Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) (47144 Views)

Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures) / Philip Shuaibu Street Credibility Campaign / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Elsmufy: 11:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Which side for mainland? Talk and stop blabbing omo Igbo
Azeez calm down your mom still needs you be useful to her and be OBIDIENT to your family
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Pickmycall: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
How do we describe this if not street credibility

You may add yours
They are party members na
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by maasoap(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Oga abeg wear Apc cloth come lagos mainland tommorow i wan check something.

Lol. Just mouth. The only thing is that it is not allowed to wear party logo outside on the day of election.
U no see people wearing APC cloth since, na tomorrow u dey wait for.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by bong4(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
BluntTheApostle:
See love. Pure love.

Tinubu is loved. He doesn't need to pretend like some people.

Can't wait for Saturday.

We can't wait for 2027. Then we will know if winning actually translated to good governance
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SlurUsername1: 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos sha want them to kill u

It is the audacity for me... Omo dis pple get mind ahswearogod 😂😁
Them really see Yoruba pple finish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Tycyborg(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Come and shout Apc tommorow in lagos mainland and see if them no go burn you or are you not proud of party.

Where in the mainland? Get out with your stupid lies... That's why I don't take peter obi supporters serious they are never honest and everything about them is lies... Even all the express way that leads to the airports are filled with tinubu posters from oshodi to mushin to agege to ajegule to Ogun state, you will be afraid to shout obi cos you may get slapped... At agege a woman had peter obi poster in her shop they told her to throw it out and she did so what are you saying? Which part of mainland are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Kingzeez10: 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Elsmufy:

Azeez calm down your mom still needs you be useful to her and be OBIDIENT to your family
You must be stup:d
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SlurUsername1: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:

Lol
Na ur fellow yorubas go deal with you yoruba binu lowo lowo.

You're a mumu man, have u seen an APC supporter wail that they were attacked in Lagos before? It is labor party and PDP that are wailing. I just pray any of u ibos looseguard tommorow.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SlurUsername1: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
BreconHills:

Don't be silly I live on mainland, Anthony; Kosofe LGA. Nothing like that. Is it at oshodi, yaba, surulere or alimosho ...you probably live at festal or amuwo odofin. You don't even know the voting structure of mainland.

Sometimes I begin to wonder if everyone should have Internet access.

Na see finish cause am grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SlurUsername1: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Agonglo17:

Dummy...if Tinubu has anything it's the ruined future of your kids, your family and yourself. He will convert it to more and more luxurious private jets for himself, extended stays in the best western hospitals and sexual service by the most expensive whóres on the planet (for enjoyment by himself and the cabal)

You, you have nothing except your empty skull and empty bank account...you were born a fool and will most definitely die as one.

Shut up chukwudi, shut up

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by SlurUsername1: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
iammolise:
It will only take a highly bigoted and greedy human being to be drumming support for APC after what we have all been through for the past 8years.

It will only take a foolish dumb retarded imbecilic idiot to be drumming support for a fraud like Peter obi, the Pandora criminal

1 Like

Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by DAHORMEY: 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
checkmatez:
Op why Mixing last election campaign pictures with few current Lagos based campaign pictures....

It's alright 25th is closed by

Vote wisely!!!

Dont cry, dont cry. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by xheyii: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
The "yet to be enlightened" who think the present situation is the best they can get, and attributing it's emergence to Tinubu.. where Baba is sitting on multitude folds of their entitlements..
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by BuzChi(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Can people just cease these tribalism hatred! How far can you continue living like this when Peter Obi daughter may be married to Tinubu son or vice versa , and they will be flexing life without this tribal hatred, but some people here carry it on their head to hate a fellow human being because of tribe. Stop the hatred, and from your own God-given conscience vote your candidate without spewing hate to another tribe. 'Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds', as Bob Marley said.
By the way, I am for Peter Obi for Presidency.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by iammolise(m): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

It will only take a foolish dumb retarded imbecilic idiot to be drumming support for a fraud like Peter obi, the Pandora criminal
Ur idiocity is certain, i'll only call the person that liked this ur brain-fail comment the fool.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).,,,
Speak for yourself
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Brendaniel: 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
challoxxx:

I am a Nigerian and I didn’t choose him, you can deceive yourself as much as you want………but there are numerous Nigerians too that are not choosing him….so lie to yourself softly 😂

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Truf: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
xheyii:
The "yet to be enlightened" who think the present situation is the best they can get, and attributing it's emergence to Tinubu.. where Baba is sitting on multitude folds of their entitlements..
Bruh!
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Truf: 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
So let me get this straight. EscoBAT went to Mushin (the colombia of Lagos), a PDAPC stronghold, where the average urchin survives below #400 a day. Before you talk about street credibility please ask yourself the living condition of 85% of folks in Mushin. If EscoBAT really loves naija, he would have freed this race for capable hands in his party from the SW region, e for make sense that way. Urchins’ stupidity dey piss me off, if you quote me with nonsense, I’ll rip you apart, just read and waka pass.
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Elsmufy: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kingzeez10:

You must be stup:d
No Azeez I must not be stupid it's not by force you made your choice to be stupid you won't force me to be too
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Kingzeez10: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Elsmufy:

No Azeez I must not be stupid it's not by force you made your choice to be stupid you won't force me to be too
Ori e buru
Re: Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) by Elsmufy: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Ori e buru
You can't drag me to your sty you would definitely win I can't degenerate to exchanging words with you enjoy now and cry tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Joe Abah Reacts As He Didn’t Make Buhari’s List / Video Of Ibrahim Gambari In Aso Rock Villa / Ameachi And Dakuku Peterside Stroll Casually On The Streets Of Port-hacourt.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.