Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (41446 Views)

No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Abfinest007(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
We're ahead .obi to d world
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Lyoncrescent: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
arantess:

Lagos is no man's land

Lots of tribes are there

Highly Provocative. Lagos is Yoruba Land; the people, culture, language , chiefs , the kings and even its history. Even though it is a melting point of different tribes and ethnic groups, it is insensitive to say it is no man's land. I have attached the percentage of Emirati in UAE compared to the expatriate population from a study. Will the expatriate open their mouth and say UAE is no man's land simply because they are exponentially more in number ? Eko o ni Baje .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
I looked at the figures and then I looked at Obi's picture, then I come look at the figures again and I looked at Obi's picture again I come come looooooooked at the figures again I come feel pity for the picture.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Senkasa(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

A no man's land Yoruba are their governors, senate and house of assembly including LG chairmen?
A no man's land Obi billboard cannot be found in any part of the state

On Saturday you go know who owns Lagos πŸ˜€

Lagos remains a no man's land. grin
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by HardMirror(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wainey:
65% is just 6m,
but it's not easy for Obi to collect 65% of SS, at best he will collect 45%, Tinubu get 20% while Atiku gets 35%
any how you look at it. Obi is going no where. Nw alone will give atiku 7million votes that he claims obi would get fro ss and se. Obidients are the most silly supporters i have ever seen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by VTJN(m): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

Dream on πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by AdnanBnB: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:
Few hours ago, INEC released the data of voters registration and PVC collected. Here is the breakdown by region:

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1628783402596896768

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-87m-pvcs-collected-says-inec

Kwankwaso is tip to win the election.
See the numbers

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Mrmb: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Workch:
Now imagine with 40% voters turnout accross board and Peter Obi getting 65% from southeast and southsouth combined.

That's about 7m votes already.

Even the person that will win Northeast and northwest combined cannot come out with 7m votes there. It will take a lot for them to close that gap

Sha continue with your imaginary calculations, the real calculations will be done by INEC and asiwaju declare winner and president elect

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by HardMirror(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
lansile:
I looked at the figures and then I looked at Obi's picture, then I come look at the figures again and I looked at Obi's picture again I come come looooooooked at the figures again I come feel pity for the picture.
lol

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Wainey: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lyoncrescent:
I think it's important for people to know that these figures includes those who have also registered from previous years thus it includes some who have died, some who changed location but didn't transfer their cards and some who have japa.
it doesn't matter cos these factors affect every region
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by SleekyP(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Johnson225:
As a certified urchin,seeing the nation wide acceptance of Obi in every region is mysterious and beyond human comprehension .only the universe can stop Obi at this point and not a political party. I have decided to join the obidient movement with immediate effect
Be deceiving yourself....Saturday is for Asiwaju grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Allashamu: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Exactly I see Obi getting not less than 24million votes

bigpicture001:
From d total obi will get about 26milliin votes

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Sleekfingers: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ennoloa:
Meanwhile, the states with the highest number of uncollected PVCs include Lagos – 845,225, Oyo – 515,254, and Ogun – 410,281.

E be like say Voters Apathy go hit SW pass any region

Na Lagos own dey always dey make me vex pass.....
Most people don't come out to vote........na to dey shout up and down online......

Especially in my area. Ikeja gra...... Most people don come out.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Nsogbu001(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Please come out to vote Peter Obi

I trade all kinds of GiftCards.
Check my bio. Fast payment

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Workch: 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wainey:
65% is just 6m,
but it's not easy for Obi to collect 65% of SS, at best he will collect 45%, Tinubu get 20% while Atiku gets 35%
I said combined.

If he gets 75% in SE and 55 in SS, is about 60 to 65% combined
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Lyoncrescent: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wainey:

Which region is the most dynamic in terms of migration ? I can give you a hint . How many people do you know that are still where they were in 2019 in terms of physical location ?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Moh247: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is a clear victory for Tinubu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Senkasa(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
VTJN:
Dream on πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

And Lagos votes would be shared 60:40. No block votes for your master tongue
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by yerimastyle(m): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Peter Obi will win this election
yes naa he has won online already

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

it actually belongs to the ibos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by SleekyP(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
I swear he can't win lagos,Abuja and ph...quote me on Sunday night grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by HardMirror(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
i am yoruba and i am aware of their agenda. I am not against ibos but i see that this time around they are snakes and pretenders. My vote is for atiku. Obi and tinubu can go to hell.

6 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wainey:

I don't know about death, but we know the region where its people travel a lot.

I won't be surprised if more than half of the PVCs collected for Anambra have owners already far away from their polling units.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Derrickfoster1: 8:24pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
This is a clear victory for Tinubu

Come out and snatch ballot box or try to disturb election on Saturday.

I can see you are very in a hurry to greet Allah good morning sir

4 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Espelbengz(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hope the wailing wailers won't load part two of wailing after Saturday Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Moh247: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
[quote author=Derrickfoster1 post=121171634]

Come out and snatch ballot box or try to disturb election on Saturday.

I can see you are very in a hurry to greet Allah good morning sir

[/quote

Can you give the phone back to your mummy want to have adult conversation with her

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by HardMirror(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
it remains 2days .
All your noise on SM will go down drastically when result is been announced.
I wonder how a sensible human being go think obi go win these election

Obi himself knw he won’t Win,he his working for tinubu indirectly but zombie like you won’t use your head.
at last someone with sense here.

3 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by VTJN(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

And Lagos votes would be shared 60:40. No block votes for your master tongue
At least you know Obi will not come a distant third according to prof Chukwuma Soludo πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by MartinsD12(m): 8:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:
Few hours ago, INEC released the data of voters registration and PVC collected. Here is the breakdown by region:

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1628783402596896768

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-87m-pvcs-collected-says-inec
13 million plus on south south and 10 million on south east all for Peter obi that's like 23million plus other regions south West Lagos other south west and northern votes spilt tell me why Peter obi will not win

3 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by maxjax(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2023
Even the ones dumped in forests and gutters have been tagged collected too undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Governor Yahaya Bello's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's Event In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.