Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (41481 Views)

No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
spy24:
Na now I believe say Nigeria population reach over 200

Cause the number of people that are not participating in the election alone should be triple the number of those participating..

I used to think that the population figures na just to catch cruise

No be cruise my brother, I no even get pvc, I join that majority you day talk about.

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Truf: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Obi will get 8 million in the SS and 5 million in the SW? Your brain is leaking grey matter.
’Youngbrokekiddo’ Obi is your next president.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by YungMillionaire: 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
wpadmin:

Is New York a no man's land because lots of people are there?

In the future, if your state becomes a place where lots of people from different parts of the world live, your state becomes a no man's land.

Na una dey make people hate Igbos any how.

Nairaland Na big propaganda channel so you may be saying this to incite hatred.

Social media Igbos are going to tarnish Igbo image to the point that when they're chased out of Lagos, NOBODY will defend them.

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Shantyken(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
MartinsD12:

13 million plus on south south and 10 million on south east all for Peter obi that's like 23million plus other regions south West Lagos other south west and northern votes spilt tell me why Peter obi will not win

All the votes from SS/SE for obi, abi na dream u dey better wakeup
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Shantyken(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

Coward Yolobad, Lagos is a no man's land, and for sure Tinubu is loosing it. cool

Dem go soon pursue ona for that Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Truf: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

When I say obidients are stark illiterates, these are the data I use to reach that affirmation.

So the millions of almajiris in the north are not classified as youths? You are mad
Banking on Almajiris? See how useless your dad is? Your eye go soon clear. Demented swine
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Rebelutionary: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Burruchaga71:
How can North West have 7 state while south east have only 5 state. This injustice, we can never accept that.
The thing with you people is that you see what you said here ENDS HERE! You have Senators/Reps/Governors and you wont push for this to be corrected but it is picking unnecessary fights. I will give you an example at the height of the Fulani herdsmen menace while your governors were footdragging the SW governors got in gear and setup the Amotekun Security outfit without much hassle. And we see the complimentary role they are playing with our sexurity outfits.

Lagos will get special recognition that the SW seeks if Tinubu wins and that will make the SW an economic powerhouse while other regions watch aloof!

4 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Chicastle: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
VTJN:
Interesting

Northerners no dey carry last for politics 😀
one person Dey born 12 for there. My guy dun marry 3 wifes now at 38yrs . His salary is 80k
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by MartinsD12(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shantyken:

All the votes from SS/SE for obi, abi na dream u dey better wakeup
Trash
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Karlifate: 9:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

SS= Up for grabs

You wan sell am for

grin grin
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Softmirror: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
North west really tried wink

NW= Asiwaju

SW= Asiwaju

SS= Up for grabs

NC= Asiwaju

NE= Asiwaju

SS= Atiku.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!

grin

I FEEL SO MUCH PITY FOR ATIKU AND PDP IN GENERAL. HE IS BEING WRECKED FROM ALL SIDES.

ATIKU AND PDP IS BEING WRECKED BY PETER OBI.

BEING WRECKED BY KWANKWASO.

BEING WRECKED BY THE G5.

MORE SO HE IS BEING WRECKED BY SHETTIMA DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE BOTH FROM THE SAME POLITICAL ZONE.

THE IRONY IS, NEITHER PETER OBI NOR KWANKWASO HAVE ANY CHANCES OF WINNING. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT SPOILERS PAVING WAY FOR APC'S VICTORY. THAT IS THE REALITY.

IT'S NOT ONLY A VOTE FOR APC THAT COUNTS FOR APC.

A VOTE FOR PETER OBI IS A VOTE FOR APC.

LIKEWISE A VOTE FOR KWANKWASO IS A VOTE FOR APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Lipscomb(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter obi can't even win all the states in southeast.
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Agonglo17: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:
Few hours ago, INEC released the data of voters registration and PVC collected. Here is the breakdown by region:

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1628783402596896768

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-87m-pvcs-collected-says-inec

North west figure is inflated by mostly nder-aged voters
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Shantyken(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
charlesdainty:
You guyz are just uninformed. From the 21 million PVC collected in Northwest Igbos living their are more than 6 million plus the Northerner that will vote obi, from north central n north east too Igbos have at least 20 percentage of the PVC. So you need to put that into consideration.

If at all the igbos u talking abt will go out and vote
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by boltwings: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Is your brain paining you? So, Delta will leave their governor Okowa and vote Obi? Itsekiris will leave Tinubu their cousin/in-law and vote Obi? Forget Delta and Edo. They're both PDP and will go with Atiku.
wait for results. Itsekiri has been Igbo ally for long. Deltans would rather have Igbo president than Igbo VP. Deltans are 75% igbos
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Shantyken(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
MartinsD12:

Trash

Trashes
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by EagleSquare1(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
What's also key to the computations is the 25% a candidate has to win in at least 24 states of the federation. Getting bulk votes from some states or a region, without the spread, is not enough to get you to the seat of president

Workch:
Now imagine with 40% voters turnout accross board and Peter Obi getting 65% from southeast and southsouth combined.

That's about 7m votes already.

Even the person that will win Northeast and northwest combined cannot come out with 7m votes there. It will take a lot for them to close that gap
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Gandrova: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Workch:
Be like this thing is favoring Peter Obi because me no dey add Lagos to southwest votes
Na Odeson be your name. South East is Boiling and you expect other regions to help your candidate win election. White man say charity begins @ home ewu Biafrauuuuud

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by ikpumbe(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.

You are an idiot

When the east were voting for obj,yaradua, Jonathan nko.

So because the only competent person is from southeast,we should leave him?

Idiot cry smal smal
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by 9jii(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
You have allies in us northerners to stop that Ipob evil agenda.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Gandrova: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:

Lolz! You don change coast again con head fellow ? No be Pithobi again
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by VTJN(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Chicastle:
one person Dey born 12 for there. My guy dun marry 3 wifes now at 38yrs . His salary is 80k
wow

Some 38yrs for South never even marry
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Roboto11: 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
freemanq:
Why 5 states for southeast it's unfair. Every region have 6 state expect southeast

Would that increase their population?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Truf: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lipscomb:
Peter obi can't even win all the states in southeast.
He will, actually. And if there were to be an additional state added to the south East tomorrow, he’ll still bag that state.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by FashionCookie(f): 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lyoncrescent:
This election will teach some a concept called the silent majority. Let's watch till sunday
I swear down
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by olabright31: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
bigpicture001:
From d total obi will get about 26milliin votes

grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color] 50million is achievable by Sunday your eye go clear
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Onyiridike:

They didn't have tribalistic agenda when they voted Obasanjo
They didn't have tribalistic agenda when they voted Yaradua
They didn't have tribalistic agenda when they voted Goodluck
Posterity will judge all of you.

Obasanjo was not a Yoruba candidate and he was rejected by Yoruba. OBJ lost his ward in that election. Olu Falae was Yoruba candidate.

Ibos voted OBJ to the chagrin of Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by SmallDick99(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
crowther15:

If you know Peter Obi strategy, you would know He is not playing. PO will mostly get more than 25% or close to 40% in Benue, Taraba, Platue, Adamawa about 30%. He could probably get 25% in other states in the North. If you now come to his stronghold in SE, his opponents may not get upto 25%. South South is no longer a save haven for PDP at the presidential election. PO has been spending time with his people since he concluded his campaign rallies. PO is playing zero sum game in his region. Look at the type of campaign he did in North, He went to the most neglected part of the North. He works with intelligent people.
Obi will not even win any state in the SS.

Mark this!

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by yomi531(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Vote Obi!
Vote LP!

Papa Mama Pikin

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Yoighaman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
- South-West: 15,536,213 (17.81%)
Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ekiti, Lagos and Ogun.

This is Tinubu's supposed stronghold but be rest assured he won't win Osun, Oyo and possibly win Lagos with a very slight margin.

If he can't confidently win in the SW, I wonder who is deceiving him that the Northerners will leave their own son (Atiku) and vote for him. He must be playing.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Lipscomb(m): 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Do you want to stake?
Truf:
He will, actually. And if there were to be an additional state added to the south East tomorrow, he’ll still bag that state.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by asanausana91: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
Workch:
Now imagine with 40% voters turnout accross board and Peter Obi getting 65% from southeast and southsouth combined.

That's about 7m votes already.

Even the person that will win Northeast and northwest combined cannot come out with 7m votes there. It will take a lot for them to close that gap
face reality, stop fooling around. There is no state in the south south where peter Obi can get 50%. Labour party will not win Bayelsa, Edo and Akwaibom.
You guys should face reality. Peter Obi and kwankwaso are just spoilers, they are just reducing Atiku votes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh / The New EFCC Chairman Ibrahim Magu, 7 Things You Need To Know About Him / Lagosians Blast LASG Over Sudden Potholes Fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.