Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (61470 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances β€” Ohanaeze / Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances β€”Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by SavageResponse(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
They should deport the bastard to Nigeria
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by kay1one(m): 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
post=121163407:
Devil and Amadioha kill both Ekpa and Cownu.

They will never know peace all the rest of their miserable lives for the innocent igbo lives taken by these fools, especially our relative Miracle Nwobodo.

They will both die very brutal deaths along with any swine supporting them online ,
Nothing good will ever come to y'all doorsteps.

Animals supporting terrorists.

Fvck all ya!!!

Quote this post if you are one of the aforementioned,
Let Nairalanders know you today today.

Anuofias animals and cannibals everywhere.

Foolish animals supporting both the hunchback bastard called cownu and this mentally deranged Ekpa just a year ago are now telling sane Nigerians that they love Nigeria more than us.
Effing hypocrites and fools.

Good of you Sir Kay.
Now, Clap for yourself and celebrate winkπŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by ppogba: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
adedayoa2:
Tinubu have sent the Finns Police to arrest him grin grin grin

The same Tinubu that fools like you claim is funding his activities with one million dollars?

Before you insult me, learn the difference between has and have first. Then,we can start from there.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Timetravel88: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

The same people that once celebrated simon ekpa and called him Nnamdi Kanu's number disciple are the same people rejoicing over his arrest. The same people that celebrated Angel Unknown Gunmen are the ones now telling us that unknwon gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same people that once called Nigeria a zoo are the ones now telling us that a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"

Nigeria is a vile country and to succeed in your pursuits you have to apply age old wisdom. Not voting in the election puts the people at a disadvantage because the criminal government will find a way to use the degenerates in the community to usurp the will of the people. It also makes rigging of the results easier to manipulate when there are less voters to count.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Allisgud: 4:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bring the idiot come naija,make Dem give am public flogging
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by busybay: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
That's small sef
Abia ll give LP 1.7m votes
Imo 1.5m
Ebonyi 1.2m
Anambra 2.5m
Enugu (I don't even understand that state) 1.5m
Total from SE= 8.4m votes or more
azpekuliar:
I expect to see between 4m and 5m votes for Peter Obi from the South East. No excuses.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Mindlog: 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
wayside:
This is pure fake news.. and photo shopping. Simon Ekpa has not been arrested.

Eyah, I Know you sincerely wish it is fake news.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Go to Punch newspaper's website and read it.

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Horus(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMxC1Y5yPys

Simon Ekpa Reportedly Arrested By Finnish Authorities

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by PStacks(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
They are not as Intelligent and Tough as they Sound on Social media.

Capturing them like Chickens..

Nnamadi Kanu Sanko.
Simon Ekpa Sanko..

Next One Pls..

Awon Asiwin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Bigshots001(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:

https://www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000009412941.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Photo Description: Plainclothes police officers took Simon Ekpa out of his home in the center of Lahti on Thursday. PHOTO: MARKKU NISKANEN / HS

I need them to bring the small boy to me,I want to register my five fingers on his face and place sound knock on his head, that's all...
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by baralatie(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
So that is a wrap
Folks
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by urchmanx(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
My dear, the igbos only wants what is good for nigerian. If we are treaty equally in Nigeria, why should we want to pull out. We only want a better Nigeria with equal opportunity. So check your biased mind.
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

The same people that once celebrated simon ekpa and called him Nnamdi Kanu's number disciple are the same people rejoicing over his arrest. The same people that celebrated Angel Unknown Gunmen are the ones now telling us that unknwon gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same people that once called Nigeria a zoo are the ones now telling us that a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by RulerIAm(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
I'm not Biafran and never supported it even though I'm Delta ibo. But let Dem b. Inclusiveness for d Nigerian politics will go a long way. They've have been sidelined for far too long. [1quote author=NuraSambo post=121163398]I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"[/quote]
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Sammy5413(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yes you're right but choose is written as chose but pronounced differently! I say make I update you sha, but you're right to chose calm over chaos.
ATEAMS:
The older you get, the more you choose calm over chaos and distance over disrespect. Drama becomes intolerable to you and your peace becomes your ultimate priority. You start surrounding yourself with people who are good for your mental health, heart and soul.

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by adenigga(m): 4:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ishilove:
No source
https://www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000009412941.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by JealousCobra(m): 4:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Foolishbuhari:
Buhari just do this free and fair election for us. God punish all the enemies of Nigeria! Vote LP vote ObiDatti πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣

I no fit laugh abeg... Ur moniker and comments.

After election towards the ending of his tenure, he will free MNK as a parting gift 🀣🀣

Igbos then will be happy with him.. sense no go kill Bubu πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Horus(m): 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqpbxHqf3P8

Simon Ekpa arrested by Finnish police at his apartment
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by membranus: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Akinsete19:
From Finland to Kirikiri

With good lawyer, he will be freed soon.

However his evil acts will follow him till death.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by kezienaira: 4:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
tonididdy:
Yes!

Buhari now na you want dey perform.

Bring the coward home!
He has bills to pay wallahi

The short idiot has serious bills to pay olohun
He needs to be tied to a moving 10tons haulage trailer and moved about

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by ScamHunter: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:

Igbo are not happy that you guys are incapable of leading the country despite rotating power among yourselves for 70 years. Igbo are aware that if we keep aloof, in another 700 years you'll still move in circles and continue as a mockery to the black race. So instead of waiting for the "illusory" Biafra, we have decided to show you how organized humans build a country everyone can be proud of. So vote Peter Obi on Saturday. He is Nigerian Igbo with sense to lead you out of doldrum and cut short your 700 year wandering in the wilderness.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Trustyourself: 4:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:

Ethnicity and tribalism have eaten so deep into your kokonut hΒ£ad.

Little wonder ewedu and amala people are always retrogressive in all facets of life.

Wake up and think like a global citizen.

The people you are insulting are your land-lords and land-ladies in your home land. What a shame to you.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by GloriousGbola: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
ShaqFu:
Alright. I wonder why the FG took so long to make sure this Groundnut guy answer for all the nonsense he's been saying on social media.

It's obvious. They wanted to ensure he does not disrupt the election. One day is not enough time for his crew to regroup or for even more psychotic leaders to arise.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by blabulu2000: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
Another Ekpa will emerges within two days. To order Nyamiri people to keep strong at home...
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by blaqoracle: 4:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Creamypie:
. But this Ekpa no go die well. All d blood his group wasted in DA east, making easterners to relocate to delta and surrounding southern states.

Modified: he has been picked by Finnish authorities. Let's now see more of his courage. He had been playing " god" online, all the,way from finland, thinking he was all and all. That reminds me, where is that Monica that bears mazi simon Ekpa?
some ndidiot still question buharis ability in silencing anybody that pose a threat to national security, at the nick of time.

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by toneroforever(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Massiveglory:
Sweet news. I don't know if you see the connection.

Bullion van paralazed
Miscreants, vagabonds and touts neutralized
Ekpa arrested.

Father, give him wings to fly.
If this is not the Lord's work, I don't know what else you will call it.

A new Nigeria is coming.

All things work together for good to them that love God & are called unto his purpose.
Obi's presidency isn't an emilokan kind of ideology, it's totally divinely orchestrated.

That's why I just can't help but laugh at urchins whenever they talk trash, the views are borne out of tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by PrinceMajestic: 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
FarahAideed:
Stupid Ekpa
Ekpa in my native dialect means FOOL. I've just been wondering why he hasn't been arrested long before now.

1 Like

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by toneroforever(m): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Trustyourself:

Ethnicity and tribalism have eaten so deep into your kokonut hΒ£ad.

Little wonder ewedu and amala people are always retrogressive in all facets of life.

Wake up and think like a global citizen.

The people you are insulting are your land-lords and land-ladies in your home land. What a shame to you.

Tell him oo... Right there in his homeland.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by otipoju(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ishilove:
No source

Credible source. The HS is a media outfit. They were there on the scene to interview the stupid Ekpa boy, when the KRP came for the arrest. They are the ones who took the only picture seen of his arrest.

The KRP is their National Bureau of Investigation
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by etrange: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
They probably arrested him to agitate his followers and make them disrupt Saturday's election in thier opponent's stronghold areas. If y'all like, fall for it.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by 2ru9jaman: 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kanu namidi is forgotten in jail, Ekpa too betrayed and demonised because of Obi .

Nigeria is no more ZOO

Buhari is not jubril from Sudan.

Buhari policy is the best.

Ah aha Biafra people are hypocrite and inconsistent. Their game plan is weal and predictable.

Tinubu Presidency is 30 years plan compared with obi one year plan. The difference is clear. I laughed when they blackmail Tinubu, tried to pit Christians against him YORUBA are wiser.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by OChimex: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:

The agitations in Nigeria, Biafra, Sunday Igboho’s faction, and anywhere in the world is as a result of perceived and obvious mistreatment and marginalizations. If the Igbos and the rest of Nigerians are treated equally and respectfully, nobody will be talking about agitations.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by nedekid: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Abeg, he should be extradited asap to Nigeria to eat beans and agbado in our prisons.
Finnish prison is better than lagos Sheraton. Most are open prisons where you can strole out, earn money etc. You are even paid to be in prison.
Check out food prisoner de chop. Most Nigerians will love to go on "holiday" to Finnish prisons.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Get New International Passport In Nigeria / Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.