Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) (24295 Views)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Workers Stranded As NLC Pickets CAC Headquarters / Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Vixlot:
Unpaid workers are stranded at Atiku Campaign office Headquarters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnmj60Ubzxg

Nigerians are quick to forget things!! Was this not the same measurement applicable accross the nation as of then?? They're packing billions and refusing to pay salaries, neither was PDP building the nation, rather a Super Ted called Maina appeared from nowhere with boldness and ate pensioners monies.

PMB cleared a lot of mess, even though he is not 100% perfect. But naturally, he cannot even deliver more than his thinking capacity. But at least he paid the gratuity of a lot of people whose hopes were already dashed.

SAY NO TO PDP! Even PeTeRu ran away from the party before they abort his destiny.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by iwaeda: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Cajal:

Atiku is no longer in this race
Iware koda

Let them vote as long as as Oluomo, Sego, Konzaria and co will allow people to vote peacefully. Tinubu is not even expected to contest if he is talking about equity, justice and fairness. OBJ spent 8 years, PYO 8 years as VP, we have had 3 Speakers in 24 years, Bunmi Ette, Dimeji, Gbaja. Tinubu picked Muslim-Muslim ticket forgetting Christians exist too. On this election, nothing about equity, let the best man win. grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by seguno2: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
Honestly can't Blame Atiku, it is waste of money spending on a project that is bound to fail.

This time around Atiku doesn't have the usual block votes from SS/SE.

He won Oyo and ondo in 2019, but Tinubu is going to sweep south west votes in the forth coming election.

North central, Apc will win kwara,kogi,and Niger.atiku will have to battle labour party to win Benue,plateau,and abuja. Meanwhile apc can edge him in nassarawa due to emergence of obi.

North east, atiku will take adamawa,taraba,and bauchi .Tinubu will take borno,yobe and Gombe

Northwest - tinubu will take zamfara,kebbi,kaduna,jigawa, kastina. While atiku takes sokoto.
Kano will be a battleground between kwankaso and Tinubu.

Obviously Atiku defeat will be worse than 2019.

If ThiefNuibu was so good with Lagos governance, why would you be begging for health assistance instead of using the free healthcare services in the state?
I don’t get it.

ORIENTATION101:
Please nairalanders come to the aid of mr goerge mensah, he was diagonised of stroke last year. Till date he has not been able to afford his proper medication worth 240k and his health continue to detoriate and getting worse.
Nothing is too small to donate till the total amount is complete.

2281914762 zenith bank

If there is anybody that is willing to foot his bill, we can get the fund transferred to the account of LAGOS STATE GENERAL HOSPITAL EPE. that's where he was treated and discharged due to lack of funds to continue his treatment.

Here is the copies of the doctor report, the drugs prescribe and his picture
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by lekan62: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
That is how Nigerian workers will be stranded if Principalities Demon and Powers (PDP) is voted for,beware they just want to come and loot and sell the remaining assets for peanut
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by seguno2: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Cajal:

Atiku is no longer in this race
Iware koda

Iwa rẹ wò ní kó dára
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by seguno2: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2023
lekan62:
That is how Nigerian workers will be stranded if Principalities Demon and Powers (PDP) is voted for,beware they just want to come and loot and sell the remaining assets for peanut

Stop falling for fake news and propaganda lies without verification.

Anambra doctors call off strike after 13 months
February 28, 2012

After over a year of down tools, Anambra State Government employed medical doctors have finally called of strike.
According to Dr. Emma Ekwesianya, Chairman Anambra State chapter of Nigeria Medical Association (NMA), the striking doctors decided to pick up tools again because of the plight of the ordinary people in the societ.
“It is true, we have called off the strike. We have just signed the agreement with government about an hour ago. The Secretary to the State Government (SSG) signed for the government. A technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu was set up to execute the agreement.” He confirmed.

“We decided to take the 60 per cent offered by government because of our people. Government has been rigid and we do not want to continue with the rigidity of government. We are serving the people, not government and our people are suffering.”
Speaking further, Ekwesianya, revealed that a technical committee, headed by Prof. O.O. Mbonu had also been set up by the association to see to the implementation of the agreement with government sequel to the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Peter Obi-led government on Monday.

Chief Medical Director, Anambra State University Teaching Hospital (ASUTH), Amaku, Awka, Dr. Lawrence Ikeakor also confirmed the new development: “Well I’m happy to tell you that the strike has been amicably resolved, even though, like you said, it’s been a prolonged one but suffice it to say that it has been resolved and the doctors have resumed work.”
“The call off was yesterday (Sunday). The doctors had some negotiations and held their congress yesterday, during which they agreed to call off the strike. So they resumed duty today.
They are in their clinic. Well, I was not privy to the agreement but I will say that our representatives were satisfied with the arrangement, hence they decided to call off the strike.” He disclosed.

https://dailypost.ng/2012/02/28/anambra-doctors-call-off-strike-after-13-months/
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Amaggedon: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Jack500:
Sebi na only Tinubu e go affect.

Short sighted Obi and Atiku and their brainless supporters rapidly supported the nonsense policy, thinking it will affect Asiwaju 😆😆.

Asiwaju Tinubu is ahead of you all.

He's ahead complaining 😂😂😂😂. Those you envisaged had already made preparation for it and that's the leader Peter Obi is . Don't let your bigotry and hate filled bile lead you to voting a disaster like it's led you to voting Buhari
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by millionboi2: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Realest01:
Good morning ladies and gentleman men

Sure 2 odds available on daily games, And the games are 100% guarantee winnings.

Though the games are just 2 odds, but it’s reliable and guarantee 100% winning

I decided to come here and share to the people who have been battling with sport betting and losing their money on sport betting.

Contact me on this line if you’re interested

0903 368  2733
pay after win?
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ORIENTATION101: 8:55am On Feb 23, 2023
Lithiumite:

APC will win Kano,kwankwanso alone wouldn't be strong enough to match APC structure in Kano,same for shekarau ....if they had joined forces,then they could have had an edge.

Jigawa though have same voting pattern as Kano but jigawa is more balanced this time between APC and PDP and jigawa can go either way.

Even if Buhari hates tinubu's guts so much as all this people claim,APC can loose the entire country but not Katsina.

As for NC,APC will equally win nassarawa.....all the past and present governor's are in same party and they are more United than ever,even almakura that is if the CPC stock in APC is solidly behind tinubu......LP will cannibalize the votes PDP should have gotten in nassarawa.

Worst case scenario,if atiku wins the entire NE and NW,tinubu can still maintain a healthy margin of 10% which is certain he will make up .or with NC and SW.
Another angle, that means nassarawa is a done deal for apc, that kano can go either ways. Just don't want to be overconfident about Bat taking the state.
As for jigawa , I think kwankaso will mutilate pdp votes. Even if Apc didn't perform well in North eaar, yobe and Borno can't fall to PDP
I don't know why pdp re jubilating over kastina,like it is 100% sure for Atiku. Though APC lost some bigwigs to pdp. I still think it will be an insult on Buhari to lose his state to opposition. I still maintain the fact that APC will take kastina as parting gift from the president
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by toffyz(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
Honestly can't Blame Atiku, it is waste of money spending on a project that is bound to fail.

He won Oyo and ondo in 2019, but Tinubu is going to sweep south west votes in the forth coming election.

North central, Apc will win kwara,kogi,and Niger.atiku will have to battle labour party to win Benue,plateau,and abuja. Meanwhile apc can edge him in nassarawa due to emergence of obi.

North east, atiku will take adamawa,taraba,and bauchi .Tinubu will take borno,yobe and Gombe

Northwest - tinubu will take zamfara,kebbi,kaduna,jigawa, kastina. While atiku takes sokoto.

You got it wrong in some states though.
In general Atiku will have majority votes in northern parts, while Tinubu and Obi will share the Southern votes.
Watch out for AA
He's the next president.
Mark my words
I have created a thread on this before. I will share you the link

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Ladiesdream: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2023
Vixlot:

Workers
supporters not workers. I am talking as an insider. No shishi this time
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ORIENTATION101: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2023
toffyz:

You got it wrong in some states though.
In general Atiku will have majority votes in northern parts, while Tinubu and Obi will share the Southern votes.
Watch out for AA
He's the next president.
Mark my words
I have created a thread on this before. I will share you the link
that's a vague statement, if you are confident enough. You should mention the states atiku will win in North.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by OLADD: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Typical nonsense. Just wait till Saturday, Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2023
Scams on another levels.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Lithiumite: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
Another angle, that means nassarawa is a done deal for apc, that kano can go either ways. Just don't want to be overconfident about Bat taking the state.
As for jigawa , I think kwankaso will mutilate pdp votes. Even if Apc didn't perform well in North eaar, yobe and Borno can't fall to PDP
I don't know why pdp re jubilating over kastina,like it is 100% sure for Atiku. Though APC lost some bigwigs to pdp. I still think it will be an insult on Buhari to lose his state to opposition. I still maintain the fact that APC will take kastina as parting gift from the president

The dynamics of the local politics in jigawa is slightly different from Kano,in jigawa,the PDP and APC areone and same only 2 sides of a coin unlike Kano where there is clear distinction.....you have sule Lamido who is still a very strong force and whose son is running under PDP......the APC has the incumbency and are equally ready to fight to the last drop,kwankwanso factor is not going to be as strong as in Kano, northerners are smart politically and they will vote whom they choose to vote regardless of where he is from and they are knowledgeable to know kwankwanso is not going anywhere so won't waste their votes on him, but I agree he will affect both parties.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Okowa should go and borrow more money for Baba o,
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Chi133(f): 9:50am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:

Off point
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by toffyz(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
that's a vague statement, if you are confident enough. You should mention the states atiku will win in North.
Okay, I will list them now
North East ( His Strongest Hold)
Adamawa
Bauchi
Taraba
Yobe
Gombe
North West
Jigawa
Katsina
Kaduna
Sokoto
Zamfara
North Central
Niger
Nasarawa

Comment: I am confident of all the states I listed here except Nasarawa state. It will be very close there. All other states listed above, AA will have more than a hundred thousand votes gap than the runner up, also except Kaduna and Katsina ( May be less that 100K)
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by UncommonLogic: 10:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Jack500:
Sebi na only Tinubu e go affect.

Short sighted Obi and Atiku and their brainless supporters rapidly supported the nonsense policy, thinking it will affect Asiwaju 😆😆.

Asiwaju Tinubu is ahead of you all.

Exactly. We'll said.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ogatboy(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Atiku is following obi, no shishi. This election is not business as usual.

Let the supporters go and vote. Again no shishi

Does quoting me I am an insider

It's supporters (those that own support group) not workers the headline is to mislead the public. Let them go and deliver their polling units snap the results and bring after election, they will be compensated.

Till then no shishi to these fraudsters.

They are workers not volunteers. If you want to have unpaid salaries, vote PDP but if you want a new NIgeria, LP is the way.
No owing of pension or gratuity
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ORIENTATION101: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2023
toffyz:

Okay, I will list them now
North East ( His Strongest Hold)
Adamawa
Bauchi
Taraba
Yobe
Gombe
North West
Jigawa
Katsina
Kaduna
Sokoto
Zamfara
North Central
Niger
Nasarawa

Comment: I am confident of all the states I listed here except Nasarawa state. It will be very close there. All other states listed above, AA will have more than a hundred thousand votes gap than the runner up, also except Kaduna and Katsina ( May be less that 100K)
PDP have never won yobe and zamfara, since 1999.just yesterday all the traditional head,religious head,e.t.c converged in zamfara govt house and endorsed Bat.

All the present and past govs of nassarawa are all present in APC, same thing too in zamfara all the former and present govs re in Apc yerima,yari and mattawale
,just forget this states PDP don't stand a chance

Kaduna south is the stronghold of PDP in the state while Kaduna central and Kaduna north belongs to APC. Unfortunately for PDP Kaduna south is also the stronghold of labour party in the state meaning labour party will share votes , PDP don't stand a chance here.

Kastina is laughable thoughcheesy i don't know how PDP want to win buhari state that they lost with over 900k votes in 2019, plus the fact that buhari have repeatedly endorsed tinubu both in English and Hausa.

APC won sokoto in 2019, but I think if APC will lose here it will be a small margin. Cos wammako have literally depleted PDP in sokoto. I still don't rule out the fact that APC might win here based on the recent defections of pdp bigwigs to apc.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Ladiesdream: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2023
ogatboy:

They are workers not volunteers. If you want to have unpaid salaries, vote PDP but if you want a new NIgeria, LP is the way.
No owing of pension or gratuity
Atiku has won already. Your propaganda is as useless as your vote.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ogatboy(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Atiku has won already. Your propaganda is as useless as your vote.

I wish him goodluck. E go still contest in 2031, I am certain of that
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by toffyz(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
PDP have never won yobe and zamfara, since 1999.just yesterday all the traditional head,religious head,e.t.c converged in zamfara govt house and endorsed Bat.

All the present and past govs of nassarawa are all present in APC, same thing too in zamfara all the former and present govs re in Apc yerima,yari and mattawale
,just forget this states PDP don't stand a chance

Kaduna south is the stronghold of PDP in the state while Kaduna central and Kaduna north belongs to APC. Unfortunately for PDP Kaduna south is also the stronghold of labour party in the state meaning labour party will share votes , PDP don't stand a chance here.

Kastina is laughable thoughcheesy i don't know how PDP want to win buhari state that they lost with over 900k votes in 2019, plus the fact that buhari have repeatedly endorsed tinubu both in English and Hausa.

APC won sokoto in 2019, but I think if APC will lose here it will be a small margin. Cos wammako have literally depleted PDP in sokoto. I still don't rule out the fact that APC might win here based on the recent defections of pdp bigwigs to apc.
Thanks brother for the response
You may be right about Yobe and Zamfara though. But I can confidently tell you PDP will have a landslide margin in Sokoto state, all thanks to Tambuwa.
As regard Katsina, Buhari APC swept that state because of his popularity. People of the state voted for Buhari in person and not particularly APC as a party. Now that Buhari is done, do you think they will still vote en masse for BAT APC??
You'll be surprised my brother, PDP will win that state, though it will be close as well due to the APC structure in the state.
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by Svoboda(m): 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Baddosqqi:

Nigerians are quick to forget things!! Was this not the same measurement applicable accross the nation as of then?? They're packing billions and refusing to pay salaries, neither was PDP building the nation, rather a Super Ted called Maina appeared from nowhere with boldness and ate pensioners monies.

PMB cleared a lot of mess, even though he is not 100% perfect. But naturally, he cannot even deliver more than his thinking capacity. But at least he paid the gratuity of a lot of people whose hopes were already dashed.

SAY NO TO PDP! Even PeTeRu ran away from the party before they abort his destiny.

Buharis pr managers are timid.

1 Like

Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by jaytee01(m): 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
That Criminal wants to become president for free after buying the nomination with dollars. After deceiving Okowa and Udom Emmanuel to pack Delta State and Akwa Ibom State money, he wants people to work for free for him.

Rubbish
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by babygirljoy: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ufotunang: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
He has not even become president yet..he is already owing workers salaries... when he becomes president nko?
Re: Unpaid Workers Stranded At Atiku's Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (Video) by ufotunang: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
tonykester:
They will get paid soon.

Insha Allah
... which paid...their money has entered voicemail

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng / Sheriff’s Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules, PDP Now Set To Hold Convention / Pictures From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.