Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) (47147 Views)

Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Goodmarlian: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
arcis:

you are not well sir, you come Lagos Mainland with OBI or Atiku symbols tomorrow...let check something..If they born you well come...

You will know the Cityboy own Lagos...

You think say nah only unah get craz for head..come let test something

Lol
I have campaigned for obi in the heart of lagos ,i follow shear flyers yoruba people collect am with joy from yaba to surulere.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by wman(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mostly paid folks.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by babaijebue(m): 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jagaban is the greatest politician that liveth. Jagaban is coming.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Roboto11: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Come and shout Apc tommorow in lagos mainland and see if them no go burn you or are you not proud of party.

You wan check something abi?

Even in Alaba, I go ahout "Vote APC".

Dem no born any flattino well make e oppose me.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
You must be high on onitsha ugbo weed.

I know you wish he wasn't arrested,so that he will continue distracting and constituting nuisance on social network.

Nothing will distract ndigbo until Obi is declared winner on Saturday.

So go and sleep

Simon ekpa the terrorist is cooling off in police net.

Joshtaylorayne:
He wasn’t arrests
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Tflex01: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

For Lagos? U dey craze...

Lagos is not Anambra

Omooo e be lyk say dis guys don mad o

For Lagos again?! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Truf: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Heavensent01:

you're fool, many people where even rushing Aoc vest and caps at my area today

so they should be angry with Tinubu because he was there when that igbo man made his useless antihuman policy

you igbo are going back to default, the last person to be Nigeria president is igbo, you people won't near that asorock not with your hate and insult to other tribes in Nigeria
Imbecilic Bigot.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Kasdat5(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
ayomilore:
It will take any opposition party God knows year of consistent work to dismantle the structure APC has in Lagos..

Almost all civil servants in that state are APC member.

No wonder most rebel always run back after romancing the opposition for sometimes

Lagosians are just like the US
It's either they are Democtars or Republicans ,
No jumping here & there , I give it to them , but Atiku will energy victorious . Congrats to the umbrella party in advance
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Johnthesuccess: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Come and shout Apc tommorow in lagos mainland and see if them no go burn you or are you not proud of party.

Oga,naa lie go kill you and your father. I'm a Lagos mainlander. I'm based in sabo ,yaba. Majority here are voting Ashiwaju. From mainland,to island,to ijora,to ikorodun,mushin, oshodi isolo,ketu,mile 12 ,to alimosho local government. Oloriburuku omo Igbo. Ee nii kure.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by DKM123: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
If una like, make una act all the Nollywood drama to pretend as if people are truly happy that the Baba-go-slow is a contestant.

On the 25th, all ur mobilization fee will not help you cos working for money paid by acting Nollywood in public and printing your thumb on the ballot paper in private aren't the same.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Different states
Wainey:
what state is this?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Goodmarlian: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

Oga,naa lie go kill you and your father. I'm a Lagos mainlander. I'm based in sabo ,yaba. Majority here are voting Ashiwaju. From mainland,to island,to ijora,to ikorodun,mushin, oshodi isolo,ketu,mile 12 ,to alimosho local government. Oloriburuku omo Igbo. Ee nii kure.

Dey play
People wey no go come out seff.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by arcis: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Lol
I have campaigned for obi in the heart of lagos ,i follow shear flyers yoruba people collect am with joy from yaba to surulere.

Ohhh...come Surulere tomorrow nah..if nah ur papa born you well...you go collect... for our land, you they form big boy.. you well so?,

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Johnthesuccess: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=Goodmarlian post=121174716]

Lol
I have campaigned for obi in the heart of lagos ,i follow shear flyers yoruba people collect am with joy from yaba to surulere.[/quote

They are deceiving you. We are not cheastbeters,we are known to be accommodating. We are not cannibals like you. We will collect it and laugh you people off. You have failed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Tflex01: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Wow! grin

I'm happy with the sensitisation this election cycle has afforded an average Yoruba person. I fully support annihilation of this group in Lagos asap.

Yorubas should wake up!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Mccullum: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
Crowd on uniform, we understand, well paid credibility, anyway....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

What a pity, your wailing will seriously begin after February 25, then your eyes will remind you of the true pictures you're seeing now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Devil1Messenger: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
How do we describe this if not street credibility

You may add yours
Street credibility in Lagos 🤣
Let him come South South or SE to do street credibility 😂
Obi entered Lagos and scatter everywhere
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
blowjohn:

Kwankwaso nko?

Kano alone can’t win the presidency for anyone

Although dynamics have changed, it’s funny how PDP had to split into 3 candidates to try to defeat APC.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Mccullum: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Respect to senior politician, Tinubu is the best that will happen to Nigeria..

Renewed Hope is a goal to presidency.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Agonglo17: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
How do we describe this if not street credibility

You may add yours

Dummy...if Tinubu has anything it's the ruined future of your kids, your family and yourself. He will convert it to more and more luxurious private jets for himself, extended stays in the best western hospitals and sexual service by the most expensive whóres on the planet (for enjoyment by himself and the cabal)

You, you have nothing except your empty skull and empty bank account...you were born a fool and will most definitely die as one.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by JAGS001(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Same people Igbos claimed he Asiwaju hold their destiny are rejoicing when they saw him Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
But always ask is it bad if their destiny is also withhold by their SE leaders and good things keep going in their region?
They claim Lagos is gutter but all their uncle's, aunties, brother's, sisters and their leaders choose Lagos as their retirement home including their Messier Peter Pandora gringory grin Obi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Whoever raised you failed
Agonglo17:

Dummy...if Tinubu has anything it's the ruined future of your kids, your family and yourself.

Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SLAP44: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is the real street credibility

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Heavensent01(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Truf:
Imbecilic Bigot.

we want igbo to get their Biafra instead, they should forget about zoo ruling

igbo man won't rule this country, not now, not soon, until they repent from insulting other tribes

which tribe in Nigeria as igbo not insulted? southern Kaduna people just join the league of insulted people from your hate filled tribe

they abuse Yorubas, Hausas, ikwerre and kanuri, so if you people na get to asorock, Nigerians who are non igbo should expect genocide? as you did in 1966 in your igbo coup?

Peter Obi will rule Biafra not Nigeria, mind I'm one Nigerianist, a zoo citizen that have mouth in this election than your Biafra rodents

fúck you people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Agonglo17: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Whoever raised you failed

Didn't stop me from telling the truth, you neanderthal

You're a waste of consciousness and free-will
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by computer0810(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oga abeg wear Apc cloth come lagos mainland tommorow i wan check something.

U have to be specific, where in mainland pls

Anywhere u go u see ppl wearing APC cloth, tomorrow morning take a walk if u don't have job and confirm what I said.......dey no born anybody well to wear LP or PDP cloth in lagos😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Omoawoke: 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kasdat5:

Lagosians are just like the US
It's either they are Democtars or Republicans ,
No jumping here & there , I give it to them , but Atiku will energy victorious . Congrats to the umbrella party in advance

Atiku will come 3rd in the south
OBI will come 4th in the north

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Omoawoke: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:
This is the real street credibility

The whole crowd there no reach 500

Inside market, inside street
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SLAP44: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Omoawoke:

The whole crowd there no reach 500

Inside market, inside street

We know, but the whole market is up to 50,000 at least, and each and everyone who came to the market today heard that he came. You cannot capture the whole crowd in a market with a single picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Omoawoke: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
SLAP44:

We know, but the whole market is up to 50,000 at least, and each and everyone who came to the market today heard that he came. You cannot capture the whole crowd in a market with a single picture.

He will come second in Lagos, traditional pdp votes moved to LP, nothing special.
Lp will come distant 4th in the north

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.