Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,457 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government (20459 Views)

20 UK Properties Linked To Tinubu & His Associates - Premium Times / Dominic Joshua: SFU Secures Interim Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Worth N15m / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
I swear, the Principality in charge of Greed,Mammon would be greatly shocked at the extreme degree of greed and thievery in Nigerian politicians.He will come to take lessons on Greed 101 from these animals.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by pquaver(m): 3:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
No wonder he's been hiding behind tinubu,his co looter,....birds of a feather.

Ortom is a good governor to you now because he is supporting Obi.. And in your eye he is better than Yaya bello who has something to show for his stewardship.. Ipob/obidient will kill Nigeria kpata kpata...
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by wizzyvibes: 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
See politicians wey dey fight for the common man. I pity the people, these politicians are deceiving
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by tonyashburton: 3:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
He bought them in the name of Kogi State Government to hide his criminality.
Theoarhics:
Which one be kogi govt instead of kogi governor. Are they scared to call Yahaua Bello's name as the accused?
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by HNICEARTH: 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Best way to treat urchins
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Stylz69(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dem go show you pepper...

You joined others to go to Supreme Court...
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Phoen1X: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
pquaver:

Ortom is a good governor to you now because he is supporting Obi.. And in your eye he is better than Yaya bello who has something to show for his stewardship.. Ipob/obidient will kill Nigeria kpata kpata...
If hitler invades helll,i will speak favourably for the devil in the house of common,..wiston churchhill.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Singlenhappy(f): 4:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Politics in Nigerian is the highest Yahoo Yahoo, the only difference is that they have formal permit and government backing, a privilege street yahoo oys don't have!
Danburuwa:

Source- https://punchng.com/just-in-court-orders-forfeiture-of-14-properties-linked-to-kogi-govt/
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Blackdisciple(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thieves , Yaya wife should be arrested and be questioned ..
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by MightyHand(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
The most Backward state of the Federation 'KOGI Empire'
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by osazsky(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by pquaver(m): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
If hitler invades helll,i will speak favourably for the devil in the house of common,..wiston churchhill.

Deceive yourself
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by mechanics(m): 4:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Corruption, corruption.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by stuffs2002: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
No wonder he's been hiding behind tinubu,his co looter,....birds of a feather.

While Anini Peter Obi has been hiding behind IPOB CANNIBALS
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Buksaylor: 4:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by zoedew: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pickmycall:
Yeye Bello is owing kogi state workers backlog of salaries only to divert the money to purchase properties for himself.
A people deserve to be ruled by who they tolerate or allow to rule them.
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by BreakingNews21: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
This news get to my funny bone chai. It reminded me of the beef Gov Bello had with Chairman Dangote over the closure of that Kogi cement factory. grin

Today I see a thread on NL with Dangote in a big meeting and standing next to PMB and thought dem done teamed up. I thought maybe the big boys are teaching a small boy to not mess with established power. wink Some say the currency usurpers from Kaduna and Kano are next to meet dere Naija Waterloo. wink

President Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:16pm

https://www.nairaland.com/7580345/president-buhari-presides-over-security

Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by endy69: 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omihanifa:
The level of looting going on in kogi state is unprecedented in the history of that state. You guys need to see how bello and his deputy onoja are acquiring houses and cars all over the place.

You need to see the cars in the deputy governor's convoy, they are worth close to 200million. I don't want to even talk about the house the governor built in lokoja. It like American embassy.

If bello can acquire much, then just imagine what them wike, okowa, dapo abiodun, nnpc gmd will have.
It is same things all over the country. Go to South East and see Governors buying everywhere but no money to run the state
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by BreakingNews21: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
BreakingNews21:
This news get to my funny bone chai. It reminded me of the beef Gov Bello had with Chairman Dangote over the closure of that Kogi cement factory. grin

Today I see a thread on NL with Dangote in a big meeting and standing next to PMB and thought dem done teamed up. I thought maybe the big boys are teaching a small boy to not mess with established power. wink Some say the currency usurpers from Kaduna and Kano are next to meet dere Naija Waterloo. wink

President Buhari Presides Over Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:16pm

https://www.nairaland.com/7580345/president-buhari-presides-over-security

And speaking of beef, I really miss one the the all time Goat NLers! wink

Beaf's Profile
Nairaland Forum / Beaf's Profile

Time registered: June 07, 2009

Beaf's Latest Topics ( View All 1487 Topics | Posts )

https://www.nairaland.com/beaf
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Yankee101: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
These kogi stealing na wa
Jail awaiting after office
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Vickiespecial(f): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF AN EXTRA SOURCE OF INCOME that will be sufficient to settle your many financial bills and give you a comfortable life while working for just 1 to 2 hours daily from the comfort of your room?

If you answered yes, then this information is for you. Whether you are a student, full time house wife, a 9-5 worker, an affiliate marketer, a pastor or any profession you find yourself doing, it dosen't matter.

My name is Olorunwa Victoria Opeyemi. from Skye Copywriting Academy coached by Dr Divine Glory Oyore. Skye Copywriting Academy is a place where UNCOMMON COPYWRITERS are raised, and humans are metamorphosed into value machines.

We are currently investing on serious persons who want to UP their financial game by learning one of the most lucrative HIGH INCOME SKILL in the world --- COPYWRITING.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Remember opportunity presents itself but once. Grab the opportunity NOW! Invest on yourself and earn your first 6 figures in one month of intensive training.

Click the link below for more details

https:///DroSnehNo3N9yEHnV0ppLJ
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omihanifa:
The level of looting going on in kogi state is unprecedented in the history of that state. You guys need to see how bello and his deputy onoja are acquiring houses and cars all over the place.

You need to see the cars in the deputy governor's convoy, they are worth close to 200million. I don't want to even talk about the house the governor built in lokoja. It like American embassy.

If bello can acquire much, then just imagine what them wike, okowa, dapo abiodun, nnpc gmd will have.

State government not yahaya bello
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Voiceofthestree: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Paperwhite:
Guess Belllo wife-Rashidat is on the run? Crooked wasteful of a youth governor.
And he wanted to be president under APC umbrella DEM many ooo... Vote wisely
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by Voiceofthestree: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

State government not yahaya bello
And who is the executive governor of the state?. We’re is distinguish
Re: Court Orders Forfeiture Of 14 Properties Linked To Kogi Government by adeadele1759(m): 11:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
JoeNL22:
Kogi people......make sure you come out to vote your son. OMOLUABI OMOWALE OBI. He doesn't need your votes. Nigerians need your votes.
Come out to Vote!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka Leads Protest To Fashola Over N4bn First Lady House / INEC Declares Apc’s Amosun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Election / Buhari Surrounded By Vultures, Hyenas – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.