Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) (55028 Views)

2022 Bought Brand New Innoson Truck � IVM 2.7i / Innoson Unveils New Model, IVM G5T (Pictures) / IVM Expansion: Igwe Nnewi Endorses Plan, Blesses New Location(photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Phatty111: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Waw😱😱😱😱😱 this is dope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by oneclickng: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
With H.E. Peter Adewumi Salihu Oghene Uyime Obi, everything will be alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is our OWN

May the Lord continue to bless the great Igbo industrial tribe.

Insha Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by WorkSmartEdu: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Imagine a Peter Obi presidency where everyone is earning well and Innoson is producing locally and banks are giving finances that can be easily repayable. Omo na to go collect Ijele. Amazing things will begin to happen when we vote OBIdiently. Peter Obi of Labour Party is the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians are due a breath of fresh air.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nnaemiemax: 12:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is cool 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by PoloG: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Another accidental scrap again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by ednut1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
The average man in Nigeria cant afford to buy innoson

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Omoodutodaiwa1: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
I appreciate your hand work bro, how I wish your company can employ me I can even leave my current job
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by broadman20: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

What's my concern about hate

Africans are behind because we aren't pioneers or inventors

Why don't you give accolades to the pioneers of car making

Though copying is allowed

There's nothing innoson want to do in car industry that ford hasn't done and surpass

You talk like a Sadist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Kingabia1998(m): 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

What's the correlation

But try and read about ford
How will you use ford to compare with innosson,ford that is older than Nigeria

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by riverbird: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

I don't care to read about him.

This is why Africa is far behind and you are part of it.

Imagine fa!, Instead of appreciating this young man for his intelligence, you are telling me to go and read about ford.

Stop the hate please!

You should know where does negative comments are coming from bro 😊

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Omoapena(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice design

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

There's nothing innoson want to do in car industry that ford hasn't done and surpass

are you thinking at all? are you okay?? Everyone knows ford is the inventor of combustion engines we have today, but why compare Ford with Innoson, are you stupid??

Innoson is doing something great which will profit his country and Africa at large you are here talking about ford ?? do you have sense at all??

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Igbo Amaka, cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by GENES11S: 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Watch most of these Igbo people start hating on Toyota and Ford now and insulting anyone with a different opinion.

Hatred for other brand will never promote Innoson.
Innoson is trying but most people from that region have a way of bad-marketing their products through jealousy/hatred.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ijele of Africa

We shall get there one day... Innocent is making Africa proud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Omoapena(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kingabia1998:

How will you use ford to compare with innosson,ford that is older than Nigeria

Being old in the game doesn't mean you're better, I will gladly choose this innoson over ford.

If you know how Ford cars are so problematic, you will choose other product over them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Winters23: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Innosson should focus on manufacturing for low income earners. Average Nigerians cannot afford most of his cars which is why he feels entitled to government patronage.

I will rather buy foreign used cars than IVM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Psalmy2cute(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

No man is an island oga!

Henry also copied from someone.

Please appreciate innosson , I know he is an igboman but appreciate good things so that your tribe will achieve same.
Well said… so many Nigerians are just plain stupid and filled with hate for their fellow brothers.. that’s why they’ll never see progress in life
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Omoapena(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Imagine fa!, Instead of appreciating this young man for his intelligence, you are telling me to go and read about ford.

Stop the hate please!

That dude doesn't even know anything about ford, trust me, if he does, he will know ford is a problematic car on its own...
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by sofeo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Helel(m): 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

110% true.

That's why we are way behind.

You can promote your goods without faulting another man's goods.

Innoson better than FORD,in which dream?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by chatinent: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
I love the design jare
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Franzinni: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ford raptor ... Made in china, assembled in inewi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Manofnaija: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
lereinter:

You are still talking down on Africa cum Nigeria.
You that went to school, are you the first to do so.
Some Africa countries are trying despite the odds.
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Omo this man dey try....soon we go dump toyota
Toyota should have been YESTERDAY news but we will get there by Oluwa's grace.
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Stanislause94: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Igbo amaka!!
Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
ednut1:
The average man in Nigeria cant afford to buy innoson

That is because cost of Manufacturing is high, leaving them with little Margins, the reason why you able to aford toyota today is because they scaled their business and the cost of manufacturing reduced giving them huge profit margins.

in common sense, the more people buy innoson vehicles the more he can be able to expand his manufacturing capacity and in future reduce the price of the vehicles.

Now in a sane country, the government will give incentives to these company and also buyers to encourage locally produced but in Nigeria its different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by Saig: 12:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

Stop the hate please!
It's not just hate, it's stupidity. Why can't Africans appreciate their but always feel the white is superior

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Introduce A Luxury Rugged Pickup Truck ‘IVM Ijele’ (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
IJELE . Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Upgrade Ur 2004 To 2009 Model Lexus Gx470 To 2019 Toyota Prado And Other Cars / **2008 Honda Accord Exl***2.1M Naira**Tx - Cert Of Title-Rebuilt Salvage* / Comprehensive/Third Party Auto Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.