Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP (29889 Views)

Between Kenneth Okonkwo Of LP And Festus Keyamo Of APC Defending Manifesto / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Burruchaga71(m): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
AY my Gee.

With Peter Obi new Nigeria we've been praying and fasting for God's intervention will be PO-ssible

We move!!!
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by jchioma: 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Himtulie247:
cheesy Peter Obi ..... Our incoming Minister of trade and investment !

See dis Ekpa! You nor wan repent. You neva chose where you stand?

Your bigotry is well renowned here on nairaland.

After Saturday, you will change your moniker again Aboki.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
jchioma:

See dis Ekpa! You nor wan repent. You neva chose where you stand?

My Aboki friend... Your bigotry is well renowned here on nairaland.

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
I take that endorsement as one of his funny comedies
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Luckylife(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Alexbio:

He is part of Yoruba outcasts
It's not a surprise though grin
See how daft and ethics bigot destroyed by religion extremist.
A Y comedian is not a Yoruba bigot like you.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by davidl7: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Only UNeducated, long-throats will not support the Peter Obi.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Lol, they’re just following d trend, I’m very sure he doesn’t have PVC same to millions online miscreants

Why do you guys think or believe Obi supporters don't have PVCs?
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Ofolete: 6:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Any vote for Tinubu is a total waste of time. If you want a better Nigeria vote for Obi
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by highchief1: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by franchasofficia: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
Temidayo9:

Welcome to the Zoo. No more referendum, your sins are now forgiven.
You are wrong.

Agitation of Igbos for their own independent country will be finally buried the day Nigeria stops marginalizing Igbos in national politics, infrastructures, security and economic matters, and Peter Obi Presidency gives agitated Igbos a hope that the decade long marginalization of Igbos will come to an end, but if that hope is dashed away, then expect agitation in no distant time because the problem is not yet solved.

If Nigerians want to have a legitimate reason to mock or condemn Igbos for agitating for Biafra, then they ought to come together and elect Peter Obi as next President to serve as final deal of the reintegration policy after the war.

Theophilus Danjuma who headed the 1966 counter coup against Igbo Head of State have come out to echo this same point and cited it as part of his reasons for endorsing Peter Obi.

Olusegun Obasanjo also raised similar points but here are hungry boys of yesterday mocking Igbos agitation for their separate state due to marginalization.

If Nigeria operates on equity, justice and love, no part of Nigeria will be clamoring for secession but if we refuse to address the glaring marginalization issues against Igbos, if Peter Obi fails to win, then expect a more deadly agitation and uprising in no distant time.
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by jchioma: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=Himtulie247 post=121169295][/quote]

That is the most despicable thing about you. You lack tact and even commonsense to hold sustained conversation. You try to be smart by half by posting depicted pictures all over the years I have known you on nairaland with different monikers... I wonder if you are disabled in real life, like maybe deaf and dumb or something. But one thing is sure; your disdain for a certain part of Nigeria is well noted.

If e sure you, reply me with a comprehensive and sensible reply devoid of the imagery you keep pushing up here. MUmu!
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Smashspesh(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Almiron:
Better bants dey don ground, most y'all obedients go deactivate due to dragging and frustration. I'm patiently waiting

First time we're disagreeing on something as Messi fans.

OBI all the way
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by PrinceOfLagos: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Almiron: 7:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Smashspesh:

First time we're disagreeing on something as Messi fans.

OBI all the way
lol bro, I really have nothing against him, I just know he won't win, not because I hate him or so, it's just the reality. It's ok bro, we can't always agree that's why we are humans.

King Leo
One love bro
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Horus(m): 7:33pm On Feb 23, 2023

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Amoo89: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
warripekin:
Obi we know Dattis a fact. Urchins how market

If you above that no one will abuse Ay even no Yoruba person wil curse him for supporting or making his choice but if another person declare is supports for other aspirants you will see t he m calling names and abusing generations. I pray those people that will never appreciate others opinion may never taste power in GOD,s name AmEn

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by GindoX(m): 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
seanwilliam:
Like if you are voting on 25th

The other option nko?
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Bovis(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Coolsperm:
Majority of Yoruba Christian's will also vote Peter obi

Can you stop repeating this statement, it’s sickening and de marketing your candidate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by MartinsD12(m): 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Luckylife:

https://www.facebook.com/1153952567961789/posts/pfbid02irdMXxMrkHcVAFQeCkmzX15iqtqhqFWk6oykXtXTKKKSCCpbrgqkZr58jFc192fDl/?mibextid=Nif5oz
That's the biggest show biz number one comedian showing his support for Peter obi, light and darkness will never mix together, this Saturday majority of reasonable Nigerian youth's are willing to cast their vote's for Peter obi, inec don't try anything funny, stay neutral and do your work very well
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Smashspesh(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Almiron:
lol bro, I really have nothing against him, I just know he won't win, not because I hate him or so, it's just the reality. It's ok bro, we can't always agree that's why we are humans.

King Leo
One love bro

All the best bro.

The king has completed football.
I hope Barca makes him proud today.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by ndidibabe(f): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
You see why I said that....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Any reasonable person will know that this is just a dream.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by arantess: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Lol, they’re just following d trend, I’m very sure he doesn’t have PVC same to millions online miscreants
Like you are SURE?

That's audacious and preposterous of you to say
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Brendaniel: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
ndidibabe:
Any reasonable person will know that this is just a dream.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by AdnanBnB: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
jchioma:

That is the most despicable thing about you. You lack tact and even commonsense to hold sustained conversation. You try to be smart by half by posting depicted pictures all over the years I have known you on nairaland with different monikers... I wonder if you are disabled in real life, like maybe deaf and dumb or something. But one thing is sure; your disdain for a certain part of Nigeria is well noted.

If e sure you, reply me with a comprehensive and sensible reply devoid of the imagery you keep pushing up here. MUmu!
Mumu
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Almiron: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Smashspesh:

All the best bro.

The king has completed football.
I hope Barca makes him proud today.
bro we don't need that match, it's a low. I hope they knock us out and focus on the league. I don't care whatever happens tonight, make we drag em to penalty to avoid banter at least.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Nickymezor(f): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nice one AY
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by Lincton: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
25th Feb is the date, he will find it unlaughable like his jokes.
Know this and know peace: Asiwaju is the next president of Nigeria by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by jchioma: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Himtulie247:
Mumu

Very predictable cheesy

Deaf and dumb Fikafuka grin
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by maasoap(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hahahaha! What was he waiting all this time? Clowns
Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by maasoap(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
pleasureosondu:
This food is too hot for urchins. The wailing will be much o. grin grin grin

All these ones don't carry weight at all. But we don't expect you to know that

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP by 1Dray(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Agbadocassava:

It's only agbados and cassavas that have PVC. lizards seeing themselves crocodiles.
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resolutions Of Fg/labour Meeting / Buhari Terminates Trobell International Limited Contract Over $2.15bn Commission / Nigerians Should Buy Petrol At ₦256 Per Litre – NNPC Boss, Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.