Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do (3784 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy's Proposal After Collecting His IPHONE 6 / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by lainex(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2011
its a long story sit back and relax, if u ve a girlfriend and u believe her in all wat she does but later u started suspecting her cos of her wayward behaviour. After collecting ur salary then u went to her cos she as been asking u for money for an important thing which she did not tell u.after giving her d money and took her 4shopping got credit 2her phone. First of all she used ur credit 2call another bf of hers and after d shopping she then was in d hurry 2go home. So u had to force her to see u off cos after collecting your doe. Later she left you and then when you got home you now called dat u know all her moves she then called u a fool dat she asked then you gave dat she didnt force money out of your pocket. Wat will u do first then i will continue wit d rest of d story
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Dyt(f): 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2011
Lyk u sound lyk wat she called u
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by HighChief4(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2011
Ofcourse she is right, you are a f[i]o[/i]ol
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
lainex:

its a long story sit back and relax, if u ve a girlfriend and u believe her in all wat she does but later u started suspecting her cos of her wayward behaviour. After collecting your salary then u went to her cos she as been asking u for money for an important thing which she did not tell u.after giving her d money and took her 4shopping got credit 2her phone. First of all she used your credit 2call another bf of hers and after d shopping she then was in d hurry 2go home. So u had to force her to see u off cos after collecting your doe. Later she left you and then when you got home you now called dat u know all her moves she then called u a fool dat she asked then you gave dat she didnt force money out of your pocket. Wat will u do first then i will continue wit d rest of d story  
Maybe cos you are actually a f[b]o[/b]ol! A big quantum quotidian F[b]O[/b]OL at that! You knew all her moves, and you still waited till you collected your salary, rushing to spend on her(big boy) take her shopping, re load her phone, force her to see you off and then still wait for her to call you a FOOL before you realized you were a FOOL! Did you answer her question? Where she asked you if she forced you to give her? Did you? There is no vaccine against this kind of stupidity! I think yours is inherent and innate! Seek help fast! grin grin grin Choi!!!! Have you seen a First grade Mumu before, ehn OP? cheesy No? is your answer NO? . . . . . . . . Pls go and look at your mirror! There's one there! grin grin grin grin grin

And to answer your question, I AINT THAT ST[b]U[/b]PID! cheesy
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2011
@poster
as you can see by the previous answers, it's unanimous, YOU ARE A FOOL INDEED!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by kpolli(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2011
Guy, set her up . . . she obviously likes money so apologize to her and say u wanna take her out. . . hungry girl wud follow u anywhere. . . Carry her to a place, raaappppe her life then hire boys to rapppe her too. . . sweet revenge #okbye
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by HotieTima(f): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin lol at this thread
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Tosinville(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2011
Kpolli
Thats extremely a bad idea, there are future days of reckoning for such act.

OP
Just let go of her, she'll see those who will treat her bad in the nearest future and she'd later realize her mistakes. If a girl call u fool will make you wiser when dealing with the next girlfriend.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by kpolli(m): 10:35am On Sep 13, 2011
an eye for an eye. . . punny for money wink
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Tosinville(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2011
^^don't even think of r4ping a girl, bro!, its bad idea in man's life.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Dyt(f): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2011
Kpolli
i c u o
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by BodyKiss(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2011
lainex:

its a long story sit back and relax, if u ve a girlfriend and u believe her in all wat she does but later u started suspecting her cos of her wayward behaviour. After collecting your salary then u went to her cos she as been asking u for money for an important thing which she did not tell u. after giving her d money and took her 4shopping got credit 2her phone. First of all she used your credit 2call another bf of hers and after d shopping she then was in d hurry 2go home. So u had to force her to see u off cos after collecting your doe. Later she left you and then when you got home you now called dat u know all her moves she then called u a fool dat she asked then you gave dat she didnt force money out of your pocket. Wat will u do first then i will continue wit d rest of d story

OP, shoot yourself, you don't deserve to be man with a living di.ck.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by MrCork17: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
Summersalt in the air and lands with a karate kick on her back supported by a 45degrees  back hand slap! angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by otokx(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
I will call myself a fool and beg her to insult me again
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by omega25red(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
lainex:

its a long story sit back and relax, if u ve a girlfriend and u believe her in all wat she does but later u started suspecting her cos of her wayward behaviour. After collecting your salary then u went to her cos she as been asking u for money for an important thing which she did not tell u.after giving her d money and took her 4shopping got credit 2her phone. First of all she used your credit 2call another bf of hers and after d shopping she then was in d hurry 2go home. So u had to force her to see u off cos after collecting your doe. Later she left you and then when you got home you now called dat u know all her moves she then called u a fool dat she asked then you gave dat she didnt force money out of your pocket. Wat will u do first then i will continue wit d rest of d story
yea you are a fool and you should kill yourself for working hard and collecting your salary and then going straight to some chick to take her shopping and spending your hard earned money on her. Then she played you and you are here complaining.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
otokx:

[size=15pt]I will call myself a fool and beg her to insult me again[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg! We suppose give this OP Award! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by itiswell1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2011
I can't agree less with all the responses u have gotten. Please don't continue with your story cos it will reveal more that u are more than a fool
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by tellwisdom: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
ALL OF UNA WEY DEY CALL THIS GUY FOOL, NA UNA FOOLISH PASS. una never fall mugu before??angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by itiswell1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tellwisdom, I have a problem with your user name. Even if people dey fall mugu, no be this kin one.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 13, 2011
This is truly an ominous situation. grin
OP I have an analogy that may help you. Try to see women as nothing but well-shaved men with bags of fat on their chest and bum (which could both be fake anyway) and no bollocks(though u never know these days). Just cosmetic differences.

It might help you curb the mugu gene within you.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by pendo89(f): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
otokx:

I will call myself a fool and beg her to insult me again
grin grin

Please dont tell your story to anybody else.Its such an embarrasment.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by kokoye(m): 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

ALL OF UNA WEY DEY CALL THIS GUY FOOL, NA UNA FOOLISH PASS. una never fall mugu before??angry angry

See another fool here  grin

And to answer your question, erm . .  Nope!

Next  grin

I dey joke o . . you no be fool . . .but no dey post comments like this in this situation
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by tellwisdom: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
KOKOYE BECAREFOOL angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by kokoye(m): 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
no vex o
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

And for subscribing & acquiescing to the OP's unenviable stu[b]p[/b]idity, you are the wisest fool on here! tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by itiswell1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Gbam
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Cipriani(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry

And another FOOL has just opened up a FOOLISH thread to show the FOOLISHNESS in him.

@OP. I have being seeing fools in my life, I have been foolish sometimes in my life but your own degree of FOOLISHNESS exceeds what I can imagine. It is just beyond human comprehension. Am sure if the girl was a monkey, you definitely still remain foolish to give the monkey your salary. ODE, ARIDIN, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

My suggestion is that you cut of your d1ck, fry it, eat it and then commit suicide without leaving a suicide note behind to tell people that you killed yourself because you were foolish. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by tellwisdom: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2011
Sexkillz, people like u are meant to be kept in a BIG POT, with a burning fire under , so your brain could heatup angry angry
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Cipriani(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

Sexkillz, people like u are meant to be kept in a BIG POT, with a burning fire under , so your brain could heatup angry angry

Yekpaaaa!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
tellwisdom:

And people like you dont deserve such luxury! Just get me 2 live wires on either side of your dead brain, flip the switch and . . . . . . . Viola! tongue tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by sexsinners(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
just pray to God you get your money back,and don't commit suicide else your a sinner.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Call You A Fool After Collecting Money From U What Would U Do by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 14, 2011
Oga Op naija babes do it all the time grin grin grin grin.Men who are foolish enough to spend on nigerian girls are referred to as mugu,maga,ewu,goat,,olodo,blockhead,fool etc by naija babes.I know a friend back then who was unemployed and his girlfriend asked him for eighty thousand naira to do her hair and the poor guy rallied around and was able to to raise twenty thousand naira for this heartless chick and instead this babe took the money dumped the guy and called him a fool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photo 18+] When You're About To Cross The Friend Zone Boundary / Haaa! Cossy Ojiakor Poses Coverless In Bed (photos) / 5 Things That Make Sex Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.