Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God (152 Views)

Worshipping The TRUE LIVING GOD By Faith Inside Jesus Christ Crucified / Being The Battle Axe Of The Lord Jesus Christ Crucified / Thou Art My Battle Axe [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God by ochibuogwu5: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jeremiah 51:19-24 The portion of Jacob is not like them; for he is the former of all things: and Israel is the rod of his inheritance: the LORD of hosts is his name.
Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with thee will I break in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms;
And with thee will I break in pieces the horse and his rider; and with thee will I break in pieces the chariot and his rider;
With thee also will I break in pieces man and woman; and with thee will I break in pieces old and young; and with thee will I break in pieces the young man and the maid;
I will also break in pieces with thee the shepherd and his flock; and with thee will I break in pieces the husbandman and his yoke of oxen; and with thee will I break in pieces captains and rulers.
And I will render unto Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chaldea all their evil that they have done in Zion in your sight, saith the LORD.

By faith in Jesus we yield to Abbah Our Father to use us as His battle axe in pulling down the darkness and evil-principalities over our nation Nigeria and enthrone Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria and people of His righteousness at all the levels of leadership and followership in Nigeria through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.

Re: As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
ochibuogwu5:
By faith in Jesus we yield to Abbah Our Father to use us as His battle axe in pulling down the darkness and evil-principalities over our nation Nigeria and enthrone Peter Obi as the President of Nigeria and people of His righteousness at all the levels of leadership and followership in Nigeria through the unlimited manifestations of His Holy Spirit Power in Jesus name. Amen.
Even if we are to pretend that God answers prayers such as these, this prayer directly violates God's command that all of our prayers be said in secret - away from the eyes and ears of third parties - and so God cannot answer and will not answer this. Of course, you might get your wish simply because people went to the polls to vote the party of your desire, but know God did not do it because God will never bend His Will to please those who violate His Law. undecided
Re: As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God by ochibuogwu5: 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
Any human being can be *used by God to manifest His gifts* but *yet he/she is not saved from the flesh yet* because he/she chose not *to submit to the crushing power of Jesus Cross(His death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection power) completely and every fresh second of his/her earthly existence*
Thus

Matthew 7:21-23 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, *let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.*

Luke 14:26-27 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, *cannot be my disciple.*

2 Corinthians 4:10-12 *Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus*, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.
For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
Re: As The Battle Axe Of The True Living God by Kobojunkie: 4:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
ochibuogwu5:
■ Any human being can be *used by God to manifest His gifts* but *yet he/she is not saved from the flesh yet* because he/she chose not *to submit to the crushing power of Jesus Cross(His death on the Cross of Calvary and His resurrection power) completely and every fresh second of his/her earthly existence*
Thus....
How can a one who does not belong to God --- Holiness Himself--- manifest that which belongs to Holiness? Does that make sense of any sense to you? undecided

Are you under some delusion that God is able to sometimes make mistakes and allow that which is Holy fall into unholy hands? undecided

Instead of using scripture what are probably your personal delusions, work instead towards understanding the intended message of the writer so you do not end up using God's name for what are instead are your personal agendas. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Calling Your Husband 'baby' Is Not Biblical" - Apostle Emmanuel To Married Women / Seven Laws Of Business Success.... / Completing The New Testament In A Year (day74)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.