Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP (29888 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Ramanto(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
This one is a weakling, he can't withstand bullying. We all know the endorsement is not from his mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by ecolime(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter Obi the moving train. Unstoppable
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Obojuju: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Congratulation in advance Mr Peter Obi
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Meandmycrew(f): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sure
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ok.
Everyone is free to endorse any candidate of his/her choice.
May the best candidate good for the common masses win as Nigerians head to the poll.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by ObidenceNeckpre: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
what is the political value of AY ? OPONU
warripekin:
Obi we know Dattis a fact. Urchins how market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Coolsperm: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Majority of Yoruba Christian's will also vote Peter obi

3 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by tobenuel(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Urchins will soon rain insults on AY..
But we are the solid rock
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Almiron: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Better bants dey don ground, most y'all obedients go deactivate due to dragging and frustration. I'm patiently waiting
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Digitron: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Any vote except for Peter Obi and Labour party is a waste.

Follow who know road.

Welcome to the club Ayo Makun (AY)

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Segzy19: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
This one sef dey endorse person...

Orisirisi... grin

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by GentleRay: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
How does it concern us?

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Booty4ker(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Dia FADA!!!!

We're advancing to the poles unhindared๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ช
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by makavalley(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Victory is for sure
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Freshtruth(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Eye service grin
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by ChicagoBar(m): 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jagaban Bola Ahmad Tinubu and Shetima
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by caracas: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Chai!
This bad news is getting out of hand oooo
Do you ppl want to kill urchins today?

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Gohs: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please look for this logo on your ballot papers โ€” that is Labour Party (LP)!
Incase you don't see "LP" written on it, don't worry.

Just vote for Peter Obi grin

Nigeria must move forward by fire by force !!!

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by ogatboy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Himtulie247:
cheesy Peter Obi ..... Our incoming Minister of trade and investment !

Atiku that will come third after Tinubu. Kwankwaso is doing the Lord's bidding

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Atlantis585: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Correct man

God bless you real good
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Soulvein: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
God bless you bro, for standing for the truth against all the odds. I am super proud of every South Western celebrity that publicly stated their support for the progress of Nigeria. Posterity will always remember you all for your unwavering patriotism and nationalism.

I encourage everyone reading this comment to do well to cast their vote and also encourage your neighbours to do same for Obidatti of Labour Party. Las las na country wey all of us go dey proud of we dey find.

God bless Nigeria ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by UncommonLogic: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
It's your constitutional right to waste your vote.
Actually it's not a waste but a plus for Tinubu.
You know if you know.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Alexbio: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by kingzjay(m): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
Initially they said OBIdients are inexistent youths without PVC... I pray they'll be alive to witness the announcement of PO as President

It's OBI or Never!!!
A new Nigeria is Possible
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Irloran: 6:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Onucs:
Good for the obidient movement

INEC WILL BE THE PROBLEM. THEY WANT TO RIG THE ELECTION FOR TUINBU :. INEC should not be told to guard against manipulation, INEC should be told NOT TO manipulate the election because they have been bought and paid for by Tinubu. How did bags of PVC got into the forest in Anambra state? Who has custody of PVCs? Is it not INEC? Have you seen INEC come out to say something about it?
INEC is the one to fear in this election, especially the so-called Chairman who some people rumour that Tinubu has bought a house for him in Abuja
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by ruggedtimi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Seyi go dey wonder
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by 07kjb: 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Intelligent people are rooting for OBI only foolS are against

Make I remind the fools that NIGERIA is seating on #44trillion debt deficit, aside a prudent man like PETER OBI the country will perish

VOTE PETER OBI

Vote Labour party
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by 07kjb: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Irloran:

INEC WILL BE THE PROBLEM. THEY WANT TO RIG THE ELECTION FOR TUINBU :. INEC should not be told to guard against manipulation, INEC should be told NOT TO manipulate the election because they have been bought and paid for by Tinubu. How did bags of PVC got into the forest in Anambra state? Who has custody of PVCs? Is it not INEC? Have you seen INEC come out to say something about it?
INEC is the one to fear in this election, especially the so-called Chairman who some people rumour that Tinubu has bought a house for him in Abuja

They will try to rig but it won't work this time
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Temidayo9(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
franchasofficia:
On Saturday being the 25th day of February 2023, majority of Nigerians will finally decide who they prefer to lead Nigeria for the next 4 years, and possibly 8 years.

I am not a card carrying member of any political party even though my father was once a PDP LGA party chairman during Obasanjo regime. I have never been a fan of Nigerian politics, mostly because of the personalities of the lead politicians and how they enshrined corruption and institutionalized public fund looting in Nigeria.

In this 2023 Presidential election, I am supporting Peter Obi, and not Labor Party because I do not belong to any party. I am supporting individuals based on their personalities. On the day of the election being Saturday, I am voting for Peter Obi of LP for President, a PDP candidate for Senate and an ADC candidate for Reps. During the Governorship election, I will be voting for Sanwo-olu who is in APC and that's it for me.

I am supporting Peter Obi to win so that he can help rechannel political power from the old crooks to the new breeds of vibrant young people, and then revive Nigeria's dead leadership so that Nigeria can work for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or religion.

For those supporting Tinubu to win just to spite Igbos and to brag that they said it that an Igbo will never rule Nigeria, remember the future of your children, 4 years or 8 years is not 2 months.

Many Northerners that supported Buhari out of tribalism are not alive today to voice their regret, many of them got killed as a result of insecurity caused by Buhari and APC failed government.

Don't reward failure with another chance.

Let's try Peter Obi and if he fails we come together and push him out.

It will be easier to vote out Peter Obi or correct him through a protest than to vote out Tinubu or Atiku.

Lastly, look at the kind of politicians following Tinubu and Atiku, they are all the same wicked, ruthless, corrupt old criminals that kept Nigeria on the floor for over 60years now, don't expect miracle from them.

Peter Obi political base is built on youths and vibrant young people who are only passionate about changing Nigeria for good, not necessarily seasoned criminal politicians like those in APC and PDP who are into politics to steal, loot, kill and destroy.

Peter Obi have been busy telling Nigerians how he intends to lead Nigeria and the great plans he has to change things in Nigeria while Tinubu and his supporters have been busy telling Nigerians why Peter Obi should not be voted in as President just because he is Igbo and because his Labor Party have no structure. They don't have any other concrete thing against Peter Obi becoming President aside the fact that he is Igbo and contesting under a structureless party.

But these wicked souls forgot that Igbos have cheerfully voted Presidential candidates from other tribes; Shagari (Hausa), MKO Abiola (Yoruba) won Anambra, Obasanjo (Yoruba), Yaradua (Fulani), Goodluck (Ijaw) and Atiku (Fulani). But now that a credible, over qualified Igbo man is contesting and making waves, they are calling it Igbo agenda, but the same Igbos voted and supported Presidential candidates from their own tribes. As we do whatever we do in life, lets all remember that there is a God, and some bigger powers watching us from above.

The big party structures they are bragging with, how has PDP or APC big party structure helped Nigeria since 1999?

Hausa have ruled, Fulani have ruled, Yoruba have ruled, Ijaw have ruled, how did their government change your personal life or that of your immediate family as someone from their tribe? Think about this as you cast your vote on Saturday.

I am Igbo by tribe, but God knows I am not just supporting Peter Obi because he is Igbo because if it were to be some Igbo political criminals like Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ike Ekweremadu, etc, contesting this election, God forbid I support or vote any of them.

Life is not static, life is dynamic, everything changes with time. Many people that struggled academically in their secondary school days ended up graduating from the university with first class. While many people that graduated with first class are still struggling in life while some of their schoolmates that struggled to graduate are making wave in different sectors.

Dear Nigerian youths, this is a rare opportunity to rewrite the history of Nigeria for greater good of all Nigerians. Presidential election is not a tribal war neither is it about showing which tribe is more superior to the other. Don't let them deceive you, thousands of Hausa-Fulani people that voted Buhari mainly because he is from their tribe are not alive today to tell you they regretted their action because most of them are dead, some are hungry and poorer even though their tribesman is the President.

Vote with wisdom, good leadership goes beyond tribe! Let God's spirit lead you to make the right choice that you will live to be proud of. Let your inner conscience guide you. Above partisan politics, I pray that God speak to you as you cast your vote on Saturday.

God bless you all
Welcome to the Zoo. No more referendum, your sins are now forgiven.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Mrvictorwrite(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Y'all should still stay safe, these politicians won't allow their family members to come out and get hurt.
Vote if you want to vote, vote with sense!
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Lovetoglory(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
warripekin:
Obi we know Dattis a fact. Urchins how market
and I hope after all these engagement, you guys will not cry fowl after Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria o. Ok oo

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by 07kjb: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lovetoglory:
and I hope after all these engagement, you guys will not cry fowl after Tinubu is sworn in as president of Nigeria o. Ok oo

Sworn in as your community PRESIDENT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu / Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting / We Are Endangered In Benue โ€“ Igbo Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.