Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

"I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB (2675 Views)

APC Govs Accompany Tinubu On Face-saving Visit To Buhari After Abeokuta Outburst / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / Court Orders INEC Not To Issue Certificate Of Returns To Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by wwwihy: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
"I will accompany Bola Ahmed Tinubu on Monday to receive his certificate of returns"

~PMB

https://twitter.com/StFreakingKezy/status/1628673933351305218

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Very funny. The only document Tinubu will receive is a map showing him the road back to his retirement home in Iragbiji.

Most Tinubu supporters are only blinded by the terrible disease called tribalism. Because I can't imagine why people will want to willingly destroy their lives and the lives of their children born and unborn just because the best candidate is from a different tribe. Thank God I don't have this terrible disease. I can't imagine what it would be like to live with such a terrible disease. You're basically limited in every area of life. God forbid.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by wwwihy: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Ezeama400: 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Urchings don asslick Buhari tire even when Buhari and Emefele are flogging them black and blue everyday

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by jogojogo: 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
I agree with you because you do not have an option

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Consolation of a defeated man

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by tsephanyah(f): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
His certificate of death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Ttalk: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
This thing go pain Obidients wella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Nice2023(m): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
The Buhari we all know can't say this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by BATified2023: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Reinaldo:
Very funny. The only document Tinubu will receive is a map showing him the road back to Iragbigi.

Most Tinubu supporters are only blinded by the terrible disease called tribalism. Because I can't imagine why people will want to willingly destroy their lives and the lives of their children born and unborn just because the best candidate is from a different tribe. Thank God I don't have this terrible disease. I can't imagine what it would be like to live with such a terrible disease. You're basically limited in every area of life. God forbid.
many igbos will commit suicide on Sunday, the rest will wait till Biafra or death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lies from pit of hell, you doubt me click on that stupid link wink cheesy
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by shuttox: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yes...
If wishes were gold
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Gbagura: 12:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
His certificate of death
Pray you outlive him. How dare you wish death on someone?
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by okeysoninv: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
The man is deceiving him

1 Like

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Adaisback(f): 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
As per what kwanu? Buhari take your time o. Do not provoke Nigerians the more
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Adaisback:
As per what kwanu? Buhari take your time o. Do not provoke Nigerians the more

Did you even click link, no make me change am for you. As you don come back, respect yourself oooooo🙌
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by KUNZEH(m): 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
His certificate of death
Be careful what you wish for
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by kettykin: 12:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
You will accompany him to iragbiji his final place of political retirement
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by POGazette: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Thunder fire you and the Tinubu
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Freshtruth(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Inec on Sunday evening
With the results carefully counted and well computed and were satisfy by our various staff inchagare by the power bestowed in me I hereby declare Mr peter Gregory obi of Labour party as the president elect of Nigeria .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by Mylove55(f): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Buhari want to finish idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist

1 Like

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by backnbeta(f): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
undecided
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by MuchAdo: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one

Piiggiiddiootts come and grunt
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by shidaa: 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Return to osun state
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by hotwax: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
eleya...the man said he will conduct free and fair election
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by ATEAMS: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
WOW
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by IgOga(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin
Buhari dey catch cruise ni grin grin grin

If you listen to Buhari na oyo you dey just go out and vote your candidate grin
Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by MartinCorridon: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin

Igbos will cry blood reading this. grin

More crying to come. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Accompany Tinubu On Monday To Receive His Certificate Of Returns"-PMB by MartinCorridon: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Christians Vote Obi, SW Christians Betray Them And Vote Muslim Tickets / PDP Flogging LP And Obidients Mercilessly In Enugu / The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.