Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,279 members, 7,826,082 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State (43408 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku At 91; Peter Obi Celebrates With Him In Obosi, Anambra State / Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / NIN : We Leave Home Early, Abandon Work To Get NIN Without Success — Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by ImperialYoruba: 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
olisaEze:

You’d rather believe a man who hasn’t stepped foot in Nigeria in the past eight years than someone showing you the state of his immediate environment from traffic to his house! Hate is the only thing that can make a man blind to reason.

I believe no ibo anywhere. But until verification proves him right, ibo statement is taken with a grain of salt.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
I TRUST IGBO PEOPLE.. grin

Thiefnubuu bastards that HATE anything IGBO will push Propaganda thinking that an average IGBO man buys it.

If the IGBOs want to observe sit at home..it's only on Igbos order. IPOB has emphatically stated that Sit @ home will not bee observed this period. So all Agbado Idiats are shamelessly foolish...

For other 'Fence sitters' anything agbado Idiats support concerning IGBO people, obviously is EVIL. Whomever they support HATES IGBO people.

Thiefnubuu will NEVER be PRESIDENT!!

It is funny how some people reason! So Tinubu is the one that declare sit-at-home in Igbo land? Stop chasing shadows! Blame your brother Simon Ekpa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Adaobiii:

Obosi is a town not a city

How do you define a town and a city??
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by MightySparrow: 9:28am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Enough of this silly argument with you...just face your sw region.

And pls keep the yoruba Christians out of your madness

Gunmen have attacked the campaign convoy of the Peoples Democratic Party candidate for Enugu North/South Federal Constituency, Oforchukwu Egbo, on Wednesday, 22nd February 2023, IGBERETV reports.

The incident happened at Eke-Otu in Amechi Awkunanaw, Enugu South Local Government Area of the state. Driver of one of the buses in the convoy was killed during the attack. It was gathered that his body was burnt with the vehicle.

In the evening of the same day, Labour Party senatorial candidate for Enugu East senatorial district, Mr Oyibo Chukwu, was attacked and killed by gunmen along with five of his supporters in Amechi.

https://igberetvnews.com/1439457/gunmen-attack-pdp-house-reps-candidate-kill-driver-enugu/
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)

Is this a proof of education?
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by DriveByKiller: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Oluwole dey your lane abeg, if e pain you go and buy sniper
The well-worn typical response of a digital idiot.
he didn't even bother to debunk the fact.

Criminal.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2023
onuman:

Are you sure you are not one of the sit at home enforcers?

There is no sit at home in the SE.

Check my post again bro...I clearly stated that there's no sit at home in my area Obosi
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2023
SenatePresdo:

Na odume obosi be this? Abi na Awada.

Okwa ogbe'm but that side oh cheesy

Lol, they look alike with 5 storey buildings everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Almaigaa: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

I'm back to my flat.

Enjoy views from my apartment here in Obosi.

All these multiple floor buildings are hunted houses. They are empty and filled with Ghost. They were build with blood money cheesy grin

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Almaigaa: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2023
lansile:

Ekpa an Igbo leader? What a leaders Igbos have

About Simon Ekpa (Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"Simon Ekpa (born 21 March 1985) is a Nigerian-Finnish lawyer, political activist and former athlete. He is chiefly known for spreading fake news[1] and allegedly inciting violence in southeastern Nigeria."

You are not an Igbo man. I am from East and I am telling you that, Mazi Simon Ekpa is the only IGBO leader
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Yaribanzaonic: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2023
So you already know they have started flouting his stupid statements. You preeks can't phantom the IGBO nature. So stop trying because you make yourselves more foolish while trying.

malware:

I will only fear them if they sustain the flouting of subsequent orders by Ekpa.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 9:34am On Feb 23, 2023
shegra58:
dey console yourself where are the people going about their business? Few vehicles that are passing with fear in their mind? Even my village is more bubbling thAn this

Your ilu aje ghost village grin
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Franzinni: 9:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Igbo people ... Are afraid of a man who is in ablurd!?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by histemple: 9:36am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
NA on Saturday d tin go clear 4 una eye.
All hail unknown gunmen, d lion of biafra land

Make sure to say your last prayers before coming out to enforce the sit-at-home. Tyres and fuel will be waiting for you.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Yaribanzaonic: 9:37am On Feb 23, 2023
You are a foool.

Tele-guided

Tailor guided
.....,.......................mean the same thing but in different context. Ode buruku..you can't even discern the deployment of words and you open your gbegiri mouth to yarn dust. Go to school and stop seeing the world through Thiefnubuus Pampers...useless grade A muguu.. spit

ImperialYoruba:

It is tele-guided, not tailor guided.

You bloody okrika tailor. Obidense freak!
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by canalily(m): 9:38am On Feb 23, 2023
Bornbiafra:
God punish whoever is saying people should sit at home
God will not even look back when punishing such fellow..... idiots without focus and Brain. The fact is that election must hold in igbo land
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by olisaEze(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

I believe no ibo anywhere. But until verification proves him right, ibo statement is taken with a grain of salt.

Interesting.... how do you now verify what Simon Ekpa is also saying, is he not Igbo too??
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by nairanaira12: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Gucciblog:

Lagos has 7 million voters. How many dey vote?

Triple996 should know that a good number of those 7 million voters are igbos.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Christistruth00: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2023
Bornbiafra:
God punish whoever is saying people should sit at home

Rubbish!!

How can one Nutcase in far away Finland order You to stay put in your Houses during Elections
and you agree?

Isn't it your own People that call others Cowards again?

Please find some liver and deal with Ekpa!

Watching Simon Ekpa dancing on YouTube over his People dread of him is too annoying
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by AutomaticMotors: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Situational report.

This is the early morning pictures from my hood in Obosi Anambra state.

We don't know anything sit at home, people are going about their business, commercial drivers etc.

@Anambra1st son, we need your Situation report from Awka, the capital city of Anambra state.

When you don't know how daring an average igbo man is, you start to overrate yourself...I've never seen people so difficult to control like my igbo brothers, bini and warri.

Make Saturday come fast abeg.

There is nothing like "bini" it is Edo!! Correct yourself next time!!
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by malware: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
So you already know they have started flouting his stupid statements. You preeks can't phantom the IGBO nature. So stop trying because you make yourselves more foolish while trying.

Lolz... You mean Igbos cowardly and absurd nature. Should Tinubu wins Saturdays election, what he'd serve the Igbo folks will surpass what Buhari served them in his eight years reign for being unitelligently all-out against him. I believe by next Monday, you would resume your secessionist agitation and abandon your newfound patriotism.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Owoino: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2023
Small time now you go hear say Simon Ekpa don shoot your mama and you go begin blame Tinubu, continue posting nonsense.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by onuman: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Check my post again bro...I clearly stated that there's no sit at home in my area Obosi

Okay bros.
Any Igbo who obeys Ekpa's sit at home order is a slave to Tinubu and APC for whom Ekpa is working for.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Tochj(m): 11:04am On Feb 23, 2023
EKPA and his Terrorists can't stop us.
People sit at home when they chose to.
EKPA is just a small 🐐.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Yaribanzaonic: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2023
You are just a joker.

You are better off in BUHARIs regime abi?

You buy goods are subsidised rates because you supported Buhari and IGBOs are crying? You thiefnubuu Rats are truly dumb.

As regards your threat concerning theifnubuu dealing with IGBOs...I laugh in Arabic. Thiefnubuu is irrelevant in this election..and the worst you can do is rant.

IGBOs have the respect of real people, not Idiats like you and your kin who thiefnubuu has made slaves with foolish bravado...spits

malware:

Lolz... You mean Igbos cowardly and absurd nature. Should Tinubu wins Saturdays election, what he'd serve the Igbo folks will surpass what Buhari served them in his eight years reign for being unitelligently all-out against him. I believe by next Monday, you would resume your secessionist agitation and abandon your newfound patriotism.
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by lecowas: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:
Seun front page

Obosi is a city for a reason cheesy

The most populated urban settlement in Nigeria only after lagos.

Proudly Anambra

Still on views from my 5th floor apartment

5th floor without elevator, and he thinks he is enjoying. Nigeria will not kill me Sha grin
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2023
BossGerald:

Everybody can not be a fraudster like you, those flats are occupied by married men and their kids, some with their apprentices.

Stop hating
Married men and their kids? Married men don't defraud? The married Igbo men that I've been close to are all fraudsters
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 11:38am On Feb 23, 2023
lecowas:

5th floor without elevator, and he thinks he is enjoying. Nigeria will not kill me Sha grin

We're getting there gradually.

Vote OBI2023
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by BossGerald: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2023
AutomaticMotors:

There is nothing like "bini" it is Edo!! Correct yourself next time!!

Yes your majesty cheesy
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by eduikem: 11:54am On Feb 23, 2023
triple996:
NA on Saturday d tin go clear 4 una eye.
All hail unknown gunmen, d lion of biafra land

WE DEY WAIT FOR UNA...CUBS OF BIAFRA LAND angry
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Dpharisee: 11:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Sit at Home in the South East failed today because Tinubu paid Simon Ekpa and his boys with old Naira notes 😁😁
Re: Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State by Diamondmiller(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
ODUME OBOSI
BossGerald:

I'm back to my flat.

Enjoy views from my apartment here in Obosi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Pain, No Gain: Ambode Government Proved It / Casmir Ibegbulem: Police Release Oil Worker Paraded As An Unknown Gunman / Dino Melaye With Tony Anenih And Kema Chikwe In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.