Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) (4476 Views)

2023: Jaafar Jafaar 'Addresses' Peter Obi's Chances / Aisha Yesufu Analysis Of Peter Obi Chances Of Winning The Presidential Election / Lai Mohammed Writes CNN On Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
post=121171560:

Give your link to this 'audio' poll sir.
Meanwhile https://www.thecable.ng/cnn-interview-its-now-tinubus-turn/amp

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Validated: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
KingKO22:
With all the governors decamping from LP to APC

Your brakefast is about to be ready

Peter Obi is winning with the people, not with governor. A governor has ONLY 1 VOTE. His driver's sef no sure for am. angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by OldNairalander(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
See the urchins above are wailing.
Handkerchief sellers will blow on Saturday.
Enough tears to wipe
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Srredkita(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
I just dey laugh here.
So you believe Obi will win Tinubu?
Ok just tell me at least 15 states Obi will get the majority in Nigeria.
Am waiting go on.
Because Tinubu will have his majority in at least 20 states of
Rivers, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Lagos,Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi,Nassarawa,Niger, Jigawa,Kano,Kaduna, Kastina,Zamfara,Kebbi,Borno and Yobe.
Now as a peter Obi supporter, just list at least 15 states Your principal will win.
Try and do little political projection.
you are high on dry gins
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Srredkita:
you are high on dry gins
see election is not all about insults but reality.
Try a little bit to give prediction of states you believe Obi will win and stop insulting people
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Srredkita(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
Try a little bit to give prediction of states you believe Obi will win and stop insulting people
you are high on dry gins and believe tinubu will win?
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Biggeststar01: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
I just dey laugh here.
Am waiting go on.
Rivers, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Lagos,Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi,Nassarawa,Niger, Jigawa,Kano,Kaduna, Kastina,Zamfara,Kebbi,Borno and Yobe.
Now as a peter Obi supporter, just list at least 15 states Your principal will win.

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL

1 Like

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Srredkita:

you are high on dry gins and believe tinubu will win?
You may not even like him does not mean he will loose.
Learn to spot the winner of a competition before you go and support the wrong people.
Just list 15 states you are confident your Obi will win.I have listed 20 states for Obi am waiting for your own 15 states for Obi
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by APC2: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
I just dey laugh here.
Am waiting go on.
In your mind you think Tinubu will win Kano and Katsina? I'm living in Kano and supporting Atiku. We are concerned that kwankwaso may take 60% of Kano vote. In less than 72 hours, you will understand
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2023
Biggeststar01:

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL
learn to stop insulting people and be focused.
Try and do little confident projection of your candidate if you think obi will win just list 15 states out of 36 he will win and stop using foul language here
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
APC2:

In your mind you think Tinubu will win Kano and Katsina? I'm living in Kano and supporting Atiku. We are concerned that kwankwaso may take 60% of Kano vote. In less than 72 hours, you will understand
am living in Delta state and you have pdp governor here but am telling you it is between pdp and LP here.
So stop bragging over where you live I know what I am speaking.
Who are you supporting?which states do you expect him to win speak out and stop using foul language here
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Biggeststar01: 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:

How about this.
Buhari has always won the north with wide margin. But it still wasn't enough for him to win for 4 good times. Until he contested for this election in 2015.

That same north (north-east and n-west) has been divided into 3 major votes distribution.

Peter obi has won SS, SE and NC. Three regions already set for him. And he also has more in the core north. not much but considerable. While both atiku and tinubu and kwankwaso will share the core north that could not even get PMB a single victory for 4 good times.

How will a normal person say Obi won't win?

You wise at all?

1 Like

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 9:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Biggeststar01:

How about this.
Buhari has always won the north with wide margin. But it still wasn't enough for him to win for 4 good times. Until he contested for this election in 2015.

That same north (north-east and n-west) has been divided into 3 major votes distribution.

Peter obi has won SS, SE and NC. Three regions already set for him. And he also has more in the core north. not much but considerable. While both atiku and tinubu and kwankwaso will share the core north that could not even get PMB a single victory for 4 good times.

How will a normal person say Obi won't win?

You wise at all?
now you are a little bit calm let me tell you
Obi won't win delta, akwaibom and rivers.
I live in delta and I can authoritatively tell you pdp will have the day here win a little majority.
Stop guessing remember election is not just by wishing but the reality on ground.
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Ezeama400: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
KingKO22:

If it's about governors controlling voters, then Atiku will win in Osun and Oyo...

Stop hoping on governors so that you won't have chest pains when reality comes..

Let's assume the party that is controlling your State is different from the party of your presidential aspirant and vice versa, cam your governor tell you whom to vote for ?
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by TheOldGods: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Dey play. Obi will finish distant third. Now, you will see difference between online poll and normal election.
Obi didn't drop out earliest 23 again. Now it's distant 3rd. Before it was no structure, now you have accepted he will even get votes to be a 3 position.

Obi is coming.
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Srredkita(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
I live in delta and I can authoritatively tell you pdp will have the day here win a little majority.
Stop guessing remember election is not just by wishing but the reality on ground.
lolz, its Apc that will win those state not pdp tongue
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Masculine voice, sitting posture, carrying your shoulders high to look "superior" to others, talking with arrogance or assigning interview questions to other people to answer for you, doesn't make you PRESIDENTIAL.

To be presidential means to genuinely care about the poor masses like Peter Obi does.

It means to have a workable production formula with which to replace the sharing formula.

It means to be a simple man that sees dignity in labour.

It means to have financial prudence and the discipline to not steal public money even when nobody can question you.

It means to be ready to dismantle the evil structure (Cabals, money politics, etc) that has held this country down for decades and create an equal playing ground where the son of a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.

It means to place premium value on education and high level human capital development.

It means to be ready to end medical trips outside the country by the president and other public office holders, and to upgrade and use the same local healthcare facilities available to the common man, along with everyone working under you.

To be presidential means being more like Peter Obi than any of our current crop of Politicians.

Truly Peter Obi is a rare gem. Nigeria must not miss him because the next election under a Tinupoo or an Atiku presidency can NEVER never be as free and fair as Buhari is trying hard to make this election.

Be wise. Opportunity comes but once.

Vote for Labour Party's Peter Obi on Saturday to begin our journey to a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by MrEverest(m): 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
I just dey laugh here.
Am waiting go on.

Continue deceiving yourself, so Tinubu will win Rivers and all those ones you mentioned? I pity you because many of you will cry blood on Saturday.
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Biggeststar01: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:

Just dey play πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My friend shift!!

Because you choose a party doesn't mean Their gonna win.

Ok tell me why you think they will winπŸ˜‚

Lemme test your intelligence small
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by MrEverest(m): 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
am living in Delta state and you have pdp governor here but am telling you it is between pdp and LP here.
So stop bragging over where you live I know what I am speaking.
Who are you supporting?which states do you expect him to win speak out and stop using foul language here

You're completely delusional. There is no need trying to educate people like you because you're totally lost.

Saturday is just by the corner, you will soon realize how foolish you've been all along.
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Foolishbuhari: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
MXrep:

Where will the votes come from please?
E reach ask oh πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by plaindealer: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin

Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Exclusive101: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mumu na today Muslim Muslim ticket win election for Nigeria. MKO no win with Muslim Muslim ticket even winning Kano but can not win Igbo state of Imo Enugu Abia.

Make hate no kee you foolish people

kettykin:

If Muslim Muslim ticket is forced or rigged into the system, only God will determine how things go, it is not baseless comments without facts
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrEverest:

Continue deceiving yourself, so Tinubu will win Rivers and all those ones you mentioned? I pity you because many of you will cry blood on Saturday.
I know the states Tinubu will win in the south south and that is rivers.
The others are very competitive between Obi and Pdp.
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by NothingDoMe: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
KingKO22:

Bro are you cornfused? Which Governor dey LP?
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
MrEverest:

You're completely delusional. There is no need trying to educate people like you because you're totally lost.

Saturday is just by the corner, you will soon realize how foolish you've been all along.
hahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†.
I will laugh more on Saturday evening
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by dmz1: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
I just dey laugh here.
Am waiting go on.

You no sabi something. Dem don do poll give you, yet you still dey talk nonsense
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Just dey play πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My friend shift!!

Because you choose a party doesn't mean Their gonna win.

Ok tell me why you think they will winπŸ˜‚

Lemme test your intelligence small
here in delta state the vice presidential candidate of the pdp is the current sitting governor here.
Now pdp have held sway here from the democracy up till today but you see the two major governorship candidate of the apc and pdp are from Urhobo there by making votes from delta central of no use in the election.
Delta north is where the governor hail from and they are Igbos part of delta so is also 50/50 for labour and pdp there.
But the delta south is completely neutral of which the governor will influence to his advantage so the pdp have the greater have here in delta for the presidential election.
Hope you understand?
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Biggeststar01: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
here in delta state the vice presidential candidate of the pdp is the current sitting governor here.
Now pdp have held sway here from the democracy up till today but you see the two major governorship candidate of the apc and pdp are from Urhobo there by making votes from delta central of no use in the election.
Delta north is where the governor hail from and they are Igbos part of delta so is also 50/50 for labour and pdp there.
But the delta south is completely neutral of which the governor will influence to his advantage so the pdp have the greater have here in delta for the presidential election.
Hope you understand?

You people are still using governors to know who will win.

Dey play πŸ™‚
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by GWMI(m): 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Biggeststar01:

You people are still using governors to know who will win.

Dey play πŸ™‚
even in the united states governors are used to judge how a state will vote.Do you think you can wish away a governor like that?I gave obi 3 states in the south south even though he doesn't have governor with him do you think it is possible to win the whole of the south south states when you don't have one governor and you are not their tribal man?
How una dey reason self?
Re: CNN On Peter Obi Chances(photos) by Biggeststar01: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
GWMI:
even in the united states governors are used to judge how a state will vote.Do you think you can wish away a governor like that?I gave obi 3 states in the south south even though he doesn't have governor with him do you think it is possible to win the whole of the south south states when you don't have one governor and you are not their tribal man?
How una dey reason self?

Can you compare governor in America to governors in Nigeria? undecided

Is Nigeria America.

Seriously una never know politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Tinubu Sleeping In Benin Republic. / This Is Not Streets Of Abuja But Awka : Pictures / Edo 2024: PDP Appeal Panel Recommends Political Solution To Party Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.