Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (305 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Kelvin581: 5:50am On Feb 22, 2023
yesterday my gf was behaving strange...keeping malice and all tht kind of that...plus the way she was sounding on phone...so i called her and what is the problem and no matter how painful is it wouldn't get angry...the she came to whatapp and told me she have sex with someone last week..i was like who is the person..he was like an old friend...said okay...and later she begin to blame me for not trusting her and she said that to know how i will react..imagine...
Re: I Need Advice by Kosoco(m): 6:15am On Feb 22, 2023
So what do you want?
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin581: 6:16am On Feb 22, 2023
Kosoco:
So what do you want?
if you the one how wil you react,,,is it normall for her to tell me that to see how i will react
that's it...so what will be your reaction
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin581: 6:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Kelvin581:
if you the one how wil you react,,,is it normall for her to tell me that to see how i will react

not normal so what will be your action
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin581: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2023
pls need advice
Re: I Need Advice by Berrityga: 6:42am On Feb 22, 2023
She told you the truth she had sex. I remember one of ex told me she was double dating when I started acting up and getting angry she told me she just wanted to see how I react. 2weeks later I found out she was having an affair with a guy in my area. Break up with her thats my only advice.
Re: I Need Advice by advanceDNA: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Kelvin581:
yesterday my gf was behaving strange...keeping malice and all tht kind of that...plus the way she was sounding on phone...so i called her and what is the problem and no matter how painful is it wouldn't get angry...the she came to whatapp and told me she have sex with someone last week..i was like who is the person..he was like an old friend...said okay...and later she begin to blame me for not trusting her and she said that to know how i will react..imagine...

Lol.....I remember my ex in 100level...anytime she wants to go and cheat or do something i wont support like go to party with her wayward friends off campus....she will create fight out of no where so that she will have justification for not talking to me for a 3 days so when she comes back..she wont have to explain her absence and radio silence...

I am.not saying ur babe is doing the above... but one thing is certain....ur babe is enjoyong too much peace in that relationship thats why she's waking up creating trouble that does not exist.....
u pamper her too much....in fact...u have no leverage or control in that relationship thats why she has the effontry to say she cheated and still have the mind to be ùpset with you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin581: 6:52am On Feb 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol.....I remember my ex in 100level...anytime she wants to go and cheat or do something i wont support like go to party with her wayward friends off campus....she will create fight out of no where so that she will have justification for not talking to me for a 3 days so when she comes back..she wont have to explain her absence and radio silence...

I am.not saying ur babe is doing the above... but one thing is certain....ur babe is enjoyong too much peace in that relationship thats why she's waking up creating trouble that does not exist.....
u pamper her too much....in fact...u have no leverage or control in that relationship thats why she has the effontry to say she cheated and still have the mind to be ùpset with you

you can imagine bro..am just confuse..she even started crying that i didn't no her well..that still now i don't no what she do and what she wouldn't do
Re: I Need Advice by advanceDNA: 6:54am On Feb 22, 2023
Kelvin581:

you can imagine bro..am just confuse..she even started crying that i didn't no her well..that still now i don't no what she do and what she wouldn't do

She's a skilled manipulator....
If u dont control her and the relationship now...she will be driving u crazy with episodes of nonsesne.....
Girls like her will still cheat later...and blame u for it....
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin581: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2023
advanceDNA:

She's a skilled manipulator....
If u dont control her and the relationship now...she will be driving u crazy with episodes of nonsesne.....
Girls like her will still cheat later...and blame u for it....

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Have To Say About This / Nairaland Eclipse; Sign Of Endtime / No romance wihout finance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.