Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers (6671 Views)

2023 Election: Police Release Phone Numbers For Complaints Against Policemen / Anambra Election: Police Release Phone Numbers Of 12 Senior Officers (Photo) / Lagos Bye-Elections: Police Declare Restriction Order, Sue For Peaceful Conduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers by phemmie06(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2023
You're right but why not have numbers such as that?
naptu2:

Re: 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers by naptu2: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2023
phemmie06:
You're right but why not have numbers such as that?

Those (767 and 112) are the emergency numbers (you can see them on Ben Hundeyin's tweet). What they are releasing now are the personal phone numbers of senior officers.

I have been following Nigerian elections for a very long time and I know that the deputy inspector general of police in charge of operations is directly in charge of security on election day.

However, I have issues with this practice. I think DIG Ops will be very busy on that day, and the number of people that will call his phone for little things might be too much for him to handle.
Re: 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers by eedimo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Call police?
We will sort it our ourselves.
Re: 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers by Rebirth212: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
They should all go and sit down jor

On d day of the election all these lines won't go through

I can bet my balls on this one
Re: 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers by babatunji36117: 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Well done
Abide by the laws and ordersWell done
Abide by the laws and orders...
Re: 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers by Gohs: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers — that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lord Lugard Thought On Nigeria In 1926 - At Times I Wonder If He Was Right / Video Shows Abubakar Shekau” Captured And Killed In Konduga / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Aisha Buhari And Her Family! First Lady Seeks Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.