopped. God delivered him!! Hallelujah!!!

Note: Psalm 34: 7 says the ANGEL of the Lord encamp around those who fear the Lord and He delivers them from trouble...
Add Jesus Christ to ur life today and He will never let u down!!! God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:52am On Apr 29, 2023
Shalom!!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2023
A dying Man and his wife

We had a program in the market about 2 or 3 weeks ago and while we were preaching and singing, Pastor Uchenna asked every woman in the market to pray for their husbands. That someone's husband is about to die.

He asked every woman in the market to use a token as a seed to sow as offering to the Lord and pray over that offering that the life of their husbands be spared. Alot came and obediently made this sacrifice and said the required prayer. We concluded the prayers by laying hands on some of them and praying for them.

After some days, a woman who came to the market that very day came back to the market and located Pastor Uchenna. She confirmed the prophesy was for her and her husband who was almost dead. She said her husband was dying at home and she too has been very sick and doctors cannot say what was wrong with them. But as Pastor Uchenna laid hands upon her that day, she almost fell. She said she noticed something left her body! Also the husband who could not stand nor do anything for a very long time stood up and was healed. She said when she got home, she started pooping cockroaches from her anus and some black substance while the husband pooped some black substance from his anus. After a while, it stoped and they instantly became healed. Both of them!! Hallelujah!!!

Note: Psalm 34:17-18 says that the righteous cry out and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Kobojunkie: 1:43am On May 06, 2023
Salvation2:
NOTE: Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm was not said in the BIBLE in vain! Do not follow people who talk down or mistreat men of God because u and them are not the same SPIRITUALLY. Some can say a word and u will be blessed and some can curse u and ur life will bend. Remember, He that keepeth Israel does not sleep nor slumber!!
Don't fall for the soundbites fed you by your pastors and mogs, always go back and verify for yourself.
6 You belong to the family of his servant Abraham. You are descendants of Jacob, the people God chose.
7 The Lord is our God. He rules the whole world.
8 He will remember his agreement forever. He will always keep the promises he made to his people.
9 He will keep the agreement he made with Abraham and the promise he made to Isaac.
10 He gave it as a law to Jacob. He gave it to Israel as an agreement that will last forever!
11 He said, “I will give you the land of Canaan. It will be your very own.”
12 At the time God said this, there were only a few of his people, and they were strangers there.
13 They traveled around from nation to nation, from one kingdom to another.
14 But the Lord did not let anyone mistreat them. He warned kings not to harm them.
15 He said, “Don’t hurt my chosen people. Don’t harm my prophets.” - Psalm 115 vs 4 - 15
See from the above that God made that statement regarding all of the children of Israel and the prophets in the land. And that warning was meant by God for all the foreign kings and peoples of the foreign nations through which He took His chosen people? undecided
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 2:11am On May 06, 2023
Travelling to Ohafia

One Pastor Uchenna and his brother was travelling to Ohafia in Abia State. The driver was very reckless and putting the passengers in danger due to his careless over speeding and over taking. When it became too much, Pastor Uchenna cautioned him. He asked him to slow down that the speeding is too much. The driver shouted at him to keep quiet. That who is he to be telling him how to do his job. He said he has been driving on that road for many many years and knows where all the pot holes and bad spots are on that road. Pastor Uchenna told him to watch out, in the next 5mins, he would be bleeding...

In less than 5mins, the driver tried to overtake a tipper carrying chippings and could not. A stone fell out of the back of the tipper and came straight from the drivers side and slit him on his forehead! Immediately blood covered his entire face and he had to park the vehicle. They poured water on his face to help him wash the blood and he tied his cloth on his forehead to prevent the bleeding.

After he moved he started driving slowly and Pastor Uchenna asked him if he does not want to drive speed again and the guy was speechless!! Hallelujah!!!

Note: U don't need to fight every battle. Not every man u see on the road is human. Some are chosen and some are spirits. They can make or marr u.
Commit ur ways before the Almighty God and He will establish u.

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:48am On May 08, 2023
The Rich Deaf Woman

There was a woman in Rumumasi market in Port Harcourt, her husband is rich and she was doing very well in business. She has kids and had everything going on well for her and her family.

My Senior Pastor calls her mommy. One day he told her that her younger daughter who just got admission into the university will be travelling abroad to do her university education but she doubted. Some time later, the young girl got admission to study in Europe and left. The woman who never saw it coming was shocked.

Later she became sick and went to the hospital. She was diagnosed with cancer of the breast. She was booked for an operation and that was when she remembered Pastor. She sent for him and he went and prayed for her. He told her the operation will be successful. And it was successful. After that time, it came back again. She sent for him again. When he got there, he delivered a massage God asked him to deliver to her. God said he should tell her that she is rotten inside of her. And it's a matter if time before she dies.

He told her that the solution to her problem was the Almighty God. She should close her shop for a month and go to a mountain (a prayer ground) and lay there and pray. God will send an Angel and heal her completely. She didn't know how to abandon her shop, her comfortable home, her bed and she stalled.

Later after wasting time, she told her husband and he said she should not go. That is it not that Pastor Uchenna who sells crayfish in the market?? The one who wears just shirt and trouser?? She should forget it and stay back. That they will get a very good surgeon flown in from Lagos to carry out the operation. When she told Pastor Uchenna, he said to her that I see ur husband marrying a new wife in the spirit. Save urself because God is ready to save u. And he left.

When the time of her operation came, the specialist doctor flew in from Lagos and started the operation. That day Pastor Uchenna was at home and God told him to see her mommy. God showed him from a screen everything that was going on in the theatre. He was watching it at home like someone watching a movie. And he asked if she will survive and God said he should just wait and see. As the doctor was cutting off the affected part, he mistakenly cut a vain and she started bleeding. He couldn't controlled it and she died. Immediately he jumped up and held himself. He ran inside and told the wife mommy is died. She doubted this at first because her husband was in the living room throughout without stepping out of the house. And she was sure he didn't pick any call from anyone concerning the woman.

Later when the announcement was made in the market, she confirmed it. Mommy was truly dead!! Her deafness caused her to die!!!
It could have been different if only she listened to that crayfish seller who prays like no man business...it's well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:48am On May 08, 2023
Bro Chidi

Bro Chidi is a born again Christian who never liked giving offerings in church and was mostly absent during evangelism. It wasn't like he hated giving but he always dodged when it was time to give offerings in their church. When its time to give, that's when it's time for him to go to the rest room to ease himself. He did this time and time again till one day, he went inside to sleep and from there, entered into a trance. In the trance, he saw himself in heaven. He saw alot of beautiful things and lots and lots of mansions there. He said when he first saw a very big mansion, he thought it was his but the angel that was showing him around said no that was not his own. They went to another less beautiful one and same thing happened. And another less beautiful one and the angel kept on saying no until they got one that looks like a hut. Not too fine and big but was the least of all he saw. He was shocked when the Angel said this was his own mansion. What?? He asked. And the angel did not respond. He was devastated when he went into the hut and found so many buckets of something that was smelling all kept there. When he went closer, he discovered they were urine. And he asked what those buckets of urine was doing there in his own hut. And the Angel told him those were his handwork while on earth and the hut is a representative of how much work he did for Christ Jesus. That he never showed up for evangelism and he was always going out to force himself to urinate during offering time!!!

Next thing he knew was he woke up from the dream... immediately, he repented of his short comings and pleaded for Gods mercy and forgiveness. He decided to start giving offering and also became a dedicated member in the evangelism department.

This is a true story. In all u do, just know that God is watching us all. What so ever a man sows, he shall definitely reap. Be wise and follow Jesus Christ. God bless us all.
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:50am On May 08, 2023
The Death Of My Father

In 2010 my father was sick and was taken to a hospital somewhere in Ikorodu Lagos. Some days later, he died. Now after trying to resuscitate him severally, he didn't make it. The head doctor who owns the hospital is a friend of my father. He is elderly and very experienced. So after he was confirmed dead, they covered him and left him in the private ward where he was been treated. They took away his phone and other little little things belonging to him and started looking for the phone numbers of his family. My dad is separated from his wife and did not store any of his children's contact as child or son or anything to help them identify who is who. It made things difficult for them. Funny enough he went there all by himself and the only person close there in Lagos, is his first son. And they were CAT and MOUSE...

Suddenly my father said he found him self in a strange place and it didn't look familiar at all to him. All he could remember was him leaving his body and moving upwards. When he looked around he found a man seated by himself holding his hand. Now this man had a golden hair. His face shone with light. He said this man was very tall and introduced himself to my dad as his GUARDIAN ANGEL. When he looked around they were in a canoe. Now he said the canoe was moving along all by itself without anyone paddling it. Fear gripped him because he knew definitely something was not right...he was dead!

As they got to the river bank and came down from the canoe, my father said he saw the Devil standing there waiting for them. He had a book with a long list of things he was accusing my father of commiting while on earth. He asked the Angel to release my father to him that my father did so many things that makes him his own candidate. My Father was Soo scared and practically shaking. The Angel asked my father to ignore him and they moved along while the Angel was still holding his hand.

They got to a desert and passed it. At this stage, the devil turned back and left them alone after they ignored him for a long time...as the passed the desert, he said he could see smoke going up at a far distance in front from where they were. As they approached the smoke, he said he could see fire with lots of people trapped inside, barricaded by a long wall of glass. He could see alot of people languishing in pain and screaming for help with no help in sight. He said he even saw his mother and father in two separate positions and non recognized him as he passed....

They got to a golden gate and stopped. There he saw a very tall Angel which he described as about 15ft tall standing near another Angel on a horse. This Angel on a horse had a SWORD by his side. His guardian Angel later told him the Angel on the horse was Angel Michael. He said their clothes were super white. That what we call white here on earth is nothing compared to what the Angels wore. The Angel on the horse signaled the one standing and he brought a scale. His deeds on EARTH were placed on the SCALE. His good deeds on the right side and his bad deeds on the left side of the scale. The right side went down because it was heavier. Suddenly the golden gate opened up and my dad said he could see someone coming out of it. He said he tried to look at the person but it was almost impossible due to the heavy bright light from His clothe (Gown) and also His face shone as bright as the morning SUN! He fell on his knees and started crying and shaking on the ground out of fear. And He spoke to him saying, arise and look at me. And my father refused because he was terrified. Still shaking on the ground, he pooped and urinated on himself. He said to my father, look at me, I am Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever. I was dead but behold am alive. Look at my hands, legs and side to see the holes (He showed Himself to my father). And told him his time has not come. He should go back to WARN the people of the world that he is coming back very soon. They should flee from SIN and be ready for His second coming. He said this time around He would be coming back in POWER and GLORY of His FATHER, the God Almighty and in the COMPANY of his innumerable number of ANGELS to take His people home...

He asked my father to get up and see what HEAVEN looks like. The golden gate opened and he saw the street made of gold, rubies, emeralds and other precious stones. He said he saw many mansions there before it was now shut again. Jesus Christ asked him to go back and warn the world, the he has a second chance to live. My father was super happy. He was escorted back through the same road to where the canoe was packed. They got back into the canoe and it turned around by it self and took them back to where it picked them up. As they got there, his guardian Angel left his hand and asked him to go down from the canoe. As he stepped out of the canoe, he woke up and saw himself lying down in a hospital bed!!

He got up and removed the white clothe they used to cover him and went to the bathroom and has a bath. Looked his clothes and changed into another one. Then he sat down to process all that happened to him and a nurse who came in to take something saw him and screemed. She ran away and called the Older doctor who owns the place. Since they were both friends, he came and checked for himself and confirmed it was my dad. He asked for his phone and called me immediately. I was in Owerri working in a bank and he sent for me. He told me there was something very important he needed to tell me. So I took flight to Lagos to see him. I asked him what was so important that he couldn't tell his first son who resides there in Lagos. He told me my elder brother will not understand, that why he sent for me. He narrated everything to me and since then Iv confirmed alot about what he said that they are true.

Brethren Jesus Christ is coming back very soon. Make sure u adjust ur ways and reconcile with Him today. A word is enough for the wise. God bless u as u comply.

Shalom!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:52am On May 08, 2023
My Immediate Younger Sister

Chidi is my direct younger sister. She is rich. As in the richest so far among us. She refused to help me with funds (N10m) when I wanted to travel. This money was just for a month. Okay give me ur statement of account and serve as my sponsor and she refused to release her statement of account. Same with her husband. The husband said he will freeze the money in my account if he "borrows" the cash from his elder brother to help me. And asked the both of them some simple questions. Has anyone of u ever heard that I collected/borrowed cash from anyone before? Or stole anything from anyone before? Or even had a fight with anyone before? They knew the answer because it is a Capita NO. I walked away from them and faced my hussle. During this same period she didn't help because she is very materialistic. So I only turned to God Almighty and cried to Him about what she did. As in my own sister who is in position to help me, told me she is building her house in Nigeria and it's more important...kai!! I wept sore at home when praying to God. I cried endlessly and told God to take over.

Before now, she came back to Nigeria with N10m cash and spent all her money and gave me only N100k. I didn't complain because it was her money. After the second incident which made me cry, I left and faced my front. she came back again to Nigeria, after I asked her for that cash. She gave her people that was building her house for her at Lekki Lagos the sum of N10m, and they ran away with the money!

No do no do again, as she went back to her country of RESIDENCE, she had another serious problem and she was suspended from working. From there, she was taking to court by the government and so many other issues from different angles. This continued until I calmed down towards her. Truth is I never said a word of abuse to her or wished her bad but my God started fighting her from every angle. As I gave my life to God towards the end of last year, I started praying for all my siblings including her. Things started to normalize for her again!!
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:54am On May 08, 2023
My Landlord Bakassi

So many years ago, my formal landlord named Bakassi used to laugh at me. He once said am poorer than a church mouse. He even laughed at me that a woman was feeding me. And for once, I never responded. The house had 1 functional window in the living room and 1 window in the bedroom and outside was always filled with people smoking WEED or normal cigarette. I never liked that house and always prayed to leave there.

I told my wife the future. I told her, money will come and we will leave that 1 bedroom shack we live in and pack into the next house which is big, very spacious and very expensive. We will buy alot of things and even leave some here for the landlord. She looked at me and smiled. In her mind, I was going bananas...

As I learned forex trading, one day I told my wife we are rich. She again thought I was mad because there was no evidence in my pocket. In no distance time, some good Dollars came in and our life changed. The first day I was withdrawing the cash in the bank in USD, I was crying. The cashier was wondering why a grown man was crying. I cried because I knew that it was the end of poverty in my life!

As I got home, I moved straight to that house, checked it out and paid about $1000 as rent. This was about 5years ago. Went out and bought all the things we needed as brand-new and moved our stuff out of that shack called a house. I left some for our formal landlord Bakassi. I even gave them extra N50k or so to take care of any unforeseen need that may arise as a result of we leaving their house...the man and his wife was shocked. The next thing he saw was a clean car to compliment the new apartment. That's how God heard the small prayer I made concerning the need to leave that bondage called a house. Indeed the Almighty God answers prayers!! Hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 12:54am On May 08, 2023
God is faithful
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 3:14pm On May 09, 2023
Our God is more than able
Re: Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory by Salvation2: 3:16pm On May 09, 2023
Jesus loves u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‎Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Is Giving Away A Million Dollars Tonight! / Are You Aware As Christians That You Being Judged In Heaven Now? / Fans React After Photos Of Firmino Preaching Surfaces On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.