Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What's Happening To Me Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Happening To Me Please Help (968 Views)

DATA: Has This Been Happening To You? Or, Is It Only Me? / My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / What's Happening To My New Phone. Spark 4 Just A Day Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Me Please Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
I can't afford a bloody data plan, life is just

bleeped up i see no use living in this wicked world nobody cares what you're going through till you're dead full of regrets and all the love(fake) starts pouring out. Please help me while I'm still alive...killing time surfing the internet is the only thing worthwhile in this accursed world because i don't wanna beg outrightly for money the data is the little u can do for me.

08069112595 mtn

Also please vote wisely it could change a lot of peoples lives
Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Saneesk:

bleeped up i see no use living in this wicked world nobody cares what you're going through till you're dead full of regrets and all the love(fake) starts pouring out. Please help me while I'm still alive...killing time surfing the internet is the only thing worthwhile in this accursed world because i don't wanna beg outrightly for money the data is the little u can do for me.

08069112595 mtn

Bros nawo oo when guyzzz dey find how Dem go chop u na data dey worry you

5 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
FATHAT:

Bros nawo oo when guyzzz dey find how Dem go chop u na data dey worry you

Op if na money for food i ask dem go believe me ni,pesin wey no fit afford data definitely no see food chop
Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
I already get like 3k airtime loan n u think say i dey lie
Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by fredsamuel1: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
it hard everywhere, me sef that begged for little money to eat was banned by one mod like that. Op no be only you de suffer am worst, me sef na free opera browsing i de use, food no sure for me this night too. But one thing i know is that no matter whatever situation we are going through now, we should never let the thought of anything suicide enter your mind because nothing is permanent.
Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by Flamethehussler: 5:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Where u see sub come online?

2 Likes

Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by CartelKenneth: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ur life don finish

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by LittleBigDick(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Learn how to hack wifi and use hashcat to brute force passworded wifi in your area
Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by Foreigner12(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Saneesk:

08069112595 mtn

Na chronic craze dey worry you.
Souls are starving, your cry is for data to surf the internet. You are mad.
Go and die.

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Me Please Help by ryfoz(m): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Saneesk:

08069112595 mtn

Are you on WhatsApp?

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Samsung Galaxy S20+ That I Am Currently Using But The Screen Is Faulty / Nokia's Connecting Cable / Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.