Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (61474 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Creamypie(m): 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
moneyissweet:
Which photoshop? Guy dem don arrest the bast.ard.

read my last statement sir.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Bigchristo: 3:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:

https://www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000009412941.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Photo Description: Plainclothes police officers took Simon Ekpa out of his home in the center of Lahti on Thursday. PHOTO: MARKKU NISKANEN / HS
If the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu didn’t give Simon Ekpa sense then he will never have sense in his life, you live in a civilized country where things work why not move on with your life and forget this Biafra talks, Ojukwu do pass una him nor fit achieve the earlier the better for y’all fighting to achieve BIAFRA realized that it take blood shared and war to break out of a country nor be all this una social media stuff

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Johnthum(m): 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Atiku will not like this news. Atiku right now cry

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by FreeStuffsNG: 3:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lobatan.Same format; just take away their access to internet and microphone.smh
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by HardMirror(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Foolishbuhari:
Buhari just do this free and fair election for us. God punish all the enemies of Nigeria! Vote LP vote ObiDatti 😂😂😂
same foolishbuhari? Is he not jubil el sudan again? Lol

3 Likes

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Felabrity:
Urchins are in severe pains

How will they stop 8 million people in the east, from voting Peter Obi on Saturday?

You definitely have Mental disorders! Know this, if you don't talk, nobody will know how stupid or possibly sensible or senseless you are.. You're trying to distant yourself from this terrorist in a stylish way and trying to robe your seperatist idealogies after it has failed round Tinubu again... Quite unfortunate!!!!
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by chukwuibuipob: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
sad They even allow our mazi to dress well cool. Trust Nija police to drag u out in ur short boxer
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Horus(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65ecy7OwKY

Simon Ekpa arrested by Finnish police at his apartment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by wayside: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is pure fake news.. and photo shopping. Simon Ekpa has not been arrested.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Pat081: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Good news useless man

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Prosper123: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Help sign a petition to deport Simon Ekpa from Finland and hand him over to the Nigerian authorities. Click on the link, also share this
https://chng.it/dzv6FYYP8J

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by izubext007: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
is this the fool?
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by izubext007: 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
look as e dey shine
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by madapcmod: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Why are urchins crying.

We learnt Thieeeefnubu gave him over 200m to scuttle vote in SE with his useless noe election mantra.

The idiot was caught on video saying Biafra is dead, so how come he is active now, working for APC.

Fool
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by VIKTO83(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
His followers will go on revenge mission and u know what that means?
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by wingmanIII: 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by SleekyP(m): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
its over Ipob/obidense grin grin

i warned you!!!
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Foolishbuhari: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
HardMirror:
same foolishbuhari? Is he not jubil el sudan again? Lol
Of course he's foolish and Nigeria has fell back 30 years because of him but he has to redeem his image by conducting free and fair elections. Dazall he has left to do.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim the Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

The same people that once celebrated simon ekpa and called him Nnamdi Kanu's number disciple are the same people rejoicing over his arrest. The same people that celebrated Angel Unknown Gunmen are the ones now telling us that unknwon gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same people that once called Nigeria a zoo are the ones now telling us that a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos

Always keep in mind that biafra, oodua, millitancy, even Boko haram to some extent (Boko then again are mad rabid creatures with a mind of their own, so that's that)...are means to an end....getting more chop money.

That's why I don't take Nigerians serious.

Back in 1999...OPC was fighting for Yorubas. By 2003, they were outright defanged...by 2014 they were a PDP group. Same thing for MASOOB.

We who knows the rules of the 'game' refuse to participate by not voting for APC, PDP and LP.At the end, it's always the same old party that wins, and Nigeria loses.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Felabrity: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Baddosqqi:

I have Mental disorders!

I am stupid
I am a psycho

I am sensible or senseless

I am a terrorist

I am a bastard

Quite unfortunate, meet a psychiatrist
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by BATified2023: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

The same people that once celebrated simon ekpa and called him Nnamdi Kanu's number disciple are the same people rejoicing over his arrest. The same people that celebrated Angel Unknown Gunmen are the ones now telling us that unknwon gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same people that once called Nigeria a zoo are the ones now telling us that a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
igbos are stranded right now

If peter obi loses election they dare not mention any Biafra again

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
But he tweeted 6hrs ago

Around 9

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by SmartPolician: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"

Stop writing trash because you are in pains.

If Nigéria was working for all, nobody would be agitating for a breakaway country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Mrkumareze(m): 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Poor Photoshop. But this Ekpa no go die well. All d blood his group wasted in DA east.

Modified: he has been picked by Finnish authorities. Let's now see more of his courage

Which courage An idiot that couldn't step his foot in Nigeria.. He should be boundled back to naija, let buhari preach Gospel to him

3 Likes

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by BATified2023: 3:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I knew it would soon be the end of the road for this criminal bastard being used by some evil forces in Nigeria to cause mayhem. Thunder fire that your useless head, Simon Ekpa!!! You will suffer and die!

Some amala and ewedu miscreants won't sleep well tonight.

Cc: Moh247, TinubuAdvocate, LeoTheRat, TheNiceGuy aka ThatSameGuy, Madridguy, Seunmsg
hope we won’t start hearing Biafra again when Peter obi lose election?
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by 77up(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Send the idiot back to Nigeria,his brother is already missing him in the dungeon.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
IPOB bigots hailing KANU Cownu Nnamdi IPOB killings Nigeria secuity officials and destroying Nigeria govt properties now suddenly Love Nigeria. no be juju be that grin grin grin grin
ennyj01:
My Eastern people, come out to vote on February 25th and March 11th. No one will harm you, I repeat, no one will harm you.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by wonder233: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Oga shut up with this hypocrisy. As if you don't hate the entire ibos. Whether a terrorist Ekpa or an innocent hardworking Emeka you hate them all.
post=121163416:
All animals and bastards supporting Terrorists in our darling nation, all fools supporting thr deaths of innocent igbos and Nigerians at large, will never witness this coming election as long as God lives.

Quote this post if you are one of the aforementioned,
Let Nairalanders know you today today.

Anuofias

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by ppogba: 4:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
VIKTO83:
His followers will go on revenge mission and u know what that means?

Their presumed revenge mission will do no one harm except his people who were the ones being killed daily in the name of agitation.

If their revenge is a threat then, dead on arrival.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by MrGovernor21: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:

https://www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000009412941.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Photo Description: Plainclothes police officers took Simon Ekpa out of his home in the center of Lahti on Thursday. PHOTO: MARKKU NISKANEN / HS

To assassinate this man is not even hard, and destroy his family members and properties in Nigeria in retaliation.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by jeffoe(m): 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
something in my mind tells me the USA and the EU was involved in pressuring Finland to have him arrested. they are invested in this election. ekpa may loose his citizenship.

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:

We are awaiting the idiot to be shipped back to Nigeria, Jubril will deal with him messlessly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.