Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) (55050 Views)

2022 Bought Brand New Innoson Truck � IVM 2.7i / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Igbo amaka

Beautiful nonsense
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Gohs: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers — that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
What happened to the much publicized Innoson Keke? Indians through FG have killed the dream, I guess.
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
XAUBulls:

I agree 100% with you... It's all been in the public domain for years now.

I have a BBC World Service podcast downloaded over 13 years ago on one of my computers that deals with the highly vexacious Chinese copying of popular Western branded cars and other technological devices.

The fear of China is the beginning of wisdom. Lol... grin

loool no mind the guy, China wey go copy reach even ur surname...

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
OChimex:

Calm down, no way you can dump these Oyinbo people. These guys are miles ahead.
For instance, here for long, you deposit your Cheques just by snapping them on your phone. Boom, it’s done.

90% of the cars in Korea are Korean cars....so we can do it
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by McGeorge1(m): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Baba God abeg gimme money to patronise this company.
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by unscripted(m): 7:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

No man is an island oga!

Henry also copied from someone.

Please appreciate innosson , I know he is an igboman but appreciate good things so that your tribe will achieve same.
no I was thinking you were making sense before ..
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by BeanX(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wickedfacts:

He dey make sure say suffer no kill your papa.
See this useless loser 😂😂
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Essence of pickup is the trunk these days almost all car manufacturers care less about the trunk.
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Igbo amaka
indeed
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I don't care to read about him.

This is why Africa is far behind and you are part of it.

Imagine fa!, Instead of appreciating this young man for his intelligence, you are telling me to go and read about ford.

Stop the hate please!
You should ask him to go and read about innoson
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Look at this offspring of wretched pauper. You will end up poorer than your wretched father.
Oho! My "wretched" father appreciates anything good. Doesn't criticise with bitter soul as your poor father. He likes good things and prays for others. Unlike your father and kinsmen. So be it Innosons innovations!
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Qtrpst4: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Well you are the only one talking this, take it to them as it should still be in warranty if what you say is really true
MICHEALADEX:

Am sure you're buying a neatly packaged nonsense...we have 4 innoson vehicle parked the didn't 18months.

It's just crappy nonsense
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by DispatcherLagos: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Beautiful nonsense
You can't like what no one in your tribe can achieve.
You're only allowed to hate what no one in your lineage can afford
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Helel(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
thaoriginator:
Mediocre!

African man built the first car 🚘

Joker, keep fooling yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

**2008 Honda Accord Exl***2.1M Naira**Tx - Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Salvage* / Upgrade Ur 2004 To 2009 Model Lexus Gx470 To 2019 Toyota Prado And Other Cars / Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.