Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party (68478 Views)

"I Am Standing by The Gate": Shaibu Denied Entry Into old Office At Govt House / Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / Doyin Okupe: I Wept The Day I Found Out My Son, Bolu Is Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by blamingthedevil: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2022

Mr Doyin Okupe appeared on Channels Television’s Politics Today on June 17, 2022.

Former presidential spokesperson Dr Doyin Okupe on Friday said he is ‘standing in’ as vice presidential candidate of the Labour party.

He made the announcement on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

If his candidacy holds, he will run alongside Peter Obi in the 2023 presidential elections.

However, Dr Okupe might be a placeholder to beat INEC’s deadline for the submission of the name of a vice presidential candidate.

The deadline ends today.

“Choosing the vice presidential candidate is an electoral process and it does not stop until the process and schedule ends,” Dr Okupe said. INEC allows you to present a candidate and later on, if you want to substitute, you may do so, if necessary. But if it’s not necessary, you may as well continue.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/06/17/i-am-the-vice-presidential-candidate-of-labour-party-doyin-okupe/

405 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by PresidObi: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
We dont really care, we are still going to vote for Labour party in full.

What I know is that we need a northern VP for balance. But we move, get your PVC.

God bless Nigeria.

552 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by OgunleyeA1: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
We buy Human toes for $40,000. is this REAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLlJa81VYk

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by verybadmouth(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kindergarten Party. Them no get person to present as VP, na Okupe them start. Who dey bench?

94 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Tecnophone: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Slimdaddy4(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by jeeqaa7(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Like for Obi
Share for Tinubu

838 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Gwan2(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
I’ve been to several countries, and trust me…the major difference between a develop society and developing or under developed society is time management. To put it clearly, the difference between Africa and the western world is time management.

If you use a digital watch, immediately you land in most first world countries, the watch automatically update to the same time with the national clock or time…no room for flimsy excuses like my watch was a bit late or slow like we have here in Africa.

I’ve ran from my home to meet a train at a train station, and missed it by just a minute beyond the departure time. I have missed a flight from Paris to Milan by just some few minutes of delay on my part. The western countries peg their salary or wages payment to time, you think they are foolish…not at all. The secret is to ensure efficiency and effectiveness. If I pay you hourly, I will ensure you are more efficient at the job I gave you because I don’t want to waste my money, not like in African that we do monthly payment, people go to work, lazy about for two weeks and put in some work or effort in the last two weeks of the month, because they will definitely be paid at the end of the month. In Western society everything understands time, people understand time, inanimate things understand time in western world.

Submission of candidates at a given time is submission at that time..no rigmarole. Why will I set a time if I know parties can fill in replaceable candidates, the aim will be defeated.

Every candidate vying for a post should have had his structure in place before buying the forms.,, change will be allowed but on exceptional grounds. That will show how serious minded people are in the change of status quo they advocate. What precedence are you setting as a political leader to time management?

This is channelled to all the political parties…Time is of essence

222 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Okay
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Mopolchi: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good one! We are getting there.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by jo2222(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice tactics

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by nairalee(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by emmanuelbrown26: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice tactics, they just want to know how apc would pick there's.
Well, anyhow una wan am bi, no wahala. My own bi say, if una like, mak una go vote another ancestor, na here all of us go suffer am, but mak person no cum dey disturb us unto beggy beggy again
Enough of d suffering abeg, enough of begging abeg

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Doyin okupe biti bawo,we need someone that can pull vote for labour party in the north.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
At least we know your name unlike apc that the yoruba Muslims that want to vote for them don't even know the name of their Vp candidate.Everything is in secrecy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by willi926(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
OBIdiently looking at how things unfold.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by RexTramadol1: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lmfao
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by amiibaby(f): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok labour for life

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eastlink(m): 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Love this. Peter Obi's team are not smiling. Badass strategist.

Oya APC over to you. Stop waiting to see what Obi does as una don become reactionist. Always waiting for Obi to make his moves.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Thatakwabombabe: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
I have an 100ltr Boman fridge/freezer for clearance sale.
Yaba

Table top gas cooker.... 10k

O7o69453538..whatsapp or call
Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Kingspin(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
We need the best brains in this coming election.

I don't care where he or she comes from must be a qualified candidate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Olastep(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
We accept anybody Peter Obi picks

[url=roundtable.com.ng] Create your own WEBSITE for FREE on RoundTable.com.ng wink smiley cool sad[/url]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Laggafin: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kwankwaso is his running mate.. the deal has been sealed.. they just waiting for APC to unveil Muslim Muslim ticket.. then the real obidient party will commence fully grin

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eriggs: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Those who insulted Tinubu for submitting the name of a placeholder will come here to justify Peter Obi doing same. Anyway, Tinubu leads, others follow grin

U know those ipos criminals and terrorists very well. Hypocritical Bastards they are.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by nakamoraa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
A welcome development.

PO here we are.

14 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Salvador1: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Everybody is playing hide and seek game except PDP.

11 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Eriggs: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stand anywhere you like, na u sabi

Goldenkrezi:
That one no concern me wetin I know be say ”Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!”
But Jagaban own concerns U, that you were crying and wailing before . Hypocrite

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe: I Am ‘Standing In’ As Vice Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party by Winters23: 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hires 20 SANs To Challenge Presidential Election Result / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Is Very Unfair To This Man Who Did A Lot For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.