Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP (29887 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Owoino: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Comedian endorses another Comedian, is this news? grin

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by lereinter(m): 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
All the showbiz people are endorsing obi

Nawa O

Money has been made
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by kezienaira: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Lol, they’re just following d trend, I’m very sure he doesn’t have PVC same to millions online miscreants

Yes, he doesn't have PVC,
But you and all your fellows that support who you support have 2 PVC's each.

😂😂Dey play, una go gree Las las
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Smashspesh(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Almiron:
bro we don't need that match, it's a low. I hope they knock us out and focus on the league. I don't care whatever happens tonight, make we drag em to penalty to avoid banter at least.

Honestly, we don't need it.
I'm happy we're out so we can focus on the league and maybe add Copa Del Rey to it too.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by OmoFiditi: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
what is the political value of AY ? OPONU

E be like say the thing pain you Sir. You go like take Saridon P tablets? grin
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Shikini: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Great guy
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by kkonyeji(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Lol, they’re just following d trend, I’m very sure he doesn’t have PVC same to millions online miscreants

Misguided element
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Two days to election. Idiot. These ones always wait for vox pop before declaring their interest. Mscheew.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Didn't Order Sale Of Any Presidential Jet - Garba Shehu / James Ibori Chased Econet Out Over $4.5M Bribe - Econet CEO / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.