Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand (488 Views)

Merging Army University, NDA Will Give B’haram ‘upper Hand’, Zulum Tells FG / APC Having Sleepless Nights Over Obaseki's Achievements – Osagie / Agboola Ajayi: APC Having Breathing Difficulties, One Man Kneeling On Its Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by ubest1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
In the past 48 hours the pattern of defection & endorsement nationwide has showed this election is directly between northern political class for Atiku and Nigerian masses backing the southern counterpart in Obi of LP.

Almost all the Northern political groups, organizations, etc are moving from APC to PDP without nothing going to APC.

In the south and NC Obi of LP is enjoying almost all the endorsement & crossover from political parties, churches, organizations, groups etc without any going to APC, it now clear the election is between PDP vs LP, God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by Rexxie234(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
PDP vs LP. You know who will win. Make them rest
Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by Kennyprince: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2023
Personally, my problem is Tinubu. Anything that ll make him not to win, I am ok with it. My candidate is Obi but if Obi cannot win, then let Atiku wins.

At least I see life in Atiku more than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by MissLeslie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Dey play
Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Comedians!

Coming election will show how stupid some class of people are!

How can you believe a political minion like Peter will win The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Highest form of stupidity and self denial!

2 Likes

Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by ubest1(m): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Same applicable to me

Kennyprince:
Personally, my problem is Tinubu. Anything that ll make him not to win, I am ok with it. My candidate is Obi but if Obi cannot win, then let Atiku wins.

At least I see life in Atiku more than Tinubu
Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by OnyeAshuaUru: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi will beat Atiku wotowoto.
Tinubu should stick to skit making. It's obvious he is only good at that.

2 Likes

Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by ubest1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Calm down election is not boxing or WWW where the strongest win, in election the masses decide through highest vote, the masses want Obi and nothing Tinubu can do here.

CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😂🤣😂

Comedians!

Coming election will show how stupid some class people are!

How can you believe a political minion like Peter will win The Great Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Highest form of stupidity and self denial!

2 Likes

Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
ubest1:

Calm down election is not boxing or WWW where the strongest win, in election the masses decide through highest vote, the masses want Obi and nothing Tinubu can do here.

Seems you were not born in Africa

1 Like

Re: 48 Hours Of Endorsements Without APC having upper hand by Britishpea: 5:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Delusion. Obi isn’t in the race.

(1) (Reply)

See Top Hollywood Celebrities Campaigning For Peter Obi / The 10 Things That Will Happen When Peter Obi Becomes The President Of Nigeria / Violence Erupts Outside Oba Elegushi Palace, Ballot Boxes Snatched (Video/Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.