Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,822 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

The South West Will Not Surrender What They They Built For 3o Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South West Will Not Surrender What They They Built For 3o Years (1477 Views)

NLC North & South-West Will Not Join The NLC Strike Against Fuel Price Hike / Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Fashola Gives Reasons South West Will Re-elect Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South West Will Not Surrender What They They Built For 3o Years by 9jalyte: 11:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
ejimatic:
. My brother I am not an ethnic chuvinist. It was Obedients that have made this election to be region-based. I once said on this platform that. it is the turn of the South to rule now.That rules out Atiku in my radar. What about Obi you may ask? Hausas will never ever hand over to Obi now. It is not possible. Obi himself knows the reality. The only person whose candidacy to be a president is Tinubu. The North feels safer in the hand of SW than that of the SE. Truth at times is better and my opinion is also shared in write- up I posted.

Really? so it is not about who should win. So, It is about who the Hausas want or will accept. You are either a kid or intellectually deficient. Hear me now, we have passed that old narrative of Hausas or the North holding the key or deciding who will be president. those days they used to tell you about "one North" is over. The other identities in the North are rising to own their destinies with allies. So, start praising God because you will be alive to witness the demystification of that identity. Today, the Nigerian people from across the divides, who have evolved out of the archaic mentality, will make history and prove you and your likes wrong. Obi is coming, get used to it.
Re: The South West Will Not Surrender What They They Built For 3o Years by Tflex01: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Flathead8:
I'm a northerner, I reject the assertion that Atiku has more grounds than Tinubu in the north. Because his a northerner, doesn't mean anything to us!

In NE, Tinubu us winning;

Borno
Yobe
Gombe

In NC;

Kogi
Kwarra
Niger
Nasarawa

In NW;

Kebbi
Zamfara
Kaduna
Katsina
Jigawa

The worst results Tinubu can get from the north is 50%

Thank you.
Re: The South West Will Not Surrender What They They Built For 3o Years by Obaaderemi2: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2023
gidgiddy:

So Nigeria is all about fighting for Presidency and political power? In that case, we shall be fighting forever

Better we disintegrate this failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria and fight no more
Even in the South East where the same language is spoken they're fighting and killing their own people.
Re: The South West Will Not Surrender What They They Built For 3o Years by olril17(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

There are just too much unknowns surrounding Atiku.
He is better than Tinubu. And the word unknown is ambiguous cos that applies to Tinubu as well.
And Apc is a disaster but each to their own.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Clears Pastor EA Adeboye's Polling Unit / Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye / Why Is Everything About Obi And His Supporters Always Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.