Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians (7361 Views)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Agonglo17: 8:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by OpzeeF: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2023
These guys are having a laugh surely? They must be living in crazyland.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Selfmotivated: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by nedekid: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari and apc lead by Tinubu truelly did.
Poverty in Nigeria is now 90%. ₦800 to $1. Rice 7k to 450k, Toyota haice 5m to 35m.
I hear it us a waste giving most Nigerian kids over 5 milk as they have lost the ability to process, digest and get the nutritional benefits.
Unicef yesterday says;

"Nigeria faces the risk of a generation of stunted adults as climate change and conflict have resulted in the country having the second-largest number of malnourished children globally after India.

Of the 36 million Nigerians under five years of age, 15 million are stunted, 2.8 million are severely wasted and 30 million are anemic, according to figures provided by the United Nations Children’s Fund, or Unicef. Saving these children would cost about $120 each, mostly in the form of therapeutic food, according to the agency.

“The numbers are frightening,” said Nemat Hajeebhoy, head of nutrition for Unicef in Nigeria. “Essentially after the age of five or so, it’s irreversible.” Without intervention “a child who is stunted will be a stunted adult,” she said."

https://businessday.ng/health/article/nigeria-faces-stunted-generation-now-number-two-for-malnourished-kids-says-bloomberg/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Pateebartex(m): 8:57am On Feb 23, 2023
We can now see why Mr Osinbajo lost APC primary. You can't be in APC and still have functional brain

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by mankan2k7(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Osinwin eniyan
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Georgejeez: 9:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Thank God you and your boss ruled .
If not we would have been hearing, O' if only Buhari and Osinbajo ruled , Nigeria would have overtaken UAE and France yen yen yen .
One is a Military General , he would have silenced all insurgents and tackled insecurity , the other one , his vice , a Law Prof and Pastor would have turned the economy around and implement better laws to take this Nation to the next level.

Fellow Nigerians , how e come be now ??

When we adviced and screamed our hearts out in 2015 and 2019 , we were called Wailing Wailers , now go around the Hospitals , banks, Markets , the streets and see the real wailers now ...

We don de warn Una again about Tinubu but some of Una still say Una no wan get sense , say na Drug Lord Una prefer , make Una continue .

God know say anything let Tinubu win , me don japaa enter Zimbabwe or Angola , no be me and Una go suffer another 4 to 8 years under Osama bin Shettima

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Adelekan40(m): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Yes , this administration did very well in the area of road/ rail transportation and infrastructure which the common man is a direct beneficiary.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Enemyofpeace: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2023
In a serious country,APC would not show up in any public space to hold campaign rally for re-election with the pains and frustrations the party is causing Nigerians fews days to election. But they are still holding mother of all rallies with thousands

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Rufai1314(m): 10:37am On Feb 23, 2023
For your mind.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Slimwhyt(m): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Osinbajo why?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by shugamummy: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2023
You are mad!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by swiych(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Now, I don't regret that this man didn't win. Modafaka

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by samfrancis1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
slimfit1:
Pastor lying publicly.
wait o.. but you guys said the pastor would make a good president than Asiwaju.. ?? That Asiwaju name is my just sake. It was gotten from hardwork..
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
I guess I'm not a common man coz...
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by adenigga(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Pateebartex:
We can now see why Mr Osinbajo lost APC primary. You can't be in APC and still have functional brain
Correct......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by cuteboy2: 1:53am On Feb 24, 2023
The VP Prof Osbanjo is right. He witnessed everything right inside Aso Rock. The impact was very devastating. Worse than the Turkey and Syrian earthquakes combined x10.

We are seeing the impact in collapsed Naira value, galloping inflation, insecurity, fuel scarcity,
naira scarcity, hunger, unemployment, daily killings, 100 million Nigerians plunged into poverty, hopelessness, brazen corruption and stealing public funds, nepotism, etc.

Thank you my dear Prof for telling the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience To Return Before September Ending / APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party / How Many People Realised Twitter Has Left Nigeria Behind And Moved On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.