Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (61471 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / Simon Ekpa Was Paid $1M To Destroy Obi’s Chances — Ohanaeze / Ekpa Was Paid $1m To Destroy Obi’s Chances —Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by gentlegenius(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
I knew it would soon be the end of the road for this criminal bastard being used by some evil forces in Nigeria to cause mayhem. Thunder fire that your useless head, Simon Ekpa!!! You will suffer and die!

Some amala and ewedu miscreants won't sleep well tonight.

Cc: Moh247, TinubuAdvocate, LeoTheRat, TheNiceGuy aka ThatSameGuy, Madridguy, Seunmsg
Must you call the entire gang of Tinubu zombies?
Comrade... Pls have mercy on those urchins. They are already in severe pains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by morakakin(m): 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
Arrested or not the order is out already,it will not solve anything.
which bloody order you think say the military no mark east as hot zones or have no plans for his stupid order.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by ThiefnubuBandit: 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
gentlegenius:

Must you call the entire gang of Tinubu zombies?
Comrade... Pls have mercy on those urchins. They are already in severe pains.

cheesy
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by adedayoa2(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
ppogba:

The same Tinubu that fools like you claim is funding his activities with one million dollars?

Before you insult me, learn the difference between has and have first. Then,we can start from there.
shut up biko, you cant even detect sacarsm, abeg no bring me into your stupid politics talk.

Awon egbon e Nile ni fool.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by meobizy(f): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nairalanders, learn. Na your fellow Nigerian go sell you out. Stay believing this forum is anonymous.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by LastProphet: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

The same people that once celebrated simon ekpa and called him Nnamdi Kanu's number disciple are the same people rejoicing over his arrest. The same people that celebrated Angel Unknown Gunmen are the ones now telling us that unknwon gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same people that once called Nigeria a zoo are the ones now telling us that a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"

If you have sense in your head you will also clamor to leave Nigeria except your tribe is one of the leeches eating from other tribes. I'm igala and I wish anybody well that wants to leave safe journey, Nigeria is hopeless
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by occfx: 7:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
GeneralPula:
Nothing is indicating he was arrested..

I hope it’s true sha..

The Igbos have finally bury Biafra dreams which is good for them..

You can’t chase 2 rabbits at the same time..

Biafra dream is a new good dream. You guys should wish for a better country either in Nigeria or otherwise, stop hating.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Toks2008(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ishilove:
No source

No mind them.

He was never arrested.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Exceed15: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:
My Eastern people, come out to vote on February 25th and March 11th. No one will harm you, I repeat, no one will harm you.

By the Grace of God.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Billygee2u: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:
My Eastern people, come out to vote on February 25th and March 11th. No one will harm you, I repeat, no one will harm you.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Donjuan77: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa means a fool in urhobo language and this guy is really a wicked and a foolish fool.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Denoh68: 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos will deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us who refered to their utopic country as bi.afrud have been right all along. The whole thing was a fraud. Dem don arrest simon ekpa, dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "biafra or death" "no referendum no election" "the zoo must fall". Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one supporting biafra and sponsoring simon ekpa to destabilise iboland grin grin

The same people that once celebrated simon ekpa and called him Nnamdi Kanu's number disciple are the same people rejoicing over his arrest. The same people that celebrated Angel Unknown Gunmen are the ones now telling us that unknwon gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same people that once called Nigeria a zoo are the ones now telling us that a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

Last week when security forces killed about a dozen ipob terrorists, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, they would have tagged UN, EU, AU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet my last penny that when peter obi gets mercilessly thrashed at the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag and resume singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
I COULDN'T READ ALL THE RUBBISH YOU TYPED, BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO CHAD WHERE YOU CAME FROM, DIDN'T YOU SEE OR HEAR THE ATROCITIES HIS SO CALLED FOLLOWERS UNLEASHED IN IGBOLAND. YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GET HUMAN HEARTS FOR ONCE.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by MiniImportation: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
ennyj01:

https://www-hs-fi.translate.goog/ulkomaat/art-2000009412941.html?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Photo Description: Plainclothes police officers took Simon Ekpa out of his home in the center of Lahti on Thursday. PHOTO: MARKKU NISKANEN / HS

My job is done please share the news

Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by Princewell2012(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
post=121163416:
All animals and bastards supporting Terrorists in our darling nation, all fools supporting the deaths of innocent igbos and Nigerians at large, will never witness this coming election as long as God lives.

Quote this post if you are one of the aforementioned,
Let Nairalanders know you today today.

Anuofias

Hmmm I used to think you are a Christian, but I was disappointed.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Simon Ekpa is about to demolish Nigeria ASAP.

Nigerian political medias & political parties are about to hail Biafra.
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2023
morakakin:
which bloody order you think say the military no mark east as hot zones or have no plans for his stupid order.
that's the military wahala
Re: How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland by renderme: 3:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Biafra will soon resume

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shiites Christmas Message To All Christians (Photo) / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.