Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians (7378 Views)

Why I Warned Osinbajo – Buhari / Osinbajo: 'Buhari Poorer Now Compared To 2015' - Nigerians React / Osinbajo: Buhari Will Hand Over To South-West In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by humberjade: 4:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Not far from the truth Prof, not far from the truth.

Even the rats in various households felt and are still feeling his impact, what a great President he is, greatest of all time. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Sabadon(m): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari looking at osibanjo knowing fully well he's lying

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by imagrg(m): 5:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Yes; negatively. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Gaabasky: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
With this level of bitter comments I wondered what wud have happened if Osinbajo is a APC candidate

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by viodemus: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Prof should just take keep quiet and keep holding the trophy of their collective L(loss).

So many F9s in key sectors. Let's not go there. Even with unprecedented borrowing, little impact. E be like person wey wan kick ball, even after he step all the way back, the ball still no go anywhere.

I don't think Oga Buhari didn't wish well for Nigeria, but I can see that he did not have the systemic movements of a progressive boss.

Many early red alerts were

Took almost a year to fill 70% of his positions.
- when will you have time to interview them, try to mesh ideas, and plan for future follow up meetings and updates. Even with assistants, these kinds of relationships, need cohesion and coherence to be successful in the short and long run.
* another opening to this logic, is that if someone is stealing and/or not meeting up to possible tasks, you can have honest communication, and give advice or opinion about their direction or deepness of the job. Everything is not DSS or efcc, those agencies will be doing their things too.

- by the way, every adviser around our number 1 needs to be under constant investigation for incase the enemies of Nigeria wants to use them to infiltrate or harm him/her or the country. That includes all their finances. Creative money making avenues that won't distract from your job is okay, but using your position to take too much advantage because you know minister of finance or minister of ports, or whatever. Even if you are fired or retired or quit, they are supposed to have 5 more years of query. Not to disrupt their lives or relationships with people, but by principle, watching for excess advantage. In the USA, $10k is the investigation trigger for the financial forensics investigation. There are legal ways around it, but can be really managed.

Another flaw in Oga Buhari time, was the sickation. Every week was one new place. He was so ashamed of Nigeria - but couldn't use wisdom to help it. He even stayed for 100 days and many other sick days, without passing 70% of the responsibilities to prof.

I can't write down all the flaws. There are numerous. I still think he tried his best. Is just that we as a nation lowered our standard.

He almost got carried away by tribal tensions, that he himself sometimes inflamed.

Regardless, he is a historic Nigerian, and I honestly thank him for his effort during his leadership.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Ezzymadu: 5:22am On Feb 23, 2023
During PMB we where affected with poverty as disease
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Truly Mr president tried his best, if I don't know much at least Npower was beneficial to my younger brother which help him for his HND 1, and I know many people who were beneficiaries too.
I remember as well back in 2019 lot of cash was made available to traders through disbursement called Trader Money. VP himself was in charge of what I still called vote buying advance payment. It's however making me dizzy why the government now mopped up and confiscated cash from circulation in the guise of prevention of vote buying.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by princenaira(m): 5:58am On Feb 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Buhari-impacted-lives-of-common-Nigerians-Osinbajo

Can you just keep quiet and leave the office with the only little respect remaining for you because it vanished completely

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Gbeng30(m): 6:04am On Feb 23, 2023
Na that impact go kill you there.... I think it's best for you to keep quiet than saying rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Gbeng30(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2023
Infact his regime is goated.... Crazy people
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by TheRareGem1(f): 6:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Where is the lie
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by josite: 6:18am On Feb 23, 2023
So glad a croos section of Nigerians know atimes osinbajo talks when silence would have been golden.it is a pity how he allowed himself to be so reduced
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by DMCY: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
adenigga:

Yes, In very terrible and bad ways!.

Awon olofo gbogbo! Pastor wey Dey lie, tueh!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Lifted2000: 6:19am On Feb 23, 2023
Congratulations Nigerians, you cannot deny the infrastructural stride
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by nedu666: 6:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Na true he impacted negatively on the lives of ordinary citizens. Wat a failed and incompetent, impotent President
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by highchief1: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2023
slimfit1:
Pastor lying publicly.
those that still go to church will be shocked.some of us aren’t
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by tete7000(m): 6:46am On Feb 23, 2023
In a very negative way.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by nuelsylves(m): 6:47am On Feb 23, 2023
kokoA:
If not that I love you as a person I would have said thunder fire dat your mouth

You love a chronic liar?
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by BigSam13: 6:48am On Feb 23, 2023
This guy should be the Steven of this period
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Alwaysachick: 6:54am On Feb 23, 2023
This is why I will forever dislike this man.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Caramia2020(m): 7:01am On Feb 23, 2023
It's either way but the negative impact out weight the positive impact.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Braun007: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Oh he and his party impacted my life so much,i can barely buy fuel or food,my small money i work for I'm unable to access
adenigga:

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by iamsolasoul(f): 7:03am On Feb 23, 2023
Never bite the hand that feeds you
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by kingsceemark(m): 7:13am On Feb 23, 2023
I think say Yoruba people are educated people before until I started listening to their professors, educated illiterate everywhere

Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2023
The worst government since Nigeria independence!

Una suppose hide una face.

Zero leadership, zero inspiration to Nigerians, disastrous economy, weak judiciary, anti-people legislative assembly, worst security, corruption beyond belief, extreme poverty, and I can go on and on.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Anunakeeh: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Deceptive Pastorthieve.

This guy really disgraced himself because of Political Position.
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by chatinent: 7:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Who bi this pastard!
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by Invest4growth: 7:49am On Feb 23, 2023
The statement is vague and incomplete. In what way did hie impact? Positive or negative. Prof Sir we are now more divided than we were in 2015. All social and economic statistics are south. Institutions are conduits for corruption. Youths are now more deadly, lazy, violence prone than in 2015. The short summary is that it had been a disaster of an administration. But trust Nigerians for their never say die attitude and ruggedness
Re: Osinbajo: Buhari Impacted Lives Of Common Nigerians by wolebest: 8:00am On Feb 23, 2023
adenigga:

The level of crisis and challenge the government brought to the common-man is unbelievable.

Nigerians were subjected to hardship as if we were still in the 18th century.

Yet we have an Army General and a Law Professor as Leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Us Regrets Past Actions Against Biafra, As Boko Haram Threatens To Assasinate: / Yobe PDP Leaders Decamped To APC (Photos) / "abacha Was A Student Of School Of Assassins" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.