Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Can You Say You Want A New Nigeria, Yet You Still Support Stuff Like These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can You Say You Want A New Nigeria, Yet You Still Support Stuff Like These (214 Views)

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy / Oshiomhole: I Don’t Know If Buhari Still Support Me As APC Chairman / Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Say You Want A New Nigeria, Yet You Still Support Stuff Like These by OdogwuMoney6: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2023
Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7579254/soldiers-flog-man-smoking-illegal

How can you say you want a new Nigeria yet you still support barbaric and primitive acts like these? I'm really disappointed to know that most of the people were supporting that nonsense in the comment are obidients like myself..... This is not Good at all and not how we should be thinking. Even if he murdered someone at that rally, prosecution for his offence should follow due and civilised protocols. That is the kind of new Nigeria we should be seeking for, not supporting soldiers displaying barbaric behaviours even if it is to our enemies..

Mynd44

Re: How Can You Say You Want A New Nigeria, Yet You Still Support Stuff Like These by BenedictAbajue(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2023
j.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Close To 10 Banks Destroyed In Ogun Riot – Police / Kogi Govt To EFCC: You Have Taken This Campaign Of Calumny Too Far / Omobarca Remains Authentic Candidate For PDP House Of Rep AJIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.