Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? (1496 Views)

Presidency: Lack Of 25% In FCT Disqualifies Atiku, Tinubu - PDP Witness / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
I created this thread to realistically discuss the possibility of the 4 major candidates getting 25% in 24 states.
U should consider that being a 4 way race, only 1 or 2 people can score 25% per state. In few cases, maybe 3.
So it’s about being top 2 in the state with likelihood of getting 25%.
Let’s assess each Region

Lalasticlala, mynd44, Seun
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
North-West
1. Kano
I think both Tinubu and Kwankwaso can score 25% here but unlikely for Atiku or Obi

2. Kaduna
Tinubu and Atiku

3. Katsina
Tinubu and Atiku

4 Jigawa
Tinubu and Atiku

5. Sokoto
Tinubu and Atiku

6. Zamfara
Tinubu and Kwankwaso

7. Kebbi
Tinubu and Atiku

So
North - West
Tinubu - 7
Atiku - 5
Kwankwaso - 2
Obi - 0

1 Like

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by silvoclaira: 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okay
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by garfield1: 1:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu 80%,atiku 65%,obi 40%

1 Like

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
North-East

1. Borno
Tinubu (only Tinubu is certain of 25% here I think)

2. Bauchi
Tinubu and Atiku

3. Adamawa
Tinubu and Atiku

4. Gombe
Tinubu and Atiku

5. Yobe
Tinubu

6. Taraba
Tinubu and Atiku (I think Obi is capable of doing good numbers here possibly 25%)

NE
Tinubu - 6
Atiku - 4
Obi - 1 (possibly)
Kwankwaso - 0

Please remember that this is just my analysis

1 Like

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
North-Central

1. Niger
Tinubu and Atiku

2. Plateau
Tinubu, Atiku, Obi (possibly)

3 Benue
Obi and Atiku, Tinubu (possibly)

4. Kwara
Tinubu and Atiku

5. Nasarawa
Tinubu and Atiku
6. Kogi
Tinubu and Atiku

NC
Atiku - 6
Tinubu - 5, possibly 6
Obi - 1, possibly 2
Kwankwaso - 0

2 Likes

South-West
Tinubu is certainly doing 25% in every state here.

1. Lagos
Tinubu and Oni

2. Oyo
Tinubu. Atiku (possibly)

3. Ogun
Tinubu and Atiku

4. Ondo
Tinubu and Atiku

5. Osun
Tinubu and Atiku

6. Ekiti
Tinubu. Atiku (possibly)

SW
Tinubu - 6
Atiku - 3. Possibly 5
Obi - 1
Kwankwaso - 0
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
South-East
Obi is certainly getting 25% in every state and possibly preventing any other candidate from doing so

1. Enugu
Obi. Atiku (possibly)

2. Imo
Obi and Atiku

3. Anambra
Obi

4. Ebonyi
Obi. Atiku (possibly)

5. Abia
Obi. Atiku (possibly)

SE
Obi - 5
Atiku - 1. Possibly 4
Tinubu - 0
Kwankwaso - 0
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
South-South

1. Rivers
Obi and Tinubu (Wike’s influence)

2. Delta
Obi and Atiku

3. Akwa-Ibom
Obi and Atiku

4. Cross-River
Obi and Atiku. Tinubu (possibly)

5. Edo
Obi, Tinubu and Atiku

6. Bayelsa
Obi and Atiku

SS
Obi - 6
Atiku - 5
Tinubu - 2. Possibly 3
Kwankwaso - 0
Total

Tinubu - 26. Possibly 28

Atiku - 24. Possibly 29

Obi - 13, possibly 15

Kwankwaso - 2

Tinubu is most likely to get 25% in 24 states on the first ballot.
Atiku can possibly do it too.

I don’t see it for Obi and Kwankwaso

5 Likes

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
What do you think?

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by shigishege: 2:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
You want zombie rats to come and hug you?? Leave them with their online election results. To them it's everyone that uses Twitter MD Facebook

2 Likes

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 6:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
shigishege:
You want zombie rats to come and hug you?? Leave them with their online election results. To them it's everyone that uses Twitter MD Facebook

That’s why I stated that it’s my personal analysis

2 Likes

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by kettykin: 6:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
A lot of enfants , the Post should be taken to daycare section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrPolitics:
North-West
1. Kano
I think both Tinubu and Kwankwaso can score 25% here but unlikely for Atiku or Obi

2. Kaduna
Tinubu and Atiku

3. Katsina
Tinubu and Atiku

4 Jigawa
Tinubu and Atiku

5. Sokoto
Tinubu and Atiku

6. Zamfara
Tinubu and Kwankwaso

7. Kebbi
Tinubu and Atiku

So
North - West
Tinubu - 7
Atiku - 5
Kwankwaso - 2
Obi - 0

If you don’t think Obi can score 25% in Kaduna then you’re wasting our time with propaganda.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Luckily for us we have comprehensive polls so we can dismiss propagandist like you:

https://www.nairaland.com/7569924/obi-tinubu-atiku-path-spread

No hard feelings though. Times are hard. As long as they’re paying you for the propaganda you’re posting it’s all good. Feed you family

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrPolitics:
Total

Tinubu - 26. Possibly 28

Atiku - 24. Possibly 29

Obi - 13, possibly 15

Kwankwaso - 2

Tinubu is most likely to get 25% in 24 states on the first ballot.
Atiku can possibly do it too.

I don’t see it for Obi and Kwankwaso

You don’t see it 😂

We should leave comprehensive face to face polls and accept the propaganda you pulled out from your bum cheeks shey? You better start creating more realistic numbers for Tinubu before they sack you lol

Just a suggestion ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by bantos(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi can not get 25% in 24 states

Obi can not win any state outside the SE

As per winning any SE state, we'll wait and see

2 Likes

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by Ttalk: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrPolitics:

That’s why I stated that it’s my personal analysis

They would insult and rain curses on you, since you didn't align with them

2 Likes

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
MrPolitics:
South-South

1. Rivers
Obi and Tinubu (Wike’s influence)

2. Delta
Obi and Atiku

3. Akwa-Ibom
Obi and Atiku

4. Cross-River
Obi and Atiku. Tinubu (possibly)

5. Edo
Obi, Tinubu and Atiku

6. Bayelsa
Obi and Atiku

SS
Obi - 6
Atiku - 5
Tinubu - 2. Possibly 3
Kwankwaso - 0

Let’s debunk some more of your lazy propaganda for the good people of nairaland ❤️

Before the 2015 elections, Governor Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers state Governor at the time) defected to APC and publicly supported Buhari. Despite all his efforts, do you know what percentage Buhari scored there? Take a wild guess lol

He scored 4% 😂😂😂

Now how much do you think the Christian population of the SS will give to Tinubu and his MM ticket because Wike is rumoured to be privately supporting him lol?

Again try and do a better job before your boss fires you and tries to hire me instead ❤️
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

If you don’t think Obi can score 25% in Kaduna then you’re wasting our time with propaganda.

So you think Obi will get more votes than Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso in Kaduna?
Cause he has to be 1st or 2nd there to secure 25%
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

Let’s debunk some more of your lazy propaganda for the good people of nairaland ❤️

Before the 2015 elections, Governor Chibuike Amaechi (Rivers state Governor at the time) defected to APC and publicly supported Buhari. Despite all his efforts, do you know what percentage Buhari scored there? Take a wild guess lol

He scored 4% 😂😂😂

Now how much do you think the Christian population of the SS will give to Tinubu and his MM ticket because Wike is rumoured to be privately supporting him lol?

Again try and do a better job before your boss fires you and tries to hire me instead ❤️

Wike and Amaechi are not the same person.
Buhari ran against a Niger delta man also as an opposition candidate.

You are free to say whatever you like.
Saturday is here
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

You don’t see it 😂

We should leave comprehensive face to face polls and accept the propaganda you pulled out from your bum cheeks shey? You better start creating more realistic numbers for Tinubu before they sack you lol

Just a suggestion ❤️

Oh I didn’t know there are “comprehensive fave to face polls” that stated Obi will get 25% in 24 states.

Pls link me to it
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by Think9ja(m): 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
cool
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrPolitics:

Wike and Amaechi are not the same person.
Buhari ran against a Niger delta man also as an opposition candidate.

You are free to say whatever you like.
Saturday is here

And Tinubu is running with the party that has given us the worst federal government in the history of our country with a MM ticket. Demographics is king my friend

You never thought to wonder why Wike won’t support him publicly lol

Anyway this is a waste of time. I know you’re another paid promoter. Do your work. No hard feelings ❤️

Vote Obi or literally anyone else but APC ❤️

1 Like

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrPolitics:

Oh I didn’t know there are “comprehensive fave to face polls” that stated Obi will get 25% in 24 states.

Pls link me to it

All the polls show Obi has the best chance. Link above but I’m sure you already know. Your bum cheeks said he has the worst chance because Tinubu is paying you lol. Maybe try and clean up with the old notes Tinubu is giving you

No hard feelings sha. Keep hustling to feed your people ❤️

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrPolitics:

So you think Obi will get more votes than Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso in Kaduna?

That’s your own logic lol.

You people need to be thinking better before Tinubu’s propaganda department sacks you.

Just some advice so you don’t lose your source of income ❤️

1 Like

Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

And Tinubu is running with the party that has given us the worst federal government in the history of our country with a MM ticket. Demographics is king my friend

You never thought to wonder why Wike won’t support him publicly lol

Anyway this is a waste of time. I know you’re another paid promoter. Do your work. No hard feelings ❤️

Wike won’t support him openly cause it’s going to expose Wike to be a hypocrite.
That doesn’t mean Wike doesn’t have then pull.

So I was paid to spread propaganda on Nairaland with how many people to view it? Lool.

I’m not even a supporter of APC as I will be voting Atiku but he’s still the one most likely to hit it
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

All the polls show Obi has the best chance. Link above but I’m sure you already know. Your bum cheeks said he has the worst chance because Tinubu is paying you lol. Maybe try and clean up with the old notes Tinubu is giving you

No hard feelings sha. Keep hustling to feed your people ❤️

That poll said Obi will get 30-35% of votes in Ondo and Ogun.
It also stated Obi will get 70% in plateau and Nasarawa.

Do you yourself honestly believe that? Lol
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by MrPolitics: 1:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

That’s your own logic lol.

You people need to be thinking better before Tinubu’s propaganda department sacks you.

Just some advice so you don’t lose your source of income ❤️

It’s simple mathematics. But it’s ok if you don’t get it
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by wegevv: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrPolitics:

That poll said Obi will get 30-35% of votes in Ondo and Ogun.
It also stated Obi will get 70% in plateau and Nasarawa.

Do you yourself honestly believe that? Lol

I’d rather believe a scientific poll than the paid propaganda coming out of your bum cheeks lol ❤️
Re: What Are Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso’s Chances Of 25% In 24 States? by 00FFT00(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrPolitics:

Your bias is obvious and glaring.

On what basis would you think Mr Obi will not make 25% in a state where his running mate, a northern Muslim, from a prominent family in Zaria comes from?. Add to it, the demography of Kaduna state which is evenly divided between Christians and Muslims, and the no love lost relationship between southern Kaduna people and their Muslim state government.

Do you even know who LP gubernatorial candidate in the state is, his background, capacity, reputation and where he comes from?. It's foolishness to come on here and write nonsense in the hope that it sticks. You're simply marketing Tinubu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Housing Development By Anambra State Govt And Master Holding (video&pics / ‘I Must Be President Of Nigeria’ – Peter Obi Insists / Two Indian Brothers Wanted At Home Are Living Big In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.