Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye (1471 Views)

Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano / Ex First Lady Of Anambra Loses Senate Election To Lp’s Tony Nwoye / Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano, Oduah, Looses Senatorial Seat To Lp"s Tony Nwonye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Finestgurlie(f): 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
LP clearing everything here

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2023
grin

LP

If I had known I would have just picked a form from any local government in south East.

People will vote for me even without campaign

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mabizeka: 8:37am On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
LP clearing everything here
Are you serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by martyneeky: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
U
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Throwback: 8:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Hahahaha!

Any slowpoke in LP is now winning those who probably offered more to the people.

Imagine Stella Odua losing to Tony Nwoye who has already traversed PDP and APC as gubernatorial candidate in Anambra in yesteryears.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by nisai: 8:39am On Feb 27, 2023
She will soon decamp.
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by oz4real83(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2023
When u unite the southeast and southsouth under the same political platform and make sure that every elective position is occupied by members of that political platform, you will stand a better chance of negotiation with other regions of Nigeria, that is what Nnamdi kanu should have done instead of taking the violent route.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Finestgurlie(f): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Are you serious?
I swear

Tony Nwoye won grass rooted politician Stella oduah

while one weak politician won Linda Ikpeazu too

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mabizeka: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I swear

Tony Nwoye won grass rooted politician Stella oduah

while one weak politician won Linda Ikpeazu too
Chai. Labour party did well. But do you think Obi still have a chance?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Finestgurlie(f): 8:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
let keep watching

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mabizeka: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
let keep watching
Alright thanks.
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Finestgurlie(f): 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

LP

If I had known I would have just picked a form from any local government in south East.

the thumbprint pattern that day is anything with LP logo

non of these guys did campaign apart from printing posters with their pictures and that of Obi

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Throwback: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

LP

Exactly!
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Efuaye(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
This was why they were all against his candidature!
They knew that Peter Obi's acceptance was going to be a bad omen for them that was why Soludo quickly came out with that evil epistle

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mabizeka: 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

Any slowpoke in LP is now winning those who probably offered more to the people.

Imagine Stella Odua losing to Tony Nwoye who has already traversed PDP and APC as gubernatorial candidate in Anambra in yesteryears.

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
Yes
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mabizeka: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Efuaye:
They knew that Peter Obi's acceptance was going to be a bad omen for them that was why Soludo quickly came out with that evil epistle
Exactly. I knew that Soludo was fighting for his political career when he came out with that hateful interview.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mabizeka: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Yes
Alright dear. Thanks.
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Beremx(f): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
Hahahaha!

the same slowpoke Buhari used as a thug in Anambra to get votes. We never forget sha

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Finestgurlie(f): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
Efuaye:
sha make Soludo pray ooo because LP will have a state and that's Anambra next election

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Throwback: 8:55am On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=Mabizeka post=121291109][/quote]

Dude, he is not representing me.

I just wonder how Anambrarians voted for a party because of Obi, when the candidates are not even aligned with Obi in any way besides sharing the same party.
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Throwback: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Finestgurlie:
sha make Soludo pray ooo because LP will have a state and that's Anambra next election

You mean Peter Obi will complete his betrayal of Ojukwu by sacking APGA from Anambra?

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Finestgurlie(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

You mean Peter Obi will complete his betrayal of Ojukwu by sacking APGA from Anambra?
talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Throwback: 9:03am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
the same slowpoke Buhari used as a thug in Anambra to get votes. We never forget sha

And they let him win because he was clothed in a cloak of sainthood that LP has become?
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Assassink: 9:04am On Feb 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
grin

LP

I regretted this too.My cousin brother called me to come pick labour party form but I thought labour party will not win

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Beremx(f): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

And they let him win because he was clothed in a cloak of sainthood that LP has become?
we know how many sinners became saints in APC. Even those under the radar of EFCC. Broa leave that matter and let's face the other elections 😄😄

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Solsix(m): 9:20am On Feb 27, 2023
I love this election result. This woman ridiculed Peter Obi when won PDP ticket. God is you answering my prayers
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Mindlog: 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Stella Oduah Looses Senate To LP Tony Nwoye by Demigod22: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2023
The almighty Stella Oduah during Jonathan era. Anything that has a beginning will surely have an end.

(1) (Reply)

Obidients Resign Enmasse From UBA And Dangote Industries. / Jubilation At The Police HQ In Abuja On The Appointment Of A New IGP. Video/pics / Akwa Ibom State Governor Goes Through Security Checks To Board Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.