Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) (39861 Views)

Obi Is Leading ALL Presidential Polls Done So Far - Wikipedia. Photo. / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by Vickho: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
tongue

For my village, Ekpa is a sack bag used in packaging cement the same way Simon ekpa will be packaged inside Finland prison for life tongue
which language?
Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by mordred44: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekpa in yoruba means kill him
Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by Winterhaven(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Simon Ekpa might be a liar. But Wikipedia is not a credible source of information. Some universities advise students to avoid sourcing information from Wikipedia.
I've heard this statement of yours on multiple occasions, that Wikipedia is not credible. Can you point out any information on Wikipedia that is fake?
Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by immortalcrown(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Winterhaven:
I've heard this statement of yours on multiple occasions, that Wikipedia is not credible. Can you point out any information on Wikipedia that is fake?
I do not source information from the site. So, I do not know which information is fake or genuine on the site. But the nature of the site explains it all. Anybody can upload anything to the site. Uploaded contents are later reviewed and either approved or removed by the admins of the site. So, what happens if an information there is false and you use the information while it is yet to be reviewed? Remember it is after review that the information gets approved, corrected or removed.
Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by Winterhaven(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
I do not source information from the site. So, I do not know which information is fake or genuine on the site. But the nature of the site explains it all. Anybody can upload anything to the site. Uploaded contents are later reviewed and either approved or removed by the admins of the site. So, what happens if an information there is false and you use the information while it is yet to be reviewed? Remember it is after review that the information gets approved, corrected or removed.
I use Wikipedia a lot and I've never come across any fake or false info. True any body can upload information on Wikipedia, but the info is reviewed and corrected if necessary before publishing it for the general public.
Re: 'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
he's not just fake news peddler, he also sends out seditious messages and terror threats on known social media to cause deaths of human lives, while usurping the authority of sovereign govt. his a fugitive angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Magaji Ibrahim In Kaduna / President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) / Explosion Rocks Chevron Facility In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.