Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work (526 Views)

Dr Chinelo Died While Others Are Flogged Terrorist Are Freed Banker Pays Ransom / Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada / Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Kapeter(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2023
The christian terrorists from the republic of afghan-eastern that even in between themselves divided Christianity with Catholics having the biggest say in their region while others are relegated to second class and third class are now the one preaching and cursing every big pastors mostly of Yoruba origin for not supporting their son that even during his time as a governor in his state made sure Catholic christians occupy 90% of his cabinet and gave them upper hand in his government over other christians.

Isn't this the height of hypocrisy, or even worse terrorism at its peak. Why must pastor Adefarasin and pastor Adeboye endorse any political candidate? Where as all you want is they endorsing your brother who in fact on a norm should never be regarded as a Christian but a terrorist cuz I wonder what kind of Christianity places one above the others. The ISIS and many other terrorist of Islamic sect you see today are that because they place one over another, Iran vs Saudi battle is a typical example.

It's shameful that these set of terrorists are the ones that have claimed countless times that they are fighting to protect the minority Christians in Nigeria like those in the middle bet and North. You mean you won't still separate them later by placing the catholics over others. Dey play.

All the incessant attacks on Christians that refuses to endorse your candidates is how you are preaching and protecting Christianity isn't it. Of a truth you people are nothing but terrorist. I'm pretty sure if your army UGM have their way, they won't hesitate to find their way to RCCG gathering headed by Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Adefarasin church and throw bomb in their midst or kill them in their numbers. Nothing differentiate your believes from ISIS, Al-Shab, Al-Quaeda, Boko Haram. At least these terrorist sects are forcing their believes and ideology down everyones throat too and those that fail to are killed.

And lastly, if you think because I'm a Christian of Yoruba origin I shouldn't vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu because Bola is a Muslim then you should look at yourself and laugh because you are a clown grin Same Bola that if I have my way during any Ileya I will be in his house to eat some fat ram meat grin Just because Bola Ahmed Tinubus ancestors choose to accept esin Imale and mine choose to accept Christianity from the British will never change the fact that his ancestors and mine fought in togetherness under the umbrella of Yoruba first to protect every inch of our land that we(Both Bola Tinubu and I) are always proud to call our own today. We will always be Yorubas irrespective of any other thing down here. Terrorism isn't allow down here in the midst of Omoluabi.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Derrickfoster1: 10:25am On Feb 23, 2023
This suicide bomber will not shut up

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by fortunateme: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2023
Yabaleft. One of your inmate is on nairaland.
You can't be omoluabi and be a terror sympathizer.
You're a classic example of omoale.

When thiefnubù, another omoale like you loose the election, don't dear come out to protest oh because Nigerian soldiers are ready to pull the trigger on you thiefnubù urchins.
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Kapeter(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

fortunateme:
Yabaleft. One of your inmate is on nairaland
The terrorists have arrived. grin Our way or die christian terrorists grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Derrickfoster1: 10:29am On Feb 23, 2023
Kapeter:

You are lucky we don't kill in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by fortunateme: 10:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Kapeter:

Werey.
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Kapeter(m): 10:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

You are lucky we don't kill in the name of Jesus.

But you can curse, abuse anyone that doesn't agree with you politically in the name of jesus abi. Terrorist 🤡 grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Kapeter(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2023
fortunateme:

Werey.
Oh terrorist are you looking to convert me forcefully into following your ideology by bullying, abuse and cursing? Another terrorist 🤡 grin And it is spelled were without the y. We know all of you are Yoruba wannabe. Even me I will always pray to be Yoruba in my next life sha anyway. grin
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by nisai: 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Derrickfoster1:

The thing really pain u 🤔🤔
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by sreamsense: 11:33am On Feb 23, 2023
Kapeter:
The christian terrorists from the republic of afghan-eastern that even in between themselves divided Christianity with Catholics having the biggest say in their region while others are relegated to second class and third class are now the one preaching and cursing every big pastors mostly of Yoruba origin for not supporting their son that even during his time as a governor in his state made sure Catholic christians occupy 90% of his cabinet and gave them upper hand in his government over other christians.

Isn't this the height of hypocrisy, or even worse terrorism at its peak. Why must pastor Adefarasin and pastor Adeboye endorse any political candidate? Where as all you want is they endorsing your brother who in fact on a norm should never be regarded as a Christian but a terrorist cuz I wonder what kind of Christianity places one above the others. The ISIS and many other terrorist of Islamic sect you see today are that because they place one over another, Iran vs Saudi battle is a typical example.

It's shameful that these set of terrorists are the ones that have claimed countless times that they are fighting to protect the minority Christians in Nigeria like those in the middle bet and North. You mean you won't still separate them later by placing the catholics over others. Dey play.

All the incessant attacks on Christians that refuses to endorse your candidates is how you are preaching and protecting Christianity isn't it. Of a truth you people are nothing but terrorist. I'm pretty sure if your army UGM have their way, they won't hesitate to find their way to RCCG gathering headed by Pastor Adeboye or Pastor Adefarasin church and throw bomb in their midst or kill them in their numbers. Nothing differentiate your believes from ISIS, Al-Shab, Al-Quaeda, Boko Haram. At least these terrorist sects are forcing their believes and ideology down everyones throat too and those that fail to are killed.

And lastly, if you think because I'm a Christian of Yoruba origin I shouldn't vote Bola Ahmed Tinubu because Bola is a Muslim then you should look at yourself and laugh because you are a clown grin Same Bola that if I have my way during any Ileya I will be in his house to eat some fat ram meat grin Just because Bola Ahmed Tinubus ancestors choose to accept esin Imale and mine choose to accept Christianity from the British will never change the fact that his ancestors and mine fought in togetherness under the umbrella of Yoruba first to protect every inch of our land that we(Both Bola Tinubu and I) are always proud to call our own today. We will always be Yorubas irrespective of any other thing down here. Terrorism isn't allow down here in the midst of Omoluabi.

Thank you
Are you sure you didn't miss any of your drug as prescribed to you by your doctor working on your brain infection because I still can't see any improvement.in.your menatal uprightness? When did you jump omoluabi lane and cross to become outcast? Omoluabi concept doesn't teach you to be hateful or repaid evil with evil. Even though I support Tinubu, you have written incoherent nonsense mixed with hates outside omoluabi concept. Be a patriotic Nigerian, don't be destructive!
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by fortunateme: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kapeter:
Oh terrorist are you looking to convert me forcefully into following your ideology by bullying, abuse and cursing? Another terrorist 🤡 grin And it is spelled were without the y. We know all of you are Yoruba wannabe. Even me I will always pray to be Yoruba in my next life sha anyway. grin
I am not Yoruba. Wayray so you know you're wayray. Now go take your drugs
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Kapeter(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2023
sreamsense:

Are you sure you didn't miss any of your drug as prescribed to you by your doctor working on your brain infection because I still can't see any improvement.in.your menatal uprightness? When did you jump omoluabi lane and cross to become outcast? Omoluabi concept doesn't teach you to be hateful or repaid evil with evil. Even though I support Tinubu, you have written incoherent nonsense mixed with hates outside omoluabi concept. Be a patriotic Nigerian, don't be destructive!
Patriotic Nigerian kill you there.

You are pained because I'm calling out your christian terrorist friends. grin pele
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by Kapeter(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2023
fortunateme:

I am not Yoruba. Wayray so you know you're wayray. Now go take your drugs
Pele Yoruba wannabe
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by fortunateme: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Kapeter:
Pele Yoruba wannabe
Ur doctor is really trying. I can see difference already.U don take ur morning drugs weyrey?
Re: Nigerian Christian Terrorist Are At Work by lexylaw09: 9:27am On Apr 30, 2023
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

There Are No INEC Officers In Sabon Gari, Kano As At 11:35 / Why Is Inec Not Transmitting Results To The Servers? / Tinubu Leading Atiku With Wide Margin In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.