Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,980 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State (43407 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by nonix22(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2023
why are you this bitter and wicked
triple996:
NA on Saturday d tin go clear 4 una eye.
All hail unknown gunmen, d lion of biafra land

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2023
musco4me:

There is no sit at home in OBOSI. Infact all the banks are working as I writing this.

Very true
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Diligent1(f): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
I TRUST IGBO PEOPLE.. grin

Thiefnubuu bastards that HATE anything IGBO will push Propaganda thinking that an average IGBO man buys it.

If the IGBOs want to observe sit at home..it's only on Igbos order. IPOB has emphatically stated that Sit @ home will not bee observed this period. So all Agbado Idiats are shamelessly foolish...

For other 'Fence sitters' anything agbado Idiats support concerning IGBO people, obviously is EVIL. Whomever they support HATES IGBO people.

Thiefnubuu will NEVER be PRESIDENT!!
You lied, Tinubu did not hate igbos rather he accommodates them when he was governor of Lagos state.
Come to Lagos, you will see yourself igbos working in government agencies. One of the commissioners in Lagos State is an igbo man.
One igbo man in my area said his elder brother worked with Tinubu and that is what raised his family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Almaigaa:

Kamaru why you dey envy WE Igbo? I know as Yoruba don't have a leader that they can trust and respect, like Mazi Simon Ekpa. Na that one dey pain you.

Ekpa an Igbo leader? What a leaders Igbos have

About Simon Ekpa (Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"Simon Ekpa (born 21 March 1985) is a Nigerian-Finnish lawyer, political activist and former athlete. He is chiefly known for spreading fake news[1] and allegedly inciting violence in southeastern Nigeria."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

It is not a thing of pride my brother.

Your brothers lack education and are not civil at all, Why are are the law abiding outside their domain? In your Biafra, you throw civility into the wind, you will not experience any developments as desired. The potential is there but no character to make it work No Nigerian protection to make you sell anywhere else. People will like to align with likes of China and South Korea for imports.
Truth is always bitter.

Anambra lack education?? Are you joking??
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Wainey: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2023
Kvvngkhalifa202:
Separate the goats from the sheep’s
Nah Warri and benin be the goats
Never see anybody way stubborn and difficult like these two states
Though I be full Warri boy
u are stubborn until you find a stronger bully.
Rivers should have been the most stubborn state but Wike don bully us to submission
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
frowland:

Nice view but hope there is water running inside your house; or you fetch water from down and climb that skyscraper? I know all those areas very well.

Lol, water dey every house for my area
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
caleboxylic:

They will hear from us. We are targeting 2 million votes from Anambra anyway.

Lol, they think we dey joke for here

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Lithiumite: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Thiefnubuu bastards that HATE anything IGBO will push Propaganda thinking that an average IGBO man buys it.

If the IGBOs want to observe sit at home..it's only on Igbos order. IPOB has emphatically stated that Sit @ home will not bee observed this period. So all Agbado Idiats are shamelessly foolish...

For other 'Fence sitters' anything agbado Idiats support concerning IGBO people, obviously is EVIL. Whomever they support HATES IGBO people.

Like say nah tinubu send una make una dey cannibalize una sef for SE...... instead of you to face the facts and accept that the SE is SE problem you are hiding behind one finger looking for who to blame......your picture should be used as a perfect illustration of foolish in the English dictionary

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by reiddecuti: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2023
This actually will be the end of sit-at-home order by Simon Ekpa and his following urchins.

This time the people will kick.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by livinbygrace: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Una don tire,na so una wan abandon Nnamdi Kanu(your savior).
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by daygee12: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:

Why IPOB go dey dictate for Igbo na because all of u are Zombie
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Yaribanzaonic: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Who is thiefnubuu?
Who is EKPA?

You will understand..the Dynamics of IGBO people this period. They will Vote and if any movement is made to truncate the process, the death of the perpetuators is sure.

Let me tell you something...you will fear IGBO people this election period.

malware:

But the person that ordered you to sot at home today, has directed you to do so severally in the past and you've complied, so why are you now linking it to Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by DoxxAnon: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Till we realize that as a collective, we are more powerful than the oppressors.

Everybody come out and take a stand against Simon and his minions

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:
Seun front page

Obosi is a city for a reason cheesy

The most populated urban settlement in Nigeria only after lagos.

Proudly Anambra

Still on views from my 5th floor apartment
I bet 98 percent of people there are fraudulent
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Realdon1(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Shame shame shame on useless Simon Ekpa and Tinubus urchins. Tinubu will soon request for his refund of $1m from him. Igbos are very wise ppl. Come and see busy roads in Owerri and orlu. I just left orlu now to Owerri for Lp meeting.
Youths have got their odeshi waiting for useless Simon and his ugm. Army is everywhere waiting for them.
Obi must be president, and Simon Ekpa will expire in 48hrs time.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by MightySparrow: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Anambra lack education?? Are you joking??

Yes, though being ruled by a Professor. I learned that your people there brag about how much they spend on Court case against themselves rather than philanthropic works. Is that the way of Dangote, MKO, Bill Gate.

On Saturday we are afraid of how many youths you will sacrifice by military bullets.
The wanton destruction and killing of your own sons and daughters is something else!

May be they went to wrong schools.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BreconHills(m): 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

Lagos has 7 million voters. How many dey vote?

Everybody knows the North will decide the election. The only commentators one should listen to are those on ground there. Enough of all this Anambra, Lagos thing. But wait how many people voted in Anambra in 2019? What is the population - where are the 2.8m?
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Yaribanzaonic: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2023
Thiefnubuu makes you useless ..
All SW MISCREANT are tailor guided by thiefnubuu..to be foolish.

daygee12:

Why IPOB go dey dictate for Igbo na because all of u are Zombie

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by GorillaApp(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

I'm back to my flat.

Enjoy views from my apartment here in Obosi.
Nice one bro. No efulefu can tell us what to do.
Simon ekpa can not step foot in Biafra land anymore.

Make Una gallant my brothers. Come out and show love to our own on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by mauchiz: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2023
President Buhari,please deploy Nigeria military to the southeast to curb violence of Simon Ekpa and his boys,please let Finnish government deport him back to Nigeria for us.

#Nigeriaarmycometothesoutheastnow
#deploymillitarytothesoutheast
#weneedsoldiersinsoutheast
#giveusmillitarypersonnell
#giveussoidieraandarmouredtanksinsoutheast
#wemustvoteonsaturday
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by DriveByKiller: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Situational report.

This is the early morning pictures from my hood in Obosi Anambra state.

We don't know anything sit at home, people are going about their business, commercial drivers etc.

@Anambra1st son, we need your Situation report from Awka, the capital city of Anambra state.

When you don't know how daring an average igbo man is, you start to overrate yourself...I've never seen people so difficult to control like my igbo brothers, bini and warri.

Make Saturday come fast abeg.
please stop kidding yourself and remove Eastern Igbo man from the sentence you added Bini and Warri.

Simon ekpa and Nnamani kanu have been controlling you minions like puppets on a string from the comfort of Thier oversea bases via social media.

I have never seen a region so sentimental and foolish.

Political agitation Wen Niger Delta and yorubas done do tire since naim una turn to sit-at-home on the behest of two hustling criminals and you say una dey difficult to control ?

This is the driest joke of the millennia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by MartinsD12(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Situational report.

This is the early morning pictures from my hood in Obosi Anambra state.

We don't know anything sit at home, people are going about their business, commercial drivers etc.

@Anambra1st son, we need your Situation report from Awka, the capital city of Anambra state.

When you don't know how daring an average igbo man is, you start to overrate yourself...I've never seen people so difficult to control like my igbo brothers, bini and warri.

Make Saturday come fast abeg.
Who is the op that brought this nonsense post here , there is nothing like sit at home in Igbo land, Ipob has made it clear there is no sit at home, that idiot causing confusion will soon be dealt with.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2023
DriveByKiller:
please stop kidding yourself and remove Eastern Igbo man from the sentence you added Bini and Warri.

Simon ekpa and Nnamani kanu has been controlling you minions like puppets on a string from the comfort of Thier oversea bases via social media.

I have never seen a region so sentimental and foolish.

Political agitation Wen Niger Delta and yorubas done do tire since naim una turn sit-at-home on the behest of two hustling criminals and you say una dey difficult to control ?

This is the driest joke of the millennia.

Oluwole dey your lane abeg, if e pain you go and buy sniper
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by arsenal33: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2023
Bornbiafra:
God punish whoever is saying people should seat at home
sit
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2023
GorillaApp:

Nice one bro. No efulefu can tell us what to do.
Simon ekpa can not step foot in Biafra land anymore.

Make Una gallant my brothers. Come out and show love to our own on Saturday.

Do you even need to campaign for Obi in Anambra state...Anambra is OBIdient by default nau.

Even some house of rep candidates from Apga, Apc and pdd dey campaign for Obi low-key. I dey legit tell you.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Babaibe: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2023
obi na scammmmmmmmmmmm. Don't vote Biafrans into power. Tinubu is the man to rescue Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAif5ZN7vew
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by ImperialYoruba: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Thiefnubuu makes you useless ..
All SW MISCREANT are tailor guided by thiefnubuu..to be foolish.

It is tele-guided, not tailor guided.

You bloody okrika tailor. Obidense freak!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 9:00am On Feb 23, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yes, though being ruled by a Professor. I learned that your people there brag about how much they spend on Court case against themselves rather than philanthropic works. Is that the way of Dangote, MKO, Bill Gate.

On Saturday we are afraid of how many youths you will sacrifice by military bullets.
The wanton destruction and killing of your own sons and daughters is something else!

May be they went to wrong schools.

You're simply ill informed, your yoruba Muslim controlled media is taking a toll on your mindset.

Stop believing every trash they show you, it's for your own good.

Anambra state is 1st in waec and neco, 2nd in jamb after lagos.

Anambra state has the highest cut off mark for unity school in the whole Nigeria at 139...make your research.

And you say Anambra state is not educated
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by malware: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Who is thiefnubuu?
Who is EKPA?

You will understand..the Dynamics of IGBO people this period. They will Vote and if any movement is made to truncate the process, the death of the perpetuators is sure.

Let me tell you something...you will fear IGBO people this election period.

I will only fear them if they sustain the flouting of subsequent orders by Ekpa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.