Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students (1001 Views)

Niger Coup Backers Call For Mass Mobilisation Of Fighters / Russia Preparing To Test UUV(DOOMSDAY WEAPON) That Can Wipe The British Isles / Belarus 'To Join Ukraine ilInvasion' And Preparing For Air Assault On Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by fydence: 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hotice085:
DerrickzB

rottennaija

Goddson

BentiziIL

krismas

seunny4lif

ken6488

fydence

Abrahamweb

Teaser4

Neddstark
Kalistus01 and atmy1 what are you lots waiting for...Ewu Russians
I have noticed you sir.. clap for yourself
Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by Hotice085: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
fydence:
I have noticed you sir.. clap for yourself

Sharap ya mouth
Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by Vl3ly: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Sir, the Vietnam War officially began in November, 1955. The US did not draft (conscript) any soldiers until December 1, 1969. Now you do the math and tell us how many years it took for a draft to become necessary. Keep in mind that Vietnam is halfway around the world.
Russia began conscripting soldiers ONE month after officially invading Ukraine. Keep in mind Russia is literally walking distance from Ukraine.
Vietnam and the Russian Invasion of Ukraine happened half a century apart.
See what I mean?
You’re comparing Mangoes to Garden Eggs and making your dearest Russia look even worse in the process.
answer to the first bold
Shey you be olodo ni why you dey compair guerilla warfare with conventional warfare in term of year and casualties
10yrs in guerilla warfare is a year or half in conventional, the same as casualties
Second bold: pls Provide evidence for your claim if you are truthful

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by Vl3ly: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2023
haaryobhami:

Also at the height of Vietnam war ,usa Lost 50000,meanwhile Russia has already lost x3 of that in a year , Russia shares border with ukraine btw while usa had to cross oceans to Vietnam
go learn the difference between guerilla warfare and conventional warfare they similarities and difference

A soldier lost in guerilla war is x10 lost in conventional

USA has military bases at Vietnam door step Before war in Thailand even in Vietnam so cross ocean or ocean na lie to save face
Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Vl3ly:
answer to the first bold
Shey you be olodo ni why you dey compair guerilla warfare with conventional warfare in term of year and casualties
10yrs in guerilla warfare is a year or half in conventional, the same as casualties

FYI: the person I was responding to decided to compare The Vietnam War to Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and I decided to respond with a rebuttal.
That in itself negates everything you are trying to scold me about. Go scold the person who decided to pluck a mango and compare it to a garden egg, not the person who pointed out that they are different.
You called me olodo but you’ve made it’s clear that the olodo shoe fits you well enough to wear it.
I don’t like discourse with people who resort to insults when they don’t have any intellect to muster.
Goodbye Sir.
Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by Vl3ly: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

FYI: the person I was responding to decided to compare The Vietnam War to Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine and I decided to respond with a rebuttal.
That in itself negates everything you are trying to scold me about. Go scold the person who decided to pluck a mango and compare it to a garden egg, not the person who pointed out that they are different.
You called me olodo but you’ve made it’s clear that the olodo shoe fits you well enough to wear it.
I don’t like discourse with people who resort to insults when they don’t have any intellect to muster.
Goodbye Sir.
don't shift the goal post, you also did

Give us the evidence for the second bold of your write up
Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by mysticwarrior(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Vl3ly:
answer to the first bold
My brother what do you expect from someone in the criminal justice department making analysis on warfare? In her response to your post, notice how she stylishly avoided your questions by diverting it away from herself, those actions aroused questionable doubts on her ability to discuss the issues of warfare.

Them ask her questions she dey there dey form Omawumi "if you ask her na who she go ask" na im she do for there so.

1 Like

Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by mysticwarrior(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Vl3ly:
don't shift the goal post, you also did

Give us the evidence for the second bold of your write up
My brother I don't know whether you are a Christian or Muslim o, but the God that you serve will bless you and continue to give you more wisdom for this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Preparing For Mass Mobilization Of Students by Vl3ly: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
mysticwarrior:
My brother I don't know whether you are a Christian or Muslim o, but the Gid that you serve will bless you and continue to give you more wisdom for this.
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa Should Be Permanently Expelled From BRICS / If You Kill Someone's Child In Gaza, You’ve Made A Few Hamas Members - Elon Musk / Israel Uncovers Hamas Tunnel Complex, Recovers 5 Hostages’ Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.