Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade (4025 Views)

Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video) / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party / How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade by candygist: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

Saw it on TikTok....

No lies, a security agent, wiped and pushed the guy out of the moving truck conveying Tinubu and his party members....

Oga why you too dey lie ?
What do you mean by wiped and push the boy out of the moving truck ?
Was the guy on the truck?
The guy was standing in front of the moving truck and and a security guy went to push him away. Which one be wiped and push out of the moving truck.
Below is a screen shot of the video on my phone.

Reduce your lies abeg.

Re: Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade by JASONjnr(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
candygist:

Oga why you too dey lie ?
What do you mean by wiped and push the boy out of the moving truck ?
Was the guy on the truck?
The guy was standing in front of the moving truck and and a security guy went to push him away. Which one be wiped and push out of the moving truck.
Below is a screen shot of the video on my phone.

Reduce your lies abeg.

You're probably blind.

The guy flicked him before pushing him out of the way....

Calling me a liar doesn't make you a truthsayer...

Tinubu followers trying to paint everything about him white
Re: Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade by Jesuschrist01: 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
RemiTinubu:
kati pikiti

my husband is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
. Hmmm..I can heal your husband ooo
Re: Flogged And Battered For Standing In Front Of Tinubu's Motorcade by candygist: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're probably blind.

The guy flicked him before pushing him out of the way....

Calling me a liar doesn't make you a truthsayer...

Tinubu followers trying to paint everything about him white

Baba, I've the video on my phone. Kindly screen shot where the guy was being flicked for us to see. From the vid on my phone. Nobody was flogged sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayo Ononuga Finally Agrees That Tinubu Is A Drug Dealer —David Hundeyin Reacts / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.