Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

"I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB (2677 Views)

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by ccffwx: 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
BATified2023:
many igbos will commit suicide on Sunday, the rest will wait till Biafra or death

God forbid and back to sender. Amen.
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by deeptechcool(m): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
His certificate of death

And you post this just for likes? We wish you what you wish others.
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by switlily25(f): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lamba!!!!
Na Atiku go win!
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by tsephanyah(f): 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
deeptechcool:

And you post this just for likes? We wish you what you wish others.
you think this is for likes grin
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Doracity82(m): 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
BATified2023:
many igbos will commit suicide on Sunday, the rest will wait till Biafra or death
You will not be alive to witness to election on Saturday.... And your family will commit suicide before May 29th. ... So shall it be... Amen
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by BATified2023: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Doracity82:
You will not be alive to witness to election on Saturday.... And your family will commit suicide before May 29th. ... So shall it be... Amen
u that gunmen will kill on Election Day

I don’t have to say amen cos na fact
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Doracity82(m): 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
BATified2023:
u that gunmen will kill on Election Day

I don’t have to say amen cos na fact
Just mark it..... U will not be alive to witness the election on Saturday... Efulefu
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by afbstrategies: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=wwwihy post=121157465]"I will accompany Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Monday to receive his certificate of returns"

~PMB

Buhari and false hope are like 5&6. Tinubu will realize after the election that he has been played.
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Kingzeez10: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ezeama400:
Urchings don asslick Buhari tire even when Buhari and Emefele are flogging them black and blue everyday
Only fools like you believe this naira redesign affects Tinubu in any way.
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Ezeama400: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Only fools like you believe this naira redesign affects Tinubu in any way.

So why the tears ?

Don't tell me he cares for the masses

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by toneroforever(m): 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari is still adding salt to Tinubu's injury.
The mockery of Tinubu that everyone seems to be making makes me laugh.
We will miss u, dear Balablu.
U made us enjoy this year's campaign.
We hope to see u at the Eagle's Square during Obi's inauguration.
We want u to entertain the audience.
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by manmade(m): 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yimu 🤭, you will join him to cry over his Lost to Peter obi
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Lanretoye(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
His certificate of death
but if it is your father that is tinubu,would you be wishing him dead.lets exercise some decorum and sanity in things we do or say,it is not a crime for someone to reach the echelon of one's career after diligence and hard work.if it is easy im sure your father too would like to be president.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PEPT: Do You Still Believe Peter Obi Has No Case? / Tinubu Shouldn't Have Appointed Cardoso As CBN Governor / Police Arrest Senator Gbenga Ogunniya With Ballot Boxes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.