Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region (41476 Views)

No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / Breaking News. See The Number Of PVC Collected In The Unit For Rerun On Thursday / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by pamcode(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Osun and Oyo what happened?! They both have the most and 2nd most uncollected PVCs. All of them cannot have passed on to glory nah.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Workch: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Your maths is wrong. According to your variables, the possible outcome is around 2.5m not 7m.
40% of 10.5m is about 4.1m
65% of that is 2.6m
olodo, 40% voters turn out. It was stated there
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Shantyken(m): 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
EagleSquare1:
What's also key to the computations is the 25% a candidate has to win in at least 24 states of the federation. Getting bulk votes from some states or a region, without the spread, is not enough to get you to the seat of president

Which states is he getting the 40% from
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Pascaldebravoo: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:
Few hours ago, INEC released the data of voters registration and PVC collected. Here is the breakdown by region:

PO will get between 19 and 20 million votes

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1628783402596896768

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-87m-pvcs-collected-says-inec
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by asanausana91: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
North west really tried wink

NW= Asiwaju

SW= Asiwaju

SS= Up for grabs

NC= Asiwaju

NE= Asiwaju

SS= Atiku.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
when you finish fooling yourself go behind the door and start crying.
Mark my words: Tinubu is not winning even one state in the north west.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by arantess: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
wpadmin:

Lol. It's possible some of you are even non igbos but you say this things to cause propaganda.

No be me you go whine grin
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜†
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Hopium: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
ask your father,that is if he was lucky to survive the battle in ORE how adekunle armies were able to grill 3million niglet while agbari ojukwu flee to Ivory Coast only to watch in horror from afar.

At the mention of adekunle the scorpion,your men always shit in their pants

Oluwa mi ero oooo! You don finish am patapata shocked You com turn am to dry bone wey go never rise again cheesy cheesy

You sure say you be female?

Senkasa rub your body with aboniki before going to sleep. Pele grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by arantess: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
vannessa7:

Ignoramus, it will stop Igbos and will hurt you and even the many innocent igbo who don't spew rubbish like you, because as more and more people get aware of your nonsense they start avoiding the Igbos they come across in the physical and start taking decisions that will hurt those Igbos like taking business opportunities away from them and policy making that will not favour igbos. I can never view an igbo person the same way I used to before I became aware of your hatred for Yorubas online, and I'm sure many people are the same and it's becoming an open secret, your vile attitude will soon turn everyone against you, I guess it's wisdom in igbo land to make enemies instead of making friends.
Cry cry baby sissy

What a paroxysm of emotional tears 😭😭😭
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by edward1106(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.
We know you need help, psychologically.
It will come soon enough. How can you be in a country and not see the mess it is plagued with? It has gone beyond tribe. Our country needs saving. Stay blessed!
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by AwkaFinest: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrEverest:
Wow, SE really mean business this time around. I see the region experiencing unprecedented voter turn out on Saturday. Imagine 98.9% of everyone that registered in Anambra collected their PVC shocked shocked The highest ever in the entire country!!! With the discovery of thousands of PVC that was thrown away in Nnewi and its successful redistribution to their owners, that means almost everyone now has their PVC in Anambra cool cool

Other SE states also tried despite efforts by unscrupulous INEC staff to disenfranchise them. If 70% of these registered voters in SE vote for Obi, that's a massive 7 million votes for him. A huge advantage that will be difficult to surpass, considering that he is also ahead in SS and NC.

However, SW (excluding Lagos) now has the lowest number of collected PVCs. Most of them refused to collect their PVC. An indication that they will likely experience voter aparty. Worse still for Tinubu, most Yoruba supporters of Obi are passionate about voting while Yoruba Tinubu supporters doesn't show same enthusiasm, for obvious reasons. Getting 25% in all SW states becomes much easier for Obi.

Obi has won already.

Remember it's papa, mama and pikin logo!

God has remembered Nigeria.

God bless every Nigerian of goodwill who is going to vote for Obi on Saturday. Posterity will remember us all for good!!!

I believe you did not take a look at Bauchi.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Senkasa:

That doesn't change the fact that Lagos is a no man's land. Descendants of Coward Obafemi Awolowo. cool

On Saturday you will know who own Lagos and why we are the most populous, richest and educated tribe in Nigeria.Wait on Sunday or Monday you will remember this moment.

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Shantyken(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
NW
Kebbi,jigawa,zamfara,katsina- APC
Kaduna,kano,sokoto----shared

NE
Yobe, borno -APC
Adamawa- PDP
Bauchi,gombe --APC/PDP
Taraba ---- PDP/ OBI

NC
plateau, abj,nasarawa,Benue --- PDP/OBI
Kogi- APC/Obi
Kwara,Niger - APC

SE
Obi/PDP n small % for tinubu from ebonyi n IMO

Sw
Tinubu and Small for obi

SS
PDP, obi and small for tinubu

No forget say some polling units were canceled more in southeast especially nnewi and Imo state than north

And d winner is JAGABAN d city boy

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Mccullum: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
The way Tinubu will beat other presidential candidates, it'll be like how panel beater used to beat accident vehicles grin

ABAT 2023 is a done deal to presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Ofemmanu1: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Obidense no Sabi mathematics

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Ofemmanu1: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

No be cruise my brother, I no even get pvc, I join that majority you day talk about.

See one Obirodent!

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by God2man2again(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
We are not seeing the possibility of tight votes in this election.

It is too close to call.

It will be hard to know the winner.

I see the possibility of the North West determining the winner, forget about the non indigene in those areas.

PDP?
APC?
LP?

Who knows?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by olabright31: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
EKONGKING:
South south plus South east is 26.6 % , While only North west is 24.6 % and OBI guys are jubilating they won .

OBI will win Maximum 5 percent in entire North west . Dreams are allowed but unfortunately they will be busted in 72 hours cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

When a people enjoy hallucinating
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by kevclin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
KingsCity:
Kwankwaso can win the election by winning 75% of North West votes
Exclude Kaduna pls. Obi is also a force to reckon with in Kaduna State.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by asanausana91: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
MartinsD12:

13 million plus on south south and 10 million on south east all for Peter obi that's like 23million plus other regions south West Lagos other south west and northern votes spilt tell me why Peter obi will not win
stop fooling around. It will be very hard for peter Obi to get up to 7 million votes in both south east and south south.
Even Obi know that he is not going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by MartinsD12(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
asanausana91:
stop fooling around. It will be very hard for peter Obi to get up to 7 million votes in both south east and south south.
Trash
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Truf: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lipscomb:
Do you want to stake?
No need for that, let’s watch things pan out; it’s less than 40 hours away. May the best team win
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Onyiridike(f): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
gaffmanor:

Obasanjo was not a Yoruba candidate and he was rejected by Yoruba. OBJ lost his ward in that election. Olu Falae was Yoruba candidate.

Ibos voted OBJ to the chagrin of Yoruba.

Vote for other Igbo candidates out of the 18 candidates.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Heavensent01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:
Their agenda is to take over Lagos. When an Igbo man own a big company in Lagos, 99 percent of the workforce will be Igbo. You can't say the same of Yorubas. I'm yet to see 0.1 percent Easterners who aren't for Obi. And they tell you it's not a tribalist agenda.
Ask about their intention. They oppose Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu during election while reelecting the failed PDP governors of their region. Some of you Yoruba youth are too naive not to see beyond their facade of friendship. PO is an Eastern agenda..

Their agenda is to destroy Tinubu. Let Atiku win today, they will all jubilate. It's not about Obi.

we Yorubas here will not allow their plan works, my guys and family and myself 52 votes is ready for Tinubu

they told this naive Yoruba who have never step their foot to igbo land that Yoruba leaders are bad but igbo leaders who are world class idiot in governance are good

this peter obi can't even withstand a local govt chairman in Lagos but is being hype by the same kinsmen that cursed him for 8yrs

I blame Buhari incompetence that give them false hope that they can win a Mafia like Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by chigoizie7(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
alfredilly:

So the yorubas that are supporting tinubu, what will you call them?
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Inosky: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Vote for papa, mama and Pikin logo

May God grant Obidients victory in the coming election. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by calabardick(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
We in the East are massively voting against all odds for PETER OBI. South South is also in the bag for we stood for GEJ their son.

Stop dreaming, SS is antibiafra, they're PDP

1 Like

Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by Wizmj4real(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hopium:
Few hours ago, INEC released the data of voters registration and PVC collected. Here is the breakdown by region:

Source:
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1628783402596896768

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-87m-pvcs-collected-says-inec

If INEC manipulators try nonsense, hmm then I wonder what will become of Nigeria

Inec didn't mention the PVCs discovered at Anambra Bush 3 days Ago
Where is Nigeria heading

I wonder what will happen on 26th evening
I just hope they won't change the will if the poor masses to avoid unforseen chaos

Many things going through my mind right now
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by maybet081: 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
asanausana91:

Nothing stops peter now.
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by vannessa7(f): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
arant cryess:

Cry cry baby sissy

What a paroxysm of emotional tears 😭😭😭

Yinmu undecided undecided
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by AyemafugeILAJE: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
KingsCity:
Kwankwaso can win the election by winning 75% of North West votes
U be Mumu....u don't even know the rules...and u are here making mouth.
So u think if u have ,100 percent of a geopolitical zone and u score Highest means u are a winner ba? Lol
Re: Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region by SUNNINO(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2023
You are useless, tribalism is a yoruba trade mark,they don't attend church not own by yoruba, you speak your language they disturbed,marry non yoruba because of their wealth, they are boss in offices find it difficult to work with non yoruba and never appreciate other tribes when they are better or gifted, exception of some Ondo and Ekiti people.. Betrayer's they are.
alfredilly:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

(prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. / APC Presidential Rally Oyo State (Live Pictures) / Miriam Keyamo Weds Desmond Ike (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.