Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (41479 Views)

No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by BECALMBECALM(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2023
MrEverest:
Wow, SE really mean business this time around. I see the region experiencing unprecedented voter turn out on Saturday. Imagine 98.9% of everyone that registered in Anambra collected their PVC shocked shocked The highest ever in the entire country!!! With the discovery of thousands of PVC that was thrown away in Nnewi and its successful redistribution to their owners, that means almost everyone now has their PVC in Anambra cool cool

Other SE states also tried despite efforts by unscrupulous INEC staff to disenfranchise them. If 70% of these registered voters in SE vote for Obi, that's a massive 7 million votes for him. A huge advantage that will be difficult to surpass, considering that he is also ahead in SS and NC.

However, SW (excluding Lagos) now has the lowest number of collected PVCs. Most of them refused to collect their PVC. An indication that they will likely experience voter aparty. Worse still for Tinubu, most Yoruba supporters of Obi are passionate about voting while Yoruba Tinubu supporters doesn't show same enthusiasm, for obvious reasons. Getting 25% in all SW states becomes much easier for Obi.

Obi has won already.

Remember it's papa, mama and pikin logo!

God has remembered Nigeria.

God bless every Nigerian of goodwill who is going to vote for Obi on Saturday. Posterity will remember us all for good!!!

God bless Nigeria. God has remembered us. Obidatti is our only hope. Please let us come out and vote.

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Debangis20(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2023
shocked Wow! What a super great amount! We're ever ready for our civic duty and obligation.

We pray for righteous leaders.

Many more blessings, FRN.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by jamislaw(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2023
KingsCity:
Kwankwaso can win the election by winning 75% of North West votes
You may be correct, adding both South south and south east together is equal north west .

If Kwankwaso can win 75% from North west, 47% from North East and 50% from north central.
He's already the president
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Kingboy10: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Wainey:
55% is too much in SS for Obi.
He might win the region but will not get half of it's votes, most of those that supports Obi are less concerned about voting, most of them keep saying they might be sleeping on that day, that's why people keep calling him social media president.
But you see people weh carry election for head deh sell like purewater for here? Most of us here are for Atiku while Tinubu is strongly hated. Anything that gives Tinubu 25% here, is vote buying.

PO has more supporters here but they are not as thrilled as Atiku supporters, so 45% for him is a safe bet
una go just dey cap nonsense..PO supporters don't have PVC? Oga dey play

I know a lot of first time voters and o guess you know who dey are voting for?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by joe4christ(m): 1:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Wainey:
65% is just 6m,
but it's not easy for Obi to collect 65% of SS, at best he will collect 45%, Tinubu get 20% while Atiku gets 35%

You must be cracking on cheap drugs

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by joe4christ(m): 1:11am On Feb 24, 2023
VIKTO83:
My bet is that if Obi wins I'll pay lucky my friend 500k. I asked him to up d bet to 1milkion but he said he can't afford such.

I have given him grace to bavk out by 10pm tomorrow that d window is still open.

Another bet stands with Stanley for 50k. I will forgive them both though but I want them to learn that elections are not worn on social media.

Kwankwaso I'm still waiting for your press release

You won't get no stepping down from Kwankwaso. He has the blood of an Igbo man in him, he is brave and strong hearted. He won't back down for no one. Okwonkwo and Sons don't do that. That's the name of his Grandfather. Go find out!
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by EKONGKING: 1:36am On Feb 24, 2023
olabright31:

When a people enjoy hallucinating

Let's wait 48 hours , why worry.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by pacespot(m): 2:00am On Feb 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

In those NW and NE numbers, there are many Igbos among them too.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by dochenaj: 4:07am On Feb 24, 2023
The NC is always the decider in Nigerian elections.

Whoever gets majority of NC votes, leading the next candidate by at least 10 points has won the elections.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by dochenaj: 4:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Wainey:
65% is just 6m,
but it's not easy for Obi to collect 65% of SS, at best he will collect 45%, Tinubu get 20% while Atiku gets 35%
If you truly believe this despite seeing the ANAP polls then you are lying to yourself.

Obi will not get anything less than 70% of the SE votes. The only thing that can undo him is low voters turnout that is the norm in the SE but it appears that will change in this election.

I don't know if Obi can be able to cancel Atiku's northern votes to pull a victory but I am 100% about how the SE votes will turn out.

That I can bet on without flinching.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by azpekuliar: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2023
dochenaj:

If you truly believe this despite seeing the ANAP polls then you are lying to yourself.

Obi will not get anything less than 70% of the SE votes. The only thing that can undo him is low voters turnout that is the norm in the SE but it appears that will change in this election.

I don't know if Obi can be able to cancel Atiku's northern votes to pull a victory but I am 100% about how the SE votes will turn out.

if the Middle-belt comes out smoking for Obi, then nothing wey Atiku wan do. I am referring to Taraba, Benue, the Southern half of Kaduna and Plateau.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by jaxxy(m): 4:47am On Feb 24, 2023
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Obi will clean lagos up and some southwest states.

also North Central and parts of North West and East

Then Fct.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Peter Obi will win this election

LOUDER!!!!!!!!

YOU WANT CANADIAN LOUD OR TYSON 2.0 WEED??

ANYONE THAT WILL WANT TO ENTER MUST BE SOMEONE WHO HAS NIGERIAN AND NIGERIA'S INTEREST AT HEART......
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by OlujobaSamuel: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Workch:
olodo, 40% voters turn out. It was stated there
Hmmmmmm, I no go abuse you, I go teach you.
40% voter turnout of those that collected PVC, 10.5m collected PVC in the region, 65% of the 40% turnout voted for a single person, what is the answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by BigIyanga: 6:30am On Feb 24, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
They voted for MKO when their kinsman was a VP candidate.
They voted for OBJ when theiir kinsman Ojukwu was on the ballot.
They voted for OBJ when their Kinsman-Okadigbo was on the ballot as VP candidate to GMB
They voted for Yar’dua when their kinsman was on the ballot as VP candidate to GMB
They voted for GEJ when none of their kinsmen was on the ballot.
They voted for Atiku.. 1993-2023- 30 years of detribalized voting pattern.
Before you respond, show us how your tribe has voted in the last 30 yrs…
You are part of the problem when you only vote a party that has your kinsmen on the ballot as president or vp candidate

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Wainey: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2023
dochenaj:

I am not talking about SE, I am talking about the SS votes.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by rummmy: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2023
South east..south south and North Central in our bag already..
Sw Lagos is Jara.
We are good to go .....
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by freemanq(m): 6:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Go and ask your village king

Roboto11:

Would that increase their population?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Gfrank07: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Peter Obi will win this election
He has won online..

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Roboto11: 7:34am On Feb 24, 2023
freemanq:
Go and ask your village king

He said "No".
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by kleuvet92: 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
The dark horse is Kwankwaso,!!! I see him winning . God bless the incoming Kwankwaso , God bless Nigeria. Peter Obi is my bro but I see the North shocking Nigeria!!
KingsCity:
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Perseverance127: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2023
I see Atiku winning based on that stat.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Reloadedisraelp: 8:31am On Feb 24, 2023
KingsCity:
nnpp nobody is talking about may pull a shock ....
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by somehow: 10:22am On Feb 24, 2023
Kwankwaso and Obi would have done the magic, but self centeredness screwed up the whole merger.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by EdwardRandy(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
Go and die
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by XAUBulls: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Hopium:
Few hours ago, INEC released the data of voters registration and PVC collected. Here is the breakdown by region:

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1628783402596896768

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-87m-pvcs-collected-says-inec
Insights.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by XAUBulls: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Your maths is wrong. According to your variables, the possible outcome is around 2.5m not 7m.
40% of 10.5m is about 4.1m
65% of that is 2.6m
Indeed.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by XAUBulls: 7:59am On Feb 25, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Hmmmmmm, I no go abuse you, I go teach you.
40% voter turnout of those that collected PVC, 10.5m collected PVC in the region, 65% of the 40% turnout voted for a single person, what is the answer?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by XAUBulls: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2023
alfredilly:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Wike: Peter Obi Is The Hero Of The Election / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.