Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike (2477 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu, I Was Never Part Of Wike's G5 Group / Ikpeazu: I Don’t Believe In Biafra Through Barrels Of The Gun, No IPOB In Abia / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Tochj(m): 1:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
G5 in the mud. Wike is doomed politically. This is the result of being unwise. Whatever you do in life always learn and know when to let go no matter how right you feel you’re, leave room for resolutions always because of posterity. Wike byeeeeeeee
Very Right
Politics is not gra gra
It's all about calculation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by securitywatch50: 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
I make this pronouncement today as long as Jesus Christ sits on the throne Jagaban will fail woefully

FFK

G1wike wake up to reality on ground

Happy Obidient and Yusuful
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by FreedomArmy: 1:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
KillSars:
Just like OUK said, the east dey play politics with emotions, they need to start playing practical politics..

Everything no be nzogbu zogbu
what is practical politics? Is it supporting a deadbeat pissing machine? Define practical politics Mr urchin
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Mylove55(f): 2:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
peepydelano:
G5 in the mud. Wike is doomed politically. This is the result of being unwise. Whatever you do in life always learn and know when to let go no matter how right you feel you’re, leave room for resolutions always because of posterity. Wike byeeeeeeee
wike play the best game,
Kerosene governor will be irrelevant by next week.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
FreedomArmy:
what is practical politics? Is it supporting a deadbeat pissing machine? Define practical politics Mr urchin
Pesin wey no get brain wan comprehend definition, no be juju be dat.... u are not just called zombie for no reason coz y'all are brainless.....

So, take ur K and swerve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Mylove55(f): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
securitywatch50:
I make this pronouncement today as long as Jesus Christ sits on the throne Jagaban will fail woefully

FFK

G1wike wake up to reality on ground

Happy Obidient and Yusuful
can obi win 5 State?
Kerosene governor is not calculative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by FreedomArmy: 2:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
KillSars:

Pesin wey no get brain wan comprehend definition, no be juju be dat.... u are not just called zombie for no reason coz y'all are brainless.....

So, take ur K and swerve
tell the meaning of practical politics? Or are you high on emilocan urine?
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Achor1111(m): 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
OVI is obidient

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
FreedomArmy:
tell the meaning of practical politics? Or are you high on emilocan urine?
K
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Free tutorial: That's how u put zombie in its place

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by obyrich(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Winnersunited:
Orji Kalu is playing old Political gimmick. It's not working. People don wise up.
Orji Kalu that refused to come to Umuahia Township stadium and introduce Tinubu to Abians? It is only deluded urchins that take him serious.
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by obyrich(m): 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buccalcavity2:
Be deceiving yourself Ikpeazu. APC got 26% vote in 2019 when you were on the ballot and Buhari was the candidate..... Na now dem no go get 25% when Kalu needs to be senate president?
I hope you have got in touch with people in Abia before making this comment?
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by JOemmy(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
KillSars:
Just like OUK said, the east dey play politics with emotions, they need to start playing practical politics..

Everything no be nzogbu zogbu

The Igbo Nzogbu nzogbo politics have proven with time to be the very best in nigeria it was this type of politics that rejected the calamity called buhari in 2015 and will also be rejecting tinibu again on Saturday.
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Chineduawka: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Chineduawka: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
JOemmy:

The Igbo Nzogbu nzogbo politics have proven with time to be the very best in nigeria it was this type of politics that rejected the calamity called buhari in 2015 and will also be rejecting tinibu again on Saturday.
stop masturbating on fake news 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
JOemmy:

Goodluck with it then
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by Buccalcavity2: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
obyrich:
I hope you have got in touch with people in Abia before making this comment?
I stated an historical fact and not assuming for the people. As long as Politics is a game of interest, APC will get 25% in Abia.
Religion, ethnicity and even competence (it's perception) are only tools that politicians use to achieve thier interests.
Re: Ikpeazu: I And Abians Will Never Vote Tinubu, Pay No Attention To Kalu And Wike by obyrich(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buccalcavity2:

I stated an historical fact and not assuming for the people. As long as Politics is a game of interest, APC will get 25% in Abia.
Religion, ethnicity and even competence (it's perception) are only tools that politicians use to achieve thier interests.
No wahala. 25 February is few days away. Remember to remind me if APC gets 25% votes from Abia state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Drink's Water With Two Hands. / From Palace To Politics: Fulani Emirs Mass Against Tinubu / Gunmen Bomb Impeached Dep Gov’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.